OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What road and where is this rock quarry at?Where are they searching right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver~Bell [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5264809#post5264809"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]
By the way, if you haven't lived there, you might have NO idea about the blackberry and raspberry brambles. They grow higher than your head. They make a terrible thicket. The canes can be as thick as your arm. Very tough, awful going. The wild roses likewise. VERY BAD area to be lost in.

I lived many years in Portland and agree completely with you. I first thought of the many uncovered and abandoned wells in that region, and probably thick with vegetation in that wooded area - and that perhaps the little guy may have thought he had time to find a live frog to go with his exhibit. Makes me sick to think of that but can't get past it. Prayers for his family and for his safe return.

I can't get to the Portlander either. It's probably being hammered with hits because it's on google news feed.

I'm having difficulty opening that site as well, but from what I can see, The Portlander is a blog.

ETA: Yep, it's another paid blog site (and apparently on a really bad server).

Tuesday marks the 5th day that Kyron Horman has been missing and the latest news has provided no new information to curious Oregonians praying for his return. But that doesn’t mean that police haven’t learned more and more every day and it certainly doesn’t mean they don’t know what might of happened to Kyron. The Multnomah County Sheriffs Office has held twice daily news breifings and have had few details for those listening. Reading between the lines, however, can tell us a lot.
First, the police have classified the search as a criminal investigation. This likely means they have ruled out the idea that Kyron walked away from the school on his own. Authorities know something that tells them Kyron was forced to leave Skyline Elementary.
The FBI was called in very early on in the investigation. The have since posted an alert at FBI.gov to warn Americans that Kyron is in danger. The FBI has also brought in a profiler, along the likes of the popular TV show Criminal Minds. Not something you’d expect the FBI to do if they believed that Kyron was simply missing in the woods or taken by a family member.
Additionally, it is well known that that Kyron’s step mother dropped him off at school at 8:30am on Friday. She has told police that the last time she saw the 7 year old is when she left at 8:45am. Now, police have communicated that someone saw Kyron at 9am but they refuse to say who saw him, where at and what the circumstances where. The 9am event and mystery witness may hold the key to what happened to Kyron that fateful morning.

http://theportlander.com/2010/06/08/police-give-subtle-clues-in-kyron-horman-disappearance/

I can't get to the Portlander either. It's probably being hammered with hits because it's on google news feed.

I think it is too many people trying to access the page. I did get it to finally open then accidentally closed it! Most of the important parts have been posted.

Does anyone know if they are still searching the quarry?

Also is there a PC at 4?

I'm having difficulty opening that site as well, but from what I can see, The Portlander is a blog.

It looks like it's an independent news source where many people "freelance" articles on events/news of local happenings.

Any more info in that article? For some reason I can't get any of the links to open.
The Portlander article takes a long time to load...

• says it is a criminal investigation meaning that Kyron was "forced" to leave
  • FBI called in early to investigation, brought in a profiler and posted on fbi.gov that kyron is in danger
  • refuse to say who say him at 9am and where
  • LE has refused to answer questions about if strangers had been in school

Last part of article...

"So what have authorities learned over the past 5 days of investigation? It seems they have learned enough to eliminate the idea that Kyron left on his own, enough to focus on specific geographic areas in their search and enough to avoid questions about the presence of a stranger inside Skyline Elementary school on Friday morning, June 4th."

http://theportlander.com/2010/06/08/police-give-subtle-clues-in-kyron-horman-disappearance/

I have been glued to the computer for the past several days hoping and praying to see Kyron found safe and sound. By the way the LE is acting, I am beginning to think they know who, what, where, and when. I have a very bad feeling about this. I pray I am wrong!!!

I'll be out at the ballpark for the press conf at 6:00 central. So, I would really appreciate a quick recap if y'all don't mind. I'll be able to read from my phone useing tapatalk but won't be able to pull up the live feed.

Y'all always do such a good job at that and it's really appreciated.

I hope we hear good news.

I'm also thinking LE asked the reporters to keep it out of videos and articles.

If that is the case, and I believe it's possible, do you think WE should delete all references also?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member