**Old thread**Focusing solely on George Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of gambling or falling for a Nigerian scam, perhaps George just spent the money on a honey, and used the other as a false explanation for where the money went.

After viewing the Anthony interview with CBS, I've been obsessed with the breakfast with Caylee at 7:30am comment. I re-read GA's July 24th interview with LE (the secret one) and several things have popped out and bit me. I'd like to share:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/110608georgeanthony/indexGallery.htm
GA makes mention that for the previous 5 months or so, he has been working at a place called Hole Pike and that his hours are 7:30am to 3pm. He would often catch a few hours sleep and then head to his evening job. I guess my curiosity is for how long did he keep such a rigorous schedule and when exactly? I'm in search of Mr. GA's work schedule and supporting documents...anyone care to join me on the hunt?

Another comment he made in this interview page 31, handwritten page 1763, is in reference to KC's gunpoint deal at Sports Authority. He goes on to explain, that "if we have to place you someplace else because this guys got your information I want to get you the heck out of this". This is in ref to him wanting the responding LE's card. It seems to me that covering up for KC and bailing her out of bad situations is very much the norm for this family. Caylee's death seems to be no different. JMHO

After viewing the Anthony interview with CBS, I've been obsessed with the breakfast with Caylee at 7:30am comment. I re-read GA's July 24th interview with LE (the secret one) and several things have popped out and bit me. I'd like to share:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/110608georgeanthony/indexGallery.htm
GA makes mention that for the previous 5 months or so, he has been working at a place called Hole Pike and that his hours are 7:30am to 3pm. He would often catch a few hours sleep and then head to his evening job. I guess my curiosity is for how long did he keep such a rigorous schedule and when exactly? I'm in search of Mr. GA's work schedule and supporting documents...anyone care to join me on the hunt?

Another comment he made in this interview page 31, handwritten page 1763, is in reference to KC's gunpoint deal at Sports Authority. He goes on to explain, that "if we have to place you someplace else because this guys got your information I want to get you the heck out of this". This is in ref to him wanting the responding LE's card. It seems to me that covering up for KC and bailing her out of bad situations is very much the norm for this family. Caylee's death seems to be no different. JMHO

Everyone that has given information about this family (Cindy's co-workers, Casey's "friends" etc) all agree that George and Casey did not get along. He was always yelling at her, she was always yelling at him...

It seems clear (to me anyway) that George was the only person to call Casey out on her crap.

Maybe CA was always covering, and GA had enough (which implies GA was very in tune with how out of line KC had gotten)-he should have known immediately that KC took the gas, but he also knew CA would cover for her and GA was tired of the stress of the constant disagreement with how to handle KC. Remember he said he followed up on the Sports Authority job, maybe he wanted to use that knowledge to assert himself with KC-but he either kept it to himself, or CA shelved it.
So he "innocently" called police, something he could easily explain to CA later as if he didn't mean to get KC involved, yet at the same time KC could get busted by LE with whom CA could not negotiate. Had he called police about the credit cards before this time, CA would have been very unhappy.

GA may have loved his daughter, but I do not think he liked KC at all, he says a few times in interviews that KC was the cause of the problems in his marriage.

I know in my own household, often mom was the empathy and dad was the reality-but when they disciplined, they were always united. Thank God for dad, his expectations helped me be a responsible adult, and I sure needed mom during my pitfalls. In the A household, this system was very out-of-whack, GA maybe wanted to act like a dad, be the king of his castle, but CA was determined to cut him out of that. Why? Had GA ever overreacted/gotten physical or verbally abusive with the kids, and CA did not trust his parenting/overprotected her kids? Or is CA just that controlling? Okay, yes I know that CA is that controlling......

None of the above prevents GA from involvement after-the-fact-I think he wanted KC to be held responsible for theft and utter disregard for others, but not for murder.

ETA: I know the above reads like CA overpowered everything, but don't get me wrong....GA should have manned-up and BEEN a dad. He would have been doing the right thing to ignore CA sometimes and follow-through with KC, and CA would have appreciated it later.

