Phone Calls and Phone Records

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
https://phoneowner.com/92075587#p15

if you scroll down to the bottom you will see the phone number in question from the statement, the one that TH dialed and shows on her phone records, and subsequently left a VM on Barb's machine...... and was identified by her "friends" as STEVEN AVERY.

I don't think that phone was ever in SA's name... my reason.... it was associated and at one time in TJ's name (Barb's then husband and who had been there in September when TH went and took a photo of a vehicle he was selling)

I apologize if the points I am bringing up have been discussed...I try not to be repetitive.

I am curious about how Teresa's communications were set up. AutoTrader employees testified they communicated fax, e-mail, and phone. Dawn testified Teresa had left a message requesting her to fax the lead (Avery's) while she had been at lunch. How would Teresa received the fax? On her phone? Or was she still at home slightly after lunch time? Did she receive email on her phone? Not many smart phones in 2005.

Next, is it possible people could have been leaving her Voice Mails but not calling her directly? For example, from what is shown she accessed VM @ 11:04 and 11:27 for some duration but there wasn't any calls recorded between the times.

I am really curious how her day played out on the 31st. Dawn also testified she didn't usually work past 1:00. Yet the appointments we know of that day were all afternoon. Did she have appointments that morning? Where were they?

Could it be when she told Dawn she was heading there now (Avery Brothers) she was really just then heading from the Green Bay area to Manitowoc area? Thus making the 3:30 (when bus driver said she saw her) more plausible?

While I am chiming in I did want to mention...I had a Tracphone for years. I might call people from Trac but left message to call my landline. Most didn't they would call back to my tracphone. I didn't think of it then but I sure wish I would have thought of using *67. I could have saved myself a ton of money in minutes (or units).

Thanks for any info you can add. :)

You know I was thinking about this B. Janda. The receptionist said she couldn't make out really what he was saying. all she could make out was B. Janda. However upon searching the last name she didn't see the account for T. Janda who did have an account there from getting some pictures taken on Sept 19, 2005 by TH. Do you think it is possible that Steven Avery was saying Teeeee Janda not Beeee? And how come the receptionist just makes a new account, if he had said she been there before why not go through the trouble of finding out who it was with just a little research? Not in her job description?

Ok....sorry guys...I'm not dropping my Sim Card thoughts....I checked on the web and found this for one carrier I've never heard of...It looks like you can check your voicemail from another phone...I going to keep looking to see if I can find anything from Cingular

https://h2o.billing.ms/dc/pages/h2o-wireless-faq/

3. How do I listen to my voice messages from another phone?

1. Call your H2O® Wireless phone number from another phone.
  2. When you hear the greeting press the * key.
  3. Enter your pass code.
  4. The system will automatically play the new voice messages.

4. How do I reset my voicemail if I’ve forgotten or lost my voicemail pass code?
Contact Customer at 1-800-643-4926 and provide your mobile number and IMEI, which will be required for the voicemail to be reset. Once reset, all previously stored messages will be deleted.
5. What are the short cut keys for my voicemail box?

• Press '1' to play messages
  • Press '1' to replay last 3 seconds of a message
  • Press '11' to replay current message from the beginning
  • Press '2' to pause/continue a message
  • Press '3' to fast forward 3 seconds
  • Press '33' to skip to the end of a message
  • Press '7' to delete a message
  • Press '9' to save a message
  • Press '2' to record a message
  • Press '3' to change a greeting
  • Press '4' to access personal options

BigCityAccountant ~ we know you can access VM from another phone. Her brother did that on November 3rd, he said so in his testimony. What was in question was that someone accessed and deleted voicemails on November 2nd. She wasn't even reported missing on November 2nd! So, someone accessing her VM would seem somewhat suspicious, no?

The judge, cuz ya know, he was fair and all.... said it wasn't relevant.

BigCityAccountant ~ we know you can access VM from another phone. Her brother did that on November 3rd, he said so in his testimony. What was in question was that someone accessed and deleted voicemails on November 2nd. She wasn't even reported missing on November 2nd! So, someone accessing her VM would seem somewhat suspicious, no?

The judge, cuz ya know, he was fair and all.... said it wasn't relevant.

He actually said he wasn't gonna dismiss or include it he was supposed to come back to it. And the STATE was supposed to look into it. But I do not think they ever came back to this.

attachment.php

http://www.bustle.com/articles/1316...achs-death-making-a-murderer-only-showed-part
Another angle the defense brought up in the trial was that Halbach had allegedly been receiving unwanted phone calls up to three weeks before she died. Tom Pearce, who was her colleague, testifies that he had witnessed her ignore a phone call, and claims that she seemed upset after it came, allegedly saying, "Oh, not him again." Buting also brought up that some of Halbach's voicemails were seemingly deleted from her phone after she went missing, according to the witness from her phone network who testified at her trial. So could the mystery caller have somehow been involved her death?

I saw that in the documentary and wondered the same thing. They should have backtracked on her phone records to see who this caller was. jmo.

I want to post this here as well. It was the court rulings about the deleted messages on the 2nd of November at 8am.

attachment.php

I apologize if the points I am bringing up have been discussed...I try not to be repetitive.

I am curious about how Teresa's communications were set up. AutoTrader employees testified they communicated fax, e-mail, and phone. Dawn testified Teresa had left a message requesting her to fax the lead (Avery's) while she had been at lunch. How would Teresa received the fax? On her phone? Or was she still at home slightly after lunch time? Did she receive email on her phone? Not many smart phones in 2005.

Next, is it possible people could have been leaving her Voice Mails but not calling her directly? For example, from what is shown she accessed VM @ 11:04 and 11:27 for some duration but there wasn't any calls recorded between the times.

I am really curious how her day played out on the 31st. Dawn also testified she didn't usually work past 1:00. Yet the appointments we know of that day were all afternoon. Did she have appointments that morning? Where were they?

Could it be when she told Dawn she was heading there now (Avery Brothers) she was really just then heading from the Green Bay area to Manitowoc area? Thus making the 3:30 (when bus driver said she saw her) more