Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding is her transfer will be immediate.

Hope she packed her valuables in her paper bag before her 4am bus ride this morning :floorlaugh:

I tried all day long yesterday to get on there--I do all the steps and when I try to log in, nothing happens. Just goes to a blank screen. I guess because I'm on a Mac?

No, it was not just a mac thing. I had issues too and I was on a PC, iPhone, and Kindle Fire...

(yes, I was that desperate!) :)

So....He asks if she'll ever tell the truth, she equates that with hate speech. :floorlaugh:

In a perfect world everyone of those interviewers would have asked her that and nothing else.
I think the judge may have allowed the interviews because she has a feeling that after the verdict JA will be shackled and hustled off to death row, never to be see or heard from again. Not really as a nice thing to do but maybe something she needed to do legally to avoid another appellate first amendment issue.
You know what I think? I don't think JA is at all worried about death. She knows it's a long way off and thinks she can manipulate herself out of it. She is afraid of being ignored and forgotten. She is enjoying her celebrity and it is probably killing her to have to lose it. There was no reason on God's green earth for her to talk. No benefit at all to her other then she likes to here the sound of her own voice. She is leaving her legacy and giving her good bye interviews. I will be so happy when her name is long forgotten.

Dear Lifelife,
Thank you for posting JM closing on last thread. Just watched it. It was so good. Yes, Travis will always be 30. On the other hand, Jodi will never see 30 again. She will just grow into an old *advertiser censored*, graying, wrinkling, and no more tv interviews.

My bad...didn't see it. Hell yeah...come on. Chicken and dumplings were last night but there is one bowl left. Tonight is fresh speckled trout, more shrimp and homemade tarter sauce and corn on the cob.

Dear Modgods,

Can we please have a :drool: icon for TexMex's food and a :swoon: icon for JM

Love

Gauntlet

I typically have very bizarre dreams thanks to celexa, but last night was actually realistic. I dreamed Jodi got the death penalty. I think today's the day. Crossing my fingers!

Were the "dressed" up on the day they gave the last verdict?

...they were...but my feeling is that that was to show respect and support for Travis's family as they found the murderer guilty of M1...

Today when they decide death it is towards Jodi that they will be addressing...so maybe flip flops and casual wear reflects the lack of respect and support that they feel towards the criminal....maybe....

I tried all day long yesterday to get on there--I do all the steps and when I try to log in, nothing happens. Just goes to a blank screen. I guess because I'm on a Mac?

I'm on a Mac too. It was a database error and it MADE ME CRAZY! I had to find an alternative website. It was soooooo dreadful.

Yesterday the WS server was down. Had nothing to do with your Mac.

Everyone was in panic. Came up late yesterday.

Thank you Websleuths for getting us back together.:rockon:

For anyone wondering how JA is allowed to do interviews, it is because the judge lifted the order yesterday. Sheriff Joe says in his prison he has an open door policy and anyone who wants to do an interview is more than welcome. He said, he has nothing to hide, and media interviews happen all the time in his prison. Once she is convicted with death, she will be moved immediately to her new home and will no longer be doing interviews.

Bringing this over for the previous thread..obviously I am so far behind.

[B said:
Hopeful One[/B];9476826]I'm normally against the dp but I'm praying for it this time. She shows no remorse. She will try to be some superstar behind bars. It's just not right.

OT: I know this is selfish but... I think I'm slipping back into my severe depression. Any prayers would be greatly appreciated. :eek:

First of all, from all we know about Travis he would NOT want you to make yourself ill over this. Actually we think it's in the jury's hand now, but it's not. It's in God's hands and His will be done. So let's just pray that God (or whoever your higher power is) give the jury the strength to do His will. Now you, my dear, pick yourself up and stand tall for Travis. He and we need you. :blowkiss:

Heather Boo ✌ ‏@kimtruckdashian 1m

Is anyone keeping up with the Jodi Arias trials?

---

NO!

It's not uncommon to see tweets like this btw.

Hello all. I'll probably get lost in all the thread so heres hoping we get another result for Travis today.

---------------------------
:seeya: Me Too Fudge, I am soooo hoping it comes in today. I will not leave the house. I feel it is coming .I want to see the look on her face. Really I think she STILL feels they will get her out of this! Appeals dont come in the next week. I think Scott P. waited 5 years. :rockon:

My thank you button doesnt work! thank to all!!!

I haven't noticed but has Ammonitia (sp?) posted thoughts about the verdicts so far? I know he/she caught alot of heat for some perceived, somewhat anti-JM comments.

I think she did. You can go to the Members' List and check the statistics under her name.

It seems that Valez Mitchell is on the side of Life. She can't stop talking about how Jodi is mentally ill and should have received counseling. This is in line with Dr Drew's thinking and his co-host - they both want her to be spared. Personally I am hoping for the Death penalty.

Dilemma....should I drink wine before noon? Not feeling relaxed at all.

Well, I replied to reporter yesterday from Arizona about the media there clamoring for Arias interviews and told him I thought it was disgusting and check out the HATE TWEETS this guy sends me back after I said that Supporters of Justice are planning to not watch any of those interviews.

Renee Dodson ‏@ReneeDodson 53m
@Steve_Irvin You underestimate media power we have, got Dr, Phil worried. You'd stick up for Murderer #jodiarias rather than Victim Travis?
Expand Reply Delete Favorite More

Steve Irvin ‏@Steve_Irvin 46m
@ReneeDodson Who said we were 'sticking up' for anyone? U attack us bc we interview someone u don't like? Don't need ur approval. Sorry
Hide conversation Reply Retweet Favorite More

11:37 AM - 22 May 13 · Details
Tweet text
Reply to @Steve_Irvin
Image will appear as a link
Renee Dodson ‏@ReneeDodson 1m
@Steve_Irvin Hmm..wonder how this attitude will be received by 100's of 1000's of folks that are supporters of Justice & NOT #jodiarias? RT
Expand

Sure he may not my approval but when thousands of people are disgusted by the media salivating over a convicted murderer that committed the most BRUTAL ACT of Domestic Violence, it is SICKENING. A man was slaughtered and the media cares more about what the MURDERER has to say than defending the VICTIMS? What is this was turned around and the murderer was a man? This media drool fest wouldn't be happening. It's repulsive and the laws need to be changed so this can NEVER happen again. NEVER. Im a REAL SURVIVOR and I am just beside myself over this. Makes my heart hurt that Travis is being pushed aside for ratings over a MURDERER. It's WRONG and NO ONE should be watching those interviews if one REALLY cares about Travis and his family. I am sick of hearing that things name and being talked about. SICK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yedi