Your post reflects many of the same sentiments I have felt about GA and his relationship with KC.

The first inkling I had about GA possibly feeling this way toward KC was in the interview he gave where he became physically ill. He mentioned how his attempts to deal with his daughter were thwarted and then became an issue between he and CA. He discusses the strained relationship he had with KC and repeated the "be more a Dad and less a cop" thing enough times for me to believe it was drilled in to him by CA and used by KC to escape his questioning JMO though..

Anyway, in that interview, what really stood out to me were two things:

First- his candor about KC's lies and the problems they had created at home (airing the dirty laundry) and his acknowledging the decomp smell. All the while not wanting Lee (who identified most with CA) to know he was there giving the interview.

Second- the statement "if I've lost my Granddaughter, I've lost my daughter". I always thought that at that point, if Caylee's remains were found right then and there, GA would have been the first to admit that KC was responsible. I think the investigator who chimed in with "No George, you still have your daughter" was too quick to make GA feel that his comment was inappropriate and IMO made GA feel ashamed of what he had just said. GA immediately jumped back and backtracked that statement and it seems ever since, GA has been overcompensating with the whole "Daddy's Gotta stand by his Girl" motto.

IMO, the detective should have let him ride that feeling of disowning a daughter that most likely killed his granddaughter just a little longer to see what else GA had to vent about while that cork was loosened....

Might find some information here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76112&highlight=lexus

maybe here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=233"]Anthony Case Resource Links, Case Calendar and Time Line Analysis Forum - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

or maybe in here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68021&highlight=employment

Your post reflects many of the same sentiments I have felt about GA and his relationship with KC.

The first inkling I had about GA possibly feeling this way toward KC was in the interview he gave where he became physically ill. He mentioned how his attempts to deal with his daughter were thwarted and then became an issue between he and CA. He discusses the strained relationship he had with KC and repeated the "be more a Dad and less a cop" thing enough times for me to believe it was drilled in to him by CA and used by KC to escape his questioning JMO though..

Anyway, in that interview, what really stood out to me were two things:

First- his candor about KC's lies and the problems they had created at home (airing the dirty laundry) and his acknowledging the decomp smell. All the while not wanting Lee (who identified most with CA) to know he was there giving the interview.

Second- the statement "if I've lost my Granddaughter, I've lost my daughter". I always thought that at that point, if Caylee's remains were found right then and there, GA would have been the first to admit that KC was responsible. I think the investigator who chimed in with "No George, you still have your daughter" was too quick to make GA feel that his comment was inappropriate and IMO made GA feel ashamed of what he had just said. GA immediately jumped back and backtracked that statement and it seems ever since, GA has been overcompensating with the whole "Daddy's Gotta stand by his Girl" motto.

IMO, the detective should have let him ride that feeling of disowning a daughter that most likely killed his granddaughter just a little longer to see what else GA had to vent about while that cork was loosened....

I so agree. I really thought that was a huge mistake. LE should have let George continue on with that theme.

I wonder if George is spending this Father's Day alone like he did last year? :confused:

Maybe with Lee living back at home this year, he actually made an effort .. :rolleyes:
Maybe Casey even called home ..
Cindy is no doubt spending the day with her father ..

The thing that bothers me is why would they "dispose of her" so close to home? Wouldn't a Semi-trained LE know to find better hiding then that???? He may have know Casey would face charges if Caylee was never found, but He would have had to of known that the remains that close by would eventually be found and it's just so well....damning.

Doesn't GA know that thousands of people would support him if he did the right thing?

There is still a man inside him that said all of the things he said to law enforcement; There is still a police officer in him that swore to protect and serve. CA started backing away from the truth as soon as she saw it on the horizon.....Where is the GA that was confronting it for his family?

