PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the FBI ever brought in on Kortne's disappearance?

I think there was loose talk of them and the State Patrol, but my impression was any role or assistance they provided was minimal and local LE continued to do a majority of the work, if any.

why? Why nothing? WS has ended her pleas for Kortne to come home. Why? No media updates regarding Christmas in 2 weeks and Kortne will likely miss yet another holiday. Why have there been no updates from LE regarding this case? It's like this child has just been forgotten. :(

This continues to be the strangest case in a long long time. I get the feeling LE has let the disappearance go cold. And what are Wendy and Scott doing? It's as if they have given up, too. Why not go back on Nancy Grace or JVM (forgot which program they appeared on twice). Get a PI. Hound LE for status updates. Didn't the family hire a family friend lawyer early on? Why isn't he pushing the case? Any searches???

I so wish I could reach out to Wendy for information on where the case stands because everything has come to a standstill.

We still care, Kortne, but it is discouraging to hear no progress whatsoever.

Has Kortne's family hired a PI?

It's sad to me that not one person, other than her mother, of her hundreds of "friends" on her FB page, has her photo posted. I looked at them all today. Not even her siblings.

Rominger said he might use the resources of private investigators to help. Personally I think Romingers initially took on the case to get National Media attention via JVM. He has been in front of the media due to the Sandusky case. He most likely was helping out friends with his contacts.

http://www.ldnews.com/latestnews/ci_21255943/stouffer-family-enlists-attorney

Kortnes sister has a photo of Kortne as her profile picture on FB ..

UGH.. I think of you and your family several times every day. Christmas is almost here. Praying your loved ones have answers soon, Kortne. You are missed, you are loved, where are you?

why? Why nothing? WS has ended her pleas for Kortne to come home. Why? No media updates regarding Christmas in 2 weeks and Kortne will likely miss yet another holiday. Why have there been no updates from LE regarding this case? It's like this child has just been forgotten. :(

Or someone knows something we don't!

Kortne's mom has not made a post on her FB page for over 15 days...not sure if this means anything, but it is unusual.

The inactivity bothers me. I hope mom is okay.

Kortne, we have not forgotten you. Prayers for her family and friends.

What is it so many of you seem to think someone knows? And do you mean her family? I don't get it.

What is it so many of you seem to think someone knows? And do you mean her family? I don't get it.

I'm not sure but I think the reason is the complete inactivity and silence in this case. When you think about it, there were quite a number of people
around at any given time.
I don't necessarily think the family; but it seems someone must have seen
her at the bars, company leading up to the end of the night, cops, neighbors etc. If anyone is keeping quiet about that night into day I would bet it
was one of those people but not the family. Lots of activity that night in Kortne's life which just could have escalated to her missing. In that respect, someone had to have known something even a little bit. Very strange case.

I also don't believe Kortne left on her own. moo

I am thinking the inactivity on WS fb page has been caused be her changing her profile security settings. When I had a look just now the last post you can see if on the 26th October...Now she has either deleted everything between now and then or she has changed the settings. Which would explain why it looks like she is not posting.

Hi, CLuciano63. I share your bemusement. To me, the silence has been caused by the absence of new evidence. Lacking a body, a witness, or significant other evidence, the case has gone from only slightly warm to cold.

One lucky discovery, of course, could change that in a minute. Let us hope.....

Still curious...Crime scene tape still up? If so, something has to be going on behind the scenes.

Is it up to LE or the family/renter to take down the "crime scene" tape once the property is released back to the family/renter?

If LE has released the property, perhaps the family have chose to keep the tape up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18