GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
13823332-small.jpg

2 years later, the search for Holly Grim continues
November 21, 2015 at 11:43 AM, updated November 21, 2015 at 12:50 PM
http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/lehigh-county/index.ssf/2015/11/2_years_later_the_search_for_h.html

It's been two years since Holly Grim went missing, but the case remains open and the search is on.
holly grimPennsylvania State Police are still looking for missing Lower Macungie Township resident Holly Grim.

The 42-year-old disappeared under "suspicious and unexplained circumstances" on Nov. 22, 2013, from her home in the Red Maple Acres mobile home park in Lower Macungie Township, according to a Pennsylvania State Police news release Saturday, a day ahead of the two-year mark.

I thought of Holly on Thanksgiving. I do not know why she suddenly came into my mind. Her case captured me when it happened, but she fell to the waistside for some reason. When I came and saw nothing has really progressed, my heart hurt. Her son must be so heartbroken during this time.

Bumping for Holly. Where are you dear lady?

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

The article mentions that it is a white female, and the age is in her late teens to late 20's, so that would rule out Holly, in my opinion.

I also just noticed it said the woman was on the taller side, with a thin build. Holly was thin, but I think she was also fairly short.

Hi All! I have been a lurker here for quite some time and thought I would finally go ahead and join. I wanted to give you an update that Holly's home as well as her 2 immediate neighbors homes that were vacant were demolished this week. The owner of the trailer park has marked additional homes for removal as well so I have no doubts that those will also be demo'd sometime soon.

Hi All! I have been a lurker here for quite some time and thought I would finally go ahead and join. I wanted to give you an update that Holly's home as well as her 2 immediate neighbors homes that were vacant were demolished this week. The owner of the trailer park has marked additional homes for removal as well so I have no doubts that those will also be demo'd sometime soon.

WELCOME!! :)
Thanks for your first post and the information! :)

LE has contacted the family of a missing woman who was close to the area where the body was found, though they are not sure it is her. Her name is Amanda Ann DeGuio and her thread is here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?261211-PA-Amanda-Ann-DeGuio-24-Drexel-Hill-June-2014

Just saw this today, on Amanda's thread:

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/2...ose_of_missing_woman.html#J8zYOq3x24kHQPTf.99

There was also a body discovered in an abandoned lot in Kensington, but I believe it had male clothing on, and it's believed it may possibly be a man missing from that area.

I hope her mobile home was well searched before and during demolition in case there was something hidden inside that the perp was looking for. Mobile homes have a wealth of hiding places, from behind drawers of built in cabinets and closets to the hot water heater cabinet.

I honestly have no idea. Went to the grocery store and when I returned home I heard the commotion from the construction vehicles. Normally they just pull the old trailers and move them elsewhere, this time they were demo'd on site. Holly's home, and the 2 on either side of her were removed as well as at least one other in the park. Might be more on the back side, I haven't been over that way since the weather got cold and I stopped walking around the park.

So normally they move the trailer and for whatever reason they demolished several trailers?
hmmm...

My significant other owned a trailer at one point some time ago, and when I informed him in passing that Holly's trailer has been demolished he was shocked...I'm quoting what he said:

There is actually another floor *under* the main floor. The floor that people walk on is a sub-floor. There is an open space in most older trailers between the floor of the trailer and the subfloor. The space is large enough in some cases that a person could fit in there.

Like Tracker said, there are many hiding spots. There are cubby hole like areas in the walls.

There is a space of several inches between the outside wall and the inside wall, which is probably drywall. The insulation goes in here. It may not have looked accessed from the inside, but if there was siding on the trailer, someone could have easily removed a piece of siding from the outside, put something inside the wall, then replaced the siding.

It was confusing to him why the owner paid the extra expense to have trailers demo'd on site. It would be much cheaper to have them removed to an outside location to be demo'd. There would have been lots of extra clean up costs. Also, usually if a trailer is being demo'd, it gets stripped and scrapped. Pipes, copper, metals, wires, etc all bring the owner a profit. This is what was stunning to my S.O. That scrap money was tossed away, and the extra expense of hiring a demo crew to come on site and also do cleanup.

Well if this is hinky in any way it should be looked at.
How long has the manager been the manager? If for years, and this is the only time trailers have been removed this way that's suspicious.

And who could she have been shaking her head at off in the distance that morning??

It is possible that the person took her out that back door and hid her in the shed.
Was anyone particularly protective of that shed?
Google maps is updated and able to see a good view of the trailer.

A NamUs case (#14642) for the body found in Ridley Creek State Park was loaded on 1/7/16. NamUs shows an estimated age of "20 to 40" in one field and "Pre-30" in a different field. I'm not sure how to interpret the differences in those two fields? Also, I'm wondering how accurate an ME can be on the age estimates? Is there anyone out there knowledgeable enough to help with these two questions?

The estimated height of the body is 63 inches (5'2). Holly was said to be approximately to be 5'3. The estimated date of death is 2014 - 2015. Since Holly disappeared late in 2013, I don't consider the estimated date frame as a reason to rule out Holly.

NamUs also states there was a winter coat, jewelry and size nine boots found. I've followed Holly's case from the beginning and don't recall that a missing coat was ever mentioned. I scanned the first 15 or 20 pages of the original thread but don't find mention of her coat being missing. I am 5'2 with size 7.5 shoe. My DIL is 5'4 with size 11 shoe so I think it is possible for a woman who is approximately 5'3 to have a size nine shoe.

DNA tests have been submitted but are not yet complete. While a large part of my heart hopes that it's not Holly, I think a DNA comparison should be completed.

And finally, something I found really odd....Holly does not have a NamUs missing person profile???

NamUs also states there was a winter coat, jewelry and size nine boots found. I've followed Holly's case from the beginning and don't recall that a missing coat was ever mentioned. I scanned the first 15 or 20 pages of the original thread but don't find mention of her coat being missing.

I was just skimming back through the thread and saw that Holly may or may not have been wearing a pink coat. Hang on and I'll try to retrace my steps and find a link.

Here you go, NAMUS says she may be wearing a pink winter jacket.
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/case_report_html/22753

(Quote snipped by me)

And finally, something I found really odd....Holly does not have a NamUs missing person profile???

Correction! She does have a NamUs profile. I thought her last name had 2 M's at the end so I wasn't finding the profile when searching by name. Thanks promegranate!

The clothing descriptions are quite different so likely not a match.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charley04
Back