I wish a therapist or someone that loved him could tell him what he would never want to hear from a stranger like me: Sometimes we have to let loved ones go their own way, without us. Let KC face her peers.
Sometimes children/spouses are not just a little messed up, sometimes they are evil. GA, you do not have to condone evil, no matter what guilt you feel. Any person in his life that is telling him not to confront the truth is someone that he should reconsider having a relationship with, because this charade has clearly taken a devastating toll.

I know many feel that GA is not being influenced, that his behavior is his own stubborn doing, and I agree with much of that. I think he has often chosen to take the easier path of pushing honorable inclinations way down inside himself, and holding them in. The resent will boil over eventually.

George from July 08, Tell the truth! Set yourself free, feel the wave hit you and swim through it, dude.
There would be many people waiting for him on the other side, and perhaps he can start to put his life back together. It would be at that point that it would be appropriate for him to help in the cause of missing children.

The thing that bothers me is why would they "dispose of her" so close to home? Wouldn't a Semi-trained LE know to find better hiding then that???? He may have know Casey would face charges if Caylee was never found, but He would have had to of known that the remains that close by would eventually be found and it's just so well....damning.

I don't think that George had anything to do with helping Casey get rid of Caylee because him and Casey just weren't that close. In fact, I believe they hadn't been speaking for quite a while until just before Caylee disappeared.

Do you remember Casey saying in one of the jail videos that she felt that Caylee was close to home? She put her close to home for some reason. Probably because she was familiar with the area and it was easy to just dump her there. I don't think that Casey thought to far ahead and she didn't think of how easy it would be to find Caylee. It did take a few months but Casey probably didn't think of Caylee being found because Casey is used to everything going her way and her focus was on her freedom and living it up.

I think that George is full of anger. I'm not sure what all he is angry about...losing Caylee for sure...maybe being put in the position that he has been put in by his wife and feeling pressured to go along with trying to protect Casey. Maybe he is just angry at life and how his has gone and he is tired of the whole mess. I don't know why for sure but that man is full of anger. Look at the way he acted in the depo. I think George has always had a temper but has tried to control it but he didn't control it at his depo. He acted like a little boy having a fit and just flying off the handle over everything. Going out of control. Then in the courtroom the other day after they lost the hearing. I won't be surprised to hear that he has had a breakdown. I think he is headed for some kind of explosion and his rage will ignite it.

I wonder if Lee is still living at home. He is staying in the background and I don't know of him going to even one of the hearings to support his sister. I wonder if he doesn't resent his parents lives being all about Casey? I wonder what he thinks of all of the covering up and lies they have told. I still remember when he said "I believe everything my sister tells me" and then he added "BECAUSE I HAVE TO." It sounded to me that he either take Casey at her word or he wouldn't be part of the family. We know Lee doesn't believe everything Casey says because of the things he has said to her friends.

The thing about where Caylee was left that bothers me and makes me really wonder if it was Casey who left her there or not is this:

We all know there was a significant odor, so the person disposing of the body would want to place it somewhere where the odor would not be noticeable such as under water.

The vacant lot was flooded at that time, but Casey had lived in the neighborhood her ENTIRE life and played in that area a lot, so she would have known fully well that that area is under water ONLY part of the year.

There was a retention pond one block in the other direction, very near the road, with no houses facing it.

Why would someone who knows the area is going to dry up put the body there when another area that would not dry up is immediately available? This one issue makes me question who disposed of the body.

There's no record of any other family member or person except Casey's friend K-MT playing in that area or hanging out there. So we can't say whether the other people would have known it floods only part of the year or not.

..i believe that kc threw the trash bags containing caylee in that wooded area --------b/c she was familiar with the area--------from burying her childhood pets there etc...down the road, close to home..

..i don't think she cared at the time if it was flooded, was going to flood, had ever flooded-----------she just knew it was a wooded area, she had access, and one where no-one would look for caylee.

..if someone else took caylee--------why? in all of the numerous places in ALL of florida and beyond, to hide a tiny child's body--------why would it be found so "close to home "?
..why not dump the body in the keys ? in texas ? in the gulf ?
..b/c whoever dumped her there, KNEW the spot, and that was her own mom.

