PA - Conner Snyder, 8, & Brinley, 4, hangings, Berks Co., 23 Sept 2019 *Mom arrested* *GRAPHIC* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Morning all!

I know many of you who have posted with me for years or even over a decade must have thought I'm surely anti female or anti mothers. All of the cases I've posted on involving horrid female murder suspects, many against their own children or when murdering adult victims certainly may have given that false impression.

I assure everyone that is not remotely true. I am indeed very proud of being a female myself, and so proud of the millions of great women in our nation, with many of them posting right here on WS. :)

How I have differed perhaps is when females are in the criminal justice system through violent crimes of their own doing.

I have never made any excuses nor tried to find reasons to diminish their unbelievable sadistic cruelty, predatory crimes, nor all of the countless violent murders they have committed. I'm one who truly believes in justice for all.

Over the decades I've been sickened by the double standards in our justice system where for many years murdered babies, and defenseless children were valued FAR FAR less if they were neglected, horrifically abused, and brutally murdered by their own biological mothers.

Yet if they suffered the same fate by any male or bio father the innocent victims were highly valued as ALL little children should, and must be valued the same. All deserve no less than equal value, no matter what gender their offenders happens to be.

I know I must have angered, and frustrated many when I came down just as hard on female suspects as I did every vile male suspects.

All I wanted everyone to perhaps realize is females are just as deadly evil as any male offenders, and in many murder cases their violent acts were barbaric demonic overkills going way beyond what it took to kill their victims, both little children, and adult victims as well.

Imo, We no longer can pretend they are the gentle kinder gender when their own violent evil acts lands them in the criminal justice system or use the excuse that someone else must have driven them do the despicable violence they themselves do right by themselves or are very willing coconspirators who may be other females or team up with males who have the same twisted evil mind set as they do.

I believe it is my duty to bring awareness since I'm a survivor from being neglected, abused in all forms in my own childhood. I feel I must be a strong advocate for ALL children, both little girls, and boys.

I can't ignore that almost 60 percent of all maltreatment of children is perpetrated by their own biological mothers.

Yes, it's hard to digest, I know, that the worst most dangerous enemy all abused children will ever face in their childhood is behind closed doors living with their own dreadful mommy dearest.

If only these 2 beautiful children could speak they would tell us what all she did, and made them endure during their short lives, but she has rendered them voiceless like so many others have done, and will sadly continue to do in the future.

We as a society must be the strong voice for ALL children, especially for those who have been murdered by their fathers or mothers or by anyone else for that matter, no matter the gender of the suspects.

Jmho

The only thing I've ever thought about your posting is you have a amazing heart and truly care about people and the wrong that is done to them , and you offset some of the horrible ones <3 and that you are smart and funny , so stick that in your pipe and smoke it :)

Woman ordered to trial in case of kids' hanging deaths

Feb 12, 2020

Lisa Snyder appeared before Magisterial District Judge Kim Bagenstose at the Berks County Courthouse in downtown Reading for her preliminary hearing on Wednesday.

The hearing for the high-profile case was held there rather than at Bagenstose's office in Hamburg because of heightened security that resulted from online death threats made against Snyder, officials said.

Those entering the courtroom, including WFMZ's Jim Vasil and Holly Harrar, were screened by security staff and forced to surrender their cell phones to sheriff's deputies.

]..]

Several family members were called to testify Wednesday morning about the validity of Snyder's bullying claim.

[..]

After hearing approximately four hours of testimony and reviewing the evidence presented by prosecutors, the judge decided to order Snyder to stand trial on two counts each of first- and third-degree murder as well as two felony charges of endangering the welfare of children.

Her formal arraignment is set for March 12.

Prosecutors have not yet announced whether they will seek the death penalty.

@Niner

Does anyone know how a formal arraignment will differ from today's preliminary hearing? Will it be shorter? Today's was rather long. Longer than I would have expected.

The lengthy preliminary hearing today was for the prosecutor to show probable cause that a crime occurred, call witnesses, and even subject them to cross-examination by the defense -- like a mini-trial. At the conclusion, the judge ordered LS to stand trial on murder charges in the hanging deaths of two of her children.

In PA, very little happens at a formal arraignment. The defendant is simply advised of the charges against him or her and given the opportunity to plead not guilty. If a defendant is not in custody -- the formal arraignment is typically waived.

The only thing I've ever thought about your posting is you have a amazing heart and truly care about people and the wrong that is done to them , and you offset some of the horrible ones <3 and that you are smart and funny , so stick that in your pipe and smoke it :)

Morning!

Sloane, thank you from the bottom of my heart. What a beautiful compliment to start my day. :) I don't even smoke, but I'll smoke that pipe anyday. :)

Yes, I'm very passionate about justice for all especially the most vulnerable in our society.

I honestly, and openly post straight from my heart. I'm so thankful that many posters, including you my friend..realizes it.

Just when we think we've seen the worst in humanity prepetrate unimaginable violence against children...many their own bio children... it's not long before we are knocked to our knees once again by another horror with all of us realizing the cruelty, violence, and depravity perpetrated against children really has no boundaries.

This case will always haunt me...like so many others continue to do. It's still leaves me reeling how she could kill her precious children, and in the cruel, emotionless way she carried it out.

These two children died a terrible death. It wasn't quick. They knew they were dying, and WHO stood there watching ....with them knowing they were both trapped, and struggling in her evil web.

After decades of following criminal cases I've never become desensitized to all the pain, and suffering which has been inflicted on so many of society's defenseless children or any victim for that matter no matter their age or gender.

It only seems to get worse instead of better. The way parents are abusing, grossly neglecting, and/or murdering children seems to have become much more barbaric, and twisted as well. Many have been overkills.

I do pray every day for all children in our society, both who have been killed, and all who are right now living in their own nightmarish secret hell with no hope in sight.

May all of the trapped little living victims be brought out of the darkness into the beautiful light where they have a chance to be loved, and cherished as all children deserve.

Jmho

Morning!

Sloane, thank you from the bottom of my heart. What a beautiful compliment to start my day. :) I don't even smoke, but I'll smoke that pipe anyday. :)

Yes, I'm very passionate about justice for all especially the most vulnerable in our society.

I honestly, and openly post straight from my heart. I'm so thankful that many posters, including you my friend..realizes it.

Just when we think we've seen the worst in humanity prepetrate unimaginable violence against children...many their own bio children... it's not long before we are knocked to our knees once again by another horror with all of us realizing the cruelty, violence, and depravity perpetrated against children really has no boundaries.

This case will always haunt me...like so many others continue to do. It's still leaves me reeling how she could kill her precious children, and in the cruel, emotionless way she carried it out.

These two children died a terrible death. It wasn't quick. They knew they were dying, and WHO stood there watching ....with them knowing they were both trapped, and struggling in her evil web.

After decades of following criminal cases I've never become desensitized to all the pain, and suffering which has been inflicted on so many of society's defenseless children or any victim for that matter no matter their age or gender.

It only seems to get worse instead of better. The way parents are abusing, grossly neglecting, and/or murdering children seems to have become much more barbaric, and twisted as well. Many have been overkills.

I do pray every day for all children in our society, both who have been killed, and all who are right now living in their own nightmarish secret hell with no hope in sight.

May all of the trapped little living victims be brought out of the darkness into the beautiful light where they have a chance to be loved, and cherished as all children deserve.

Jmho

Great post , as someone who has lost a sweet precious child from natural causes , It also infuriates me to my soul when they throw them away like trash like this , so I very much appreciate you to the bottom of my heart too and you are welcome I sure mean it :)

Great post , as someone who has lost a sweet precious child from natural causes , It also infuriates me to my soul when they throw them away like trash like this , so I very much appreciate you to the bottom of my heart too and you are welcome I sure mean it :)

I'm so so sorry for your loss. I know it's something you will never get over. God bless you.

We also have gone through the pain of losing one of our precious granddaughters who was stillborn.

I will never forget holding sweet Alaina in our arms or the love surrounding her. I know she is one of our guardian angels in Heaven now, just like your precious child is for you.

Yes, its gutwrenching to know how so many children have suffered, and have been killed.

How anyone could harm any child I will never even begin to comprehend.

Those like us who values each child's life will always defend children . We will never understand the monsters who do so many bad acts because there is simply no way to comprehend pure evil.

All we know, and wrestle with constantly is knowing it DOES happen over , and over. Unfortunately, WS is filled with so many forums of murdered children.

I've always wished that each city in our nation would set a date each year for all of the murdered children to be remembered, and they could put flowers or stuffed animals on their little graves to show we NEVER will forget them. So many have been murdered by their parents with many throwing them away like trash like you have said. Imo, when that happens they become our family now who would have loved, protected each, and every one of them.

I know at times I'm overly emotional when I post about children.

I'm one of the lucky ones who survived, but I know how much fear they feel, and how helpless. The fear is so paralyzing they think they can't breathe. They get up to another day of repeated abuse that never ends.

It's like everything else in our lives...to fully understand anything, and know how it feels.. one MUST live it, :( which I wouldn't ever wish on my worst enemy if I had one. Thankfully I do not have enemies. Lol!

When one child is taken from our society our world overall becomes dimmer.

All any little child really wants is to be loved, valued, and protected. Yet millions of children are, and have faced their worst enemy right inside of their own homes. It's so so wrong. Its deeply depressing because it seems to only get worse.

More, and more children are seen as mere burdens instead of true gifts from God.

Now more than ever it seems it's all about the parents' wants with many of them being narcissists with no bonding with their babies or children.

I truly don't understand any of it because forever women who have had children already had a nurturing instinct instilled in them, and would protect their children at ALL cost.

It's scary how detached these type of moms are who have no qualms grossly neglecting, abusing them in all ways, and/or willingly allow someone else to do so to the point of murder with the parent becoming a sadistic tag team against their own children.:(

It's one of the things that bothers me most. I read almost every day now where another child has been murdered.

What in the heck is happening for it to become even more dangerous for children??

Jmho

Pennsylvania mom, who allegedly hanged her 2 children and sexually abused pet dog, planned to kill herself | News Break

A woman accused of hanging her two children and sexually assaulting the family pet dog had allegedly planned to kill herself after being released from jail. Lisa Snyder had expected to be arrested after her children's deaths. As she had no previous run-ins with the law, Snyder believed that she would be released on bail, her friend and witness in the case, Jessica Senft, testified in court on February 12. Snyder, 37, had allegedly confided to Senft that she had planned to kill herself after being released on bail, The Morning Call reported.

There is a button that says "Click for full story" - but I can't seem to access that - even if it is "People".
Maybe someone can give a 10% synopsis on that article.... TIA if you can! :)

Pennsylvania mom, who allegedly hanged her 2 children and sexually abused pet dog, planned to kill herself | News Break

A woman accused of hanging her two children and sexually assaulting the family pet dog had allegedly planned to kill herself after being released from jail. Lisa Snyder had expected to be arrested after her children's deaths. As she had no previous run-ins with the law, Snyder believed that she would be released on bail, her friend and witness in the case, Jessica Senft, testified in court on February 12. Snyder, 37, had allegedly confided to Senft that she had planned to kill herself after being released on bail, The Morning Call reported.

There is a button that says "Click for full story" - but I can't seem to access that - even if it is "People".
Nothing new besides the suicide plan and this: "Senft was among a dozen witnesses who testified during the four-hour-long hearing that took place before District Judge Kim Bagenstose." I wonder who the witnesses were and what they said.

Nothing new besides the suicide plan and this: "Senft was among a dozen witnesses who testified during the four-hour-long hearing that took place before District Judge Kim Bagenstose." I wonder who the witnesses were and what they said.

From MSM link above:

Several family members were called to testify Wednesday morning about the validity of Snyder's bullying claim. Also testifying was a Pennsylvania State Police trooper, who became emotional when asked to identify Conner and Brinley in a photo he was shown on the witness stand.

From the beginning, I knew Conner didn’t do this to he and his sister. I knew this pathetic, sick, twisted mother did this to them. I’m beyond ecstatic that LE obtained enough evidence to prosecute her. She should be charged with 1st degree murder for both of her kids. But either way, I hope she rots in hell. MOO
I feel so sorry for her oldest son and what he must be going through right now.

What a monster. I can’t even fathom how evil someone would have to be to commit a crime like this and then be so nonchalant about it. At first I was very interested in this case but after reading all of the details..it’s like ingesting poison. I can’t handle this one :(

Wow -- I'd say LS was pretty delusional to think she was going to be released on bail after her arrest just because she had no prior record. :eek:

Mother who hanged two children in basement & sexually assaulted dog knew she would be arrested, planned to kill herself: Court

February 12, 2020

A Pennsylvania woman accused of killing her two children and sexually assaulting the family dog reportedly planned to kill herself after her arrest.

As CrimeOnline previously reported, 36-year-old Lisa Snyder is behind bars in connection with the deaths of her children, Conner Snyder, 8, and Brinley Snyder, 4, Both children were found hanging by a dog lead line inside the basement of their Berks County home on September 23.

[..]

On Wednesday, during a preliminary hearing, witness Jessica Senft testified that she spoke with Snyder shortly after the children’s deaths. Senft indicated that Snyder confided that she fully expected to be arrested, but since she had no criminal record, she also expected to be released on bail, the Morning Call reports.

Snyder allegedly told Senft that she would kill herself once she was released.

“All you have is speculation and guesswork,” defense attorney Dennis Charles told prosecutors during the court hearing. “You don’t have any evidence that Lisa Snyder hanged these children.”

[..]

Due to safety concerns, the preliminary hearing was held at a district judge’s office, according to Berks County District Attorney John Adams. The district judge ruled that enough evidence was presented to send Snyder to trial.

This has hit our area hard! I live about 20 minutes away from Kempton and it’s just so horrible and I just wish that LS would plead guilty for the sake of her son and save him the trauma of having to testify! But I doubt that will happen. I had to step away from this for awhile the details were too upsetting. It was all over the news again last week at the hearing and then there was an article in the Reading Eagle that hasn’t been posted here yet. I apologize I’m not good at linking but if you go on their site and scroll to the bottom where it says most popular you will find it. The title is ‘ She wasn’t crying’ Chilling testimony in Albany township mothers child hanging hearing. Has more details.

If we have evidence, that this is all true, the above BBM is disgusting also.
The murderer kills her children and sexually assaults the pet dog.
These are all innocent beings, living with a monster.
Hope in Prison, she has a horrid time EACH day, as inmates will let her know of her evil actions.
MOO.

• Feb 13, 2020
5e44082a51812.image.jpg

Bubbenmoyer was the first of seven witnesses called Wednesday to testify by Berks County Assistant District Attorney Meg McCallum. After the four-hour hearing, District Judge Kim L. Bagenstose ruled that Snyder should be held for trial on all charges, including two counts each of first- and third-degree murder and child endangerment. Other charges include endangering the welfare of children and tampering with or fabricating physical evidence.

State police filed the charges on Dec. 2 following a more-than-two-month investigation. Snyder was arrested the same day and jailed without bail. First-degree murder is a non-bailable offense in Pennsylvania.

[..]

Bubbenmoyer proceeded cautiously to the home along Route 143, meeting with another first responder at a residence across the street from the home. He said he was concerned about the safety of the responders because the scene wasn’t secured; state police had not yet arrived from the Hamburg station.

The pair approached the home and found no one, including the 9-1-1 caller, Lisa Snyder, in front of the home as they were told to expect. They knocked on the door, not knowing what to expect, and Snyder opened it. They asked her to step outside.

Snyder appeared “very anxious and nervous, but she wasn’t crying,” and was distracted by talking on a mobile phone. Bubbenmoyer asked if anyone else was in the house, but he couldn’t get an answer, so he and the other medic entered the home together. They found no one on the main floor, so they proceeded down the narrow basement steps.

[..]
She [Snyder] drove to Senft’s [prosecutor witness] home and said investigators had been to her home several times looking for a cellphone. She expressed anxiety over what investigators would likely find in online searches “under Conner’s account” because she “was looking up how to kill someone.”

Snyder said she was considering checking herself into a psychiatric hospital because she was depressed. If she were to be charged with the murders, she would “get out on bail and kill herself,” Senft testified.

[..]

None of the electronic communication devices seized from the home as a result of the search warrant contained Internet searches that Snyder is believed to have made, he said, leading investigators to infer that the missing Samsung phone held a lot of evidence.

On the day of the hangings, Snyder claimed she lost the phone the previous day, Keck said. She changed her account a week or so later, claiming she lost the phone more than a month earlier.

[..]

Conner’s mother was the only person investigators could find who had any knowledge of the alleged bullying, Keck said.

[..]

Internet searches linked to the number connected to Snyder’s missing phone showed she visited a sight that gave instructions on how to hang oneself with a “short drop, single suspension,” Keck said.

[..]

Snyder’s private attorney, David Charles of Allentown, argued at the end of the hearing that the commonwealth doesn’t have a murder case against his client. Prosecutors failed to produce any evidence or testimony that Snyder killed or planned to kill her children, and have filled in the holes with speculation, he said.

'She wasn’t crying': Chilling testimony in Albany Township mother's child-hanging hearing

Lengthy, disturbing article at link.

I never understood LS source of employment/income and still don't understand how she has a private attorney. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michelle90
Back