PA - Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34, escapes prison, Chester Co., 31 Aug 2023 *extremely dangerous*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW: Police say the van Danelo Cavalcante allegedly stole and drove from Pocopson Township to Phoenixville last night was discovered late this morning in a field behind a barn in East Nantmeal Township.

Sunday, September 10, 2023 1:57PM

EAST PIKELAND TWP., Pennsylvania (WPVI) -- Authorities say an escaped murderer who has eluded capture since breaking out of a southeastern Pennsylvania prison a week and a half ago has apparently slipped out of the search area and changed his appearance.

does anyone understand how he made it throuh razor wire? I suspect he has been through water to eliminate some odor but I also imagine him not really getting much food or sleep. did not hear about the most recent burglery...did they say what was taken?
Food is very easy to find this time of year, with gardens containing unpicked fruits and vegetables, and like I said earlier, he may have found a Little Free Pantry somewhere, or stayed in hunting cabins.

I wonder if he, like Eric Rudolph, might have accomplices.

How lucky for him, he finds a van with the keys in it! You can't make this up.
I live in a city where literally hundreds of vehicles have been stolen in recent years, usually by juveniles who say they can't and won't be stopped, and people STILL leave running cars unattended!

The kids are caught, brag about how nothing will really be done about it (which unfortunately is true) and do it, again and again.

Calvacante stole a van from a local Dairy , also clean up , shaved etc (see new photos) he went to two homes of past work associates , ditched van in a field. His sister has been arrested by ICE - for deportation.
The van was discovered in East Natmeal township … he found the hoodie & a shower at The Dairy farm

At least one of the homes he visited was in Phoenixville. PSP Lt Colonel can’t say if he has a cell phone / if he’s armed

Last edited:
I was just randomly thinking that I know they make copies of all their mail in there but I doubt they totally read it. More like skim. Imagine the ones that were written in Portuguese or spanish? Would be easier to write plans or conspire in Portuguese I think. Idk that they have a ton of Portuguese translators reading jail mail. Just thinkin.

It sounded to me like they located the van using some methods he didn’t want to discuss. Wonder if it had GPS.

Also sounds like his former acquaintances were not lined up to help him, and that LE is on top of whom he might try to contact next as he said his path west before running out of fuel was for a reason.

He also said they seem confident he was alone when ditching the van. I forget his exact words. As folks have wondered if he could have had help taking him elsewhere afterwards. I wonder if they have him on a Highway camera but it’s so rural out there…

Please correct me if I am wrong… but isn’t it being reported that the prison issued pants/garb are dark green? And he may have them on in those last images?

That is nice for cover and remaining obscure while on the run at night?

I wonder why they aren’t neon green or some other less desirable color?

I imagine he has already changed clothes again? And some asked about possible bleach seen in some items. Might he have dyed his hair or maybe clothes?
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member