Casey had stolen hundreds if not thousands from her parents, was sneaking in and out taking food and her belongings (but not anything for Caylee) she'd been caught stealing from her GGP's- and they never called LE YET he calls over gas cans he knew she had to have taken cus nothing else was stolen in that shed--he even told LE he knew it was her b/c he could see the tell-tale signs of pouring gas into the car using cans!

GA calls LE about 50 bucks worth of gas cans--doesn't make sense considering all she's done before that........

Well just another thing to add to that list:waitasec:(things that don't make sense).

(Above bolded by me)

It's amazing to me how GA 'snuck' to an interview with LE and didn't want CA or LA to know he was there. He expected the things he told that day to LE remain confidential (KC stealing money from the piggy bank, etc.). Pretty naive for a former LE person to think anything would/could remain confidential....

ITA with everything you have said here. And I don't really see CA as the controlling influence in that family. Everyone says tha KC and GA are scared of CA, but if they were, would any of this have happened this way. She had no control over her husband,he gambled away all of the money they had and then some, never works, has an unbelievably bad temper, but I truly do not see any fear there. And KC, she never worked or cared for her child, lied to them, stole from them, and screamed at her mother over everything. She was a spoiled brat. Naw, I don't see any fear or abuse issues here, Just a couple of mooching spoiled brats who CA catered to. And while we are on the subject, I don't think KC has anything against her parents, or any family secrets, because if she did, you better belive she would be singing like a bird. She would bever protect the family from anything, and she does what she can to hurt them whenever she gets a chance. KC is the evil child in this family.

If there are secrets that KC knows, about her parents, thats her trump card. She's holding on to that one. Wwaaay too early in the game for her to lay that card, she's still banking on JB getting her off. JMO

It's amazing to me how GA 'snuck' to an interview with LE and didn't want CA or LA to know he was there. He expected the things he told that day to LE remain confidential (KC stealing money from the piggy bank, etc.). Pretty naive for a former LE person to think anything would/could remain confidential....

You know I have no real info, this is just a guess but if he lived in any other state than Florida the things he told LE..... him even sneaking there, probably would have stayed on the down low until/unless they needed those statements at trial. I honestly think it is the combo of FLA's liberal public info laws (or whatever it's officially called) and the interest in this case. FLA is just different. And unless you've had run-ins with your local justice system (he was a deputy in Ohio like 20+ years ago) you would not know that every thing you say will end up being released b/c of your state's laws. MO anyway.

You know I have no real info, this is just a guess but if he lived in any other state than Florida the things he told LE..... him even sneaking there, probably would have stayed on the down low until/unless they needed those statements at trial. I honestly think it is the combo of FLA's liberal public info laws (or whatever it's officially called) and the interest in this case. FLA is just different. And unless you've had run-ins with your local justice system (he was a deputy in Ohio like 20+ years ago) you would not know that every thing you say will end up being released b/c of your state's laws. MO anyway.

Well, yes, I think you're right. It is highly unusual that all the stuff said would hit the airways so fast. And, I guess by trial time, he thought the prosecution would/could control how/if he came to light. So thanks doogiesgirl, I now sorta agree with you.

..i believe that kc threw the trash bags containing caylee in that wooded area --------b/c she was familiar with the area--------from burying her childhood pets there etc...down the road, close to home..

..i don't think she cared at the time if it was flooded, was going to flood, had ever flooded-----------she just knew it was a wooded area, she had access, and one where no-one would look for caylee.

..if someone else took caylee--------why? in all of the numerous places in ALL of florida and beyond, to hide a tiny child's body--------why would it be found so "close to home "?
..why not dump the body in the keys ? in texas ? in the gulf ?
..b/c whoever dumped her there, KNEW the spot, and that was her own mom.

Orlando was quite dry until the end of August. I sincerely doubt that area was flooded in June and July and most of August. We were in droughtville until the summer rains came with Fay in late August (after the 15th).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum