GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could that charge be because she dressed like a Muslim woman?

I don't believe so. Conspiracy=more than one person involved.
We know there were more people involved than just one from what police released so far (a male, a teenage girl, and adult woman).
But there probably is not enough evidence right now to charge anyone else.

She picked her on purpose. She had this all figured out and went the extra mile dressing up as a Muslim woman to hide her face. I wonder if the victim will be told who it is and if she remembers her from the daycare. Poor poor sweet little girl.

Anybody notice the comment on her FB page made on October 17, 2012?

Wonder who she was mad at and how she made that person cry?

MOO This shows me a payback sort of mentality is no stranger to this young lady.

I have been sitting on my hands for the last few days. I've been waiting to see if anyone else got a bad feeling looking at the "posed" pics of kids. I may be reading into it but some of the poses were seductive poses. Not how you would pose a child for a pic. The eyes on the kids really disturbed me. They look frightened. I've seen that look before. I hope people start questioning their children. I have a feeling this is only the tip of the iceberg.

Regusters is charged with criminal conspiracy, aggravated assault, kidnapping, rape, involuntary deviant sexual intercourse, contact with a minor, unlawful restraint, false imprisonment, interference with the custody of a child, concealing the whereabouts of a child, indecent assault, simple assault, corruption of minors and recklessly endangering another person, according to police.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/abduction-girl-philadelphia-191243971.html

Not to excuse what CR has done- she is a monster
and I hope she is put UNDER the jail for what she did...
But I can't help but wonder WTH has gone on in
that family. Some of the photos of the young children
are shocking... the poses so sexualized, IMO. :(

So glad they caught them. Christina has a myspace page under name Lorenza regusters. Her myspace friends list includes cousin K R with a photo of parrot

I don't believe so. Conspiracy=more than one person involved.
We know there were more people involved than just one from what police released so far (a male, a teenage girl, and adult woman).
But there probably is not enough evidence right now to charge anyone else.

Yes there's the guy who met up with them with the track pants, light-skinned as described by the victim. He might not be one of those who went with LE today.

So Rashida and China, are they the SAME person? Christina looks VERY young.

Not to excuse what CR has done- she is a monster
and I hope she is put UNDER the jail for what she did...
But I can't help but wonder WTH has gone on in
that family. Some of the photos of the young children
are shocking... the poses so sexualized, IMO. :(

sadly the oversexualization of kids around here is common. little girls are always posing sexually, and mothers refer to their kids as sexy and such

I am put off by all Cristina's "sexy me" poses. She seems very sexually flirty posy for the camera as well :(

I think I barely gave her a glance when sleuthing these people. Although, I wasn't sure she was an occupant of the home and I was more focused on the ones I knew resided there.

Yuck. Horrible thing. Now on to this light or white male in sweats. I want to know just how he factors in.

i believe the man they took from the house for questioning was MR - on his fb it says he works for the city as a trashman. weird how the man who found N works the same job. i wonder if they crossed paths at work and MR acted strange?

If it's tied to the school it could be they were selling what they did or streaming it? chills Whatever, it's going to be big and it's just horrible to think about.

So glad they caught them. Christina has a myspace page under name Lorenza regusters. Her myspace friends list includes cousin K R with a photo of parrot

Will you please link the myspace account? Thanks!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

According to CR's fb, she is in a relationship. Also, could the other perp work with her at the daycare?

If conspiracy is a charge and someone else is involved could it be someone providing her with the niqaab. I will be floored if it turns out that she planned and carried this out all on her own. I feel like someone else may be involved, someone who had a "fantasy" or some other sick motive. Maybe I am just holding on to hope for the female gender to have a little more compassion for a child. (not trying to be sexist)

Does anyone remember the other green eyed woman who is on almost all the regusters friends list? Could Cristina have "borrowed" the garb? Any thoughts?

i believe the man they took from the house for questioning was MR - on his fb it says he works for the city as a trashman. weird how the man who found N works the same job. i wonder if they crossed paths at work and MR acted strange?

MR's FB is quite interesting.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4958493606387&set=a.1614138439598.2084763.1420423866&type=1

photo.php

I think this is the only Regusters fb I didn't look at.

I saw it but dismissed it when it referred to her being at University of Maryland. I thought she was a college student and passed her by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme