**Old thread**Focusing solely on George Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, right? Very clever of you. Seriously. Where did that money that GA supposedly blew go? It seems like a legit question.
I am reminded of GA telling LE in an interview (I am paraphrasing from memory...I don't have the actual transcript in front of me) where he is telling them, "KC stole from Caylee's piggy bank. I know I would check that thing all the time...it was heavy and the next day it was light. You know you put all of those coins in there...it was heavy, you know it..." Well, GA since Caylee cannot go shopping for herself...stop putting the money in there if you know who is taking it (meaning KC)...
:doh: GA says to himself.

OT: hope you are feeling better and stronger. Love how your mind works and reading your posts.

Looking back on all what GA has said, it seems all is part of the 31 day script that keeps being edited and revised. I don't believe any of it happened as GA has told.

Thank you! It defies logic that you have a child who has stolen all kinds of money from the family, invented fake 4k deposit slips, told tales of being held up for the money, steals from her own child's piggy bank and bank account, charges up the credit cards, steals from her elderly grandparents *AND* the po-po are finally called in (drumroll please): when $50 of gas and gas cans are stolen out of a locked shed in a fenced-in backyard.

Last year I asked "WHY" and I ask it again. Why was this so important to have the gas can theft on record with the police? And once it was "discovered" Casey was the thief (uh-duh), why weren't the police called and the report updated? Why did they go on TV and make it sound like perhaps someone else took the cans to only turn around days later and admit it was Casey?

There was a reason that report was made.

What is interesting to me as well is that Deputy Cain was the responding officer. I often imagine how that conversation went. GA probably had a fascinating "good old boy" ex-LE chit chat and I cannot imagine it might not have had something to do with Cain's state of mind when he responded to those later calls that the Williams kid and Kronk made regarding the location of the body.

I think GA originally did that because he was sending a message to his daughter that someone in the Anthony family might term "tough love" - a shot across the bow so to speak to let her know that at some point she might get caught. Or maybe GA was trying to cover for his daughter, who he knew was stealing gas, by making it look like maybe it was some neighbor kid and not her. It makes me think that he initially did not have a real clue as to what she was actually up to, or what had happened to Caylee yet, or it would have never been filed at all.

Maybe CA was always covering, and GA had enough (which implies GA was very in tune with how out of line KC had gotten)-he should have known immediately that KC took the gas, but he also knew CA would cover for her and GA was tired of the stress of the constant disagreement with how to handle KC. Remember he said he followed up on the Sports Authority job, maybe he wanted to use that knowledge to assert himself with KC-but he either kept it to himself, or CA shelved it.
So he "innocently" called police, something he could easily explain to CA later as if he didn't mean to get KC involved, yet at the same time KC could get busted by LE with whom CA could not negotiate. Had he called police about the credit cards before this time, CA would have been very unhappy.

GA may have loved his daughter, but I do not think he liked KC at all, he says a few times in interviews that KC was the cause of the problems in his marriage.

I know in my own household, often mom was the empathy and dad was the reality-but when they disciplined, they were always united. Thank God for dad, his expectations helped me be a responsible adult, and I sure needed mom during my pitfalls. In the A household, this system was very out-of-whack, GA maybe wanted to act like a dad, be the king of his castle, but CA was determined to cut him out of that. Why? Had GA ever overreacted/gotten physical or verbally abusive with the kids, and CA did not trust his parenting/overprotected her kids? Or is CA just that controlling? Okay, yes I know that CA is that controlling......

None of the above prevents GA from involvement after-the-fact-I think he wanted KC to be held responsible for theft and utter disregard for others, but not for murder.

ETA: I know the above reads like CA overpowered everything, but don't get me wrong....GA should have manned-up and BEEN a dad. He would have been doing the right thing to ignore CA sometimes and follow-through with KC, and CA would have appreciated it later.

ITA!

He speaks up when it benefits him, as in his secret LE interview?

Why then can't he do it to her face, hmmmmm.

Suppose it might be difficult living there. They're too much like each other. (I can't say cuz I'll get booted)

Can't help remembering that old saying "one bad apple...."

What in heck happened to the FOUR of them???:banghead:

Thank you! It defies logic that you have a child who has stolen all kinds of money from the family, invented fake 4k deposit slips, told tales of being held up for the money, steals from her own child's piggy bank and bank account, charges up the credit cards, steals from her elderly grandparents *AND* the po-po are finally called in (drumroll please): when $50 of gas and gas cans are stolen out of a locked shed in a fenced-in backyard.

Last year I asked "WHY" and I ask it again. Why was this so important to have the gas can theft on record with the police? And once it was "discovered" Casey was the thief (uh-duh), why weren't the police called and the report updated? Why did they go on TV and make it sound like perhaps someone else took the cans to only turn around days later and admit it was Casey?

Yes!!!

This is what I meant!
:)

Yes!!!

This is what I meant!
:)

Sorry for the clip. These cancer drugs they have me on...holy...thread is not about me. I get what you mean and why they don't want the autopsy results out there. According to the other thread, which I am posting on there is thought that the duct tape can tell whether or not she was breathing, no...my brother is a PA and my dad was a pathologist...and you are dealing with skeletal remains...I can't say what I want to...so if the remains aren't telling the invesigator something after a week or so of being discovered from when they announced they linked them to Caylee...either you have a pattern of abuse that would tell itself in the bones or you have something else. And either one of them MIGHT (JMO) why they would not want the bones released. Bones because sadly that was she is and was reduced to. :behindbar

Thanks for summing things up in your first paragraph so clearly. I love it when you guys pull in all this crazy info that's swimming around in my head and throw it out in a sensible concise paragraph.
I believe there was a reason for the report as well. I also believe that GA made an issue of the tow yard worker coming back with him to the trunk to see him open it. George showing assertiveness causes me to pause and think. Why??? Like you show in your first paragraph....it's out of the ordinary.
He is either being assertive because:
1. like someone else said, he is now implementing tough love.
OR
2. he wants to place Casey at the house/in the shed/with the gas cans/having a metal wedge in her vehicle possesion during that time frame. He not only files a report (knowing that his daughter steals gas cans with some regularity) but also goes to the neighbor to let him know that someone is going around stealing gas cans.
OCSD report shows time of theft from 6/23/08 18:00 to 06/24/08 10:20. I would assume that he would have been at work 6/23 @1800, home around 11PM, awake in am between 8-10:AM. and finds cans missing.
Originally, Jesse claims to have spoken to Casey that day, and hears her telling Caylee to get off the table, which places Caylee with Casey.. (Is this correct?) ....back later....need to check phone records for those 2 days. Also, need a pic of metal wedge used to stabalize tires. I am very familiar with wood/rubber chocks, not metal:banghead:

What is interesting to me as well is that Deputy Cain was the responding officer. I often imagine how that conversation went. GA probably had a fascinating "good old boy" ex-LE chit chat and I cannot imagine it might not have had something to do with Cain's state of mind when he responded to those later calls that the Williams kid and Kronk made regarding the location of the body.

I think GA originally did that because he was sending a message to his daughter that someone in the Anthony family might term "tough love" - a shot across the bow so to speak to let her know that at some point she might get caught. Or maybe GA was trying to cover for his daughter, who he knew was stealing gas, by making it look like maybe it was some neighbor kid and not her. It makes me think that he initially did not have a real clue as to what she was actually up to, or what had happened to Caylee yet, or it would have never been filed at all.

(bold mine)

Agreed! Casey's parents have spent her lifetime cultivating a consequence-free environment for her.

Riddle me this: who was it, that wasn't working a lot, happened to see KC on the 24th and 16th, reported the gas cans stolen (to the same officer who was too "lazy" to check out the area Kronk identified)? Whom might that be? Could it be George???? Duh.And I do wonder what his motivation for imo lying is.

[/B]

Thanks for summing things up in your first paragraph so clearly. I love it when you guys pull in all this crazy info that's swimming around in my head and throw it out in a sensible concise paragraph.
I believe there was a reason for the report as well. I also believe that GA made an issue of the tow yard worker coming back with him to the trunk to see him open it. George showing assertiveness causes me to pause and think. Why??? Like you show in your first paragraph....it's out of the ordinary.
OR
2. he wants to place Casey at the house/in the shed/with the gas cans/having a metal wedge in her vehicle possesion during that time frame. He not only files a report (knowing that his daughter steals gas cans with some regularity) but also goes to the neighbor to let him know that someone is going around stealing gas cans.
OCSD report shows time of theft from 6/23/08 18:00 to 06/24/08 10:20. I would assume that he would have been at work 6/23 @1800, home around 11PM, awake in am between 8-10:AM. and finds cans missing.
Originally, Jesse claims to have spoken to Casey that day, and hears her telling Caylee to get off the table, which places Caylee with Casey.. (Is this correct?) ....back later....need to check phone records for those 2 days. Also, need a pic of metal wedge used to stabalize tires. I am very familiar with wood/rubber chocks, not metal:banghead:

When GA filed the report, Caylee had been missing just over a week (if we subscribe to the June 16th date, a bit longer otherwise). Maybe GA and CA both knew she was sneaking in and out of the house to get clothes, computer use and groceries but probably did not suspect anything more serious. Since KC was telling her mother at this time she had been in Tampa with Zanny and the Hard Rock-Busch Gardens-Tampa General saga, GA either didn't know if it was her, or may have thought she was coming back to Orlando during the day to do it. He showed his obvious surprise by asking her what she was doing there and not in Orlando as she had claimed.

Filing a police report was something he could use to create a paper trail if he wanted, maybe even file an insurance claim. He knew a petty neighborhood theft would never be investigated - LE in FL is way too busy to pay attention to that kind of stuff other than filling out reports. If it turned out to be KC or one of her friends, he could always use that with her as a bargaining chip perhaps. And why eliminate his options on how to use it in the future by being honest and telling LE the gas cans had been recovered? After seeing the list of calls LE had made over the years to the Anthony home regarding domestic and other complaints, I imagine GA might also think it could be in his best interest to create a little positive PR and look, for once, like a victim of something.

Even if this incident coincides with any dates involving JG or others, imo it was way too early for GA to know anything more but the fact that his daughter had left a week ago, possibly due to a fight with her mother, and that she was being awfully vague and noncommittal about where she was staying and had Caylee with. The only reason he may have brought it up to LE at all was to put a spin on it before they brought it up to him, as he knew they most certainly would after going through the records.

ITA!

He speaks up when it benefits him, as in his secret LE interview?

Why then can't he do it to her face, hmmmmm.

Suppose it might be difficult living there. They're too much like each other. (I can't say cuz I'll get booted)

Can't help remembering that old saying "one bad apple...."

What in heck happened to the FOUR of them???:banghead:

Exactly! This may have been his way of nailing KC's rear end to the wall, without having to face much backlash. He may not have been able to speak up too much about KC's stealing, since he had "lost" money himself, but he sure as hell was going to put a stop to it once it entered his realm (his shed).
He should have laid down the law with her and not been so worried about their opinions-But then again, he had not established his manhood in that house through a solid career, leadership and expectations, etc., so I think he just backed off too often.
KC being out of sight, off to jail/adulthood/her own life would have satisfied GA just fine.....except a murder, I do not think he wanted to see KC face that, if for no other reason than he knew she had done something that was going to cause more anxiety, public humiliation, and CA's head would do a 360when she found out. GA may have helped in the aftermath of Caylee's death because he was hell-bent and habitually avoiding more tension in their house.

Oh wow...is my next comment going to stir up stuff...the real victim in that house was Caylee. Understood...but imo the most trapped "close to being a victim" was CA. Imagine. You have one child that doesn't work. Total mooch. (not trying to say who is to blame for this). You have a husband, Awshucks, where are my gas cans GA, who appears to be a total mooch. You want to divorce him but you can't cause he gets alimony. So you get up for work every work day and rise...and you have two cancers (KC and GA) sucking the life out of you. Not defending CA...at all. I just feel like people who are upset about Caylee are trying to find out about life, blame something someone (other than her killer KC) and here is the deal...we don't get to figure out life. Why some are spared and not others period...so this whole "blame the parents game" should really go towards the one parent KC...She is to blame. Her parents didn't want this. KC wanted this. KC is the one to go see or blame about what happened. And well...the man upstairs. Sorry to upset anyone. To me, CA reads like a red herring. GA is an obvious foil...literary speak but still. GA covered for KC...why all of these years we don't know...but I still feel like he is the main person to look at in that family that knows what happened to Caylee. Sorry for the rant.

I'm beginning to wonder if there was just one gas can instead of two. In TonE's July (his first one , I think) interview , he never says cans , he just says can. Even the interviewers say can versus cans.

Oh wow...is my next comment going to stir up stuff...the real victim in that house was Caylee. Understood...but imo the most trapped "close to being a victim" was CA. Imagine. You have one child that doesn't work. Total mooch. (not trying to say who is to blame for this). You have a husband, Awshucks, where are my gas cans GA, who appears to be a total mooch. You want to divorce him but you can't cause he gets alimony. So you get up for work every work day and rise...and you have two cancers (KC and GA) sucking the life out of you. Not defending CA...at all. I just feel like people who are upset about Caylee are trying to find out about life, blame something someone (other than her killer KC) and here is the deal...we don't get to figure out life. Why some are spared and not others period...so this whole "blame the parents game" should really go towards the one parent KC...She is to blame. Her parents didn't want this. KC wanted this. KC is the one to go see or blame about what happened. And well...the man upstairs. Sorry to upset anyone. To me, CA reads like a red herring. GA is an obvious foil...literary speak but still. GA covered for KC...why all of these years we don't know...but I still feel like he is the main person to look at in that family that knows what happened to Caylee. Sorry for the rant.

I'm angry at GA for not calling 911 on the spot when he picked up KC's car with it REEKING of HUMAN Decomp. Want him arrested or, at the very least, publically "slapped" for this Mistake!!!

GA a cancer in CA's side....I get this. See my recent post on the "random thoughts" thread....

I'm beginning to wonder if there was just one gas can instead of two. In TonE's July (his first one , I think) interview , he never says cans , he just says can. Even the interviewers say can versus cans.

Exactally. And let's not forget, that LE seized at least ONE gas can BECAUSE it contained a strip of Duct/Duck Tape. The tape is more important than the gas can. JMO.

ITA with everything you have said here. And I don't really see CA as the controlling influence in that family. Everyone says tha KC and GA are scared of CA, but if they were, would any of this have happened this way. She had no control over her husband,he gambled away all of the money they had and then some, never works, has an unbelievably bad temper, but I truly do not see any fear there. And KC, she never worked or cared for her child, lied to them, stole from them, and screamed at her mother over everything. She was a spoiled brat. Naw, I don't see any fear or abuse issues here, Just a couple of mooching spoiled brats who CA catered to. And while we are on the subject, I don't think KC has anything against her parents, or any family secrets, because if she did, you better belive she would be singing like a bird. She would bever protect the family from anything, and she does what she can to hurt them whenever she gets a chance. KC is the evil child in this family.

[/B]

OR
Also, check the threads here. We discussed those "chocks" to death...maybe some helpful info there.

IIRC...when he picked her up near her home there were 2 gas cans.

This thread is also too broad in topic and will be a source of frustration later. The reason we devoted an entire forum to this case is so we wouldn't have to discuss everything on one thread. For that reason we don't have general discussion because way too much really great conversation and meeting of minds is lost with too many topics on one thread.
So this will be closed soon, so you may want to bump previous discussion on the topics in this thread or create new threads if the topics have not been discussed yet.

Those of you that are mad at me now will be glad come trial when you can find most of the information on topic specific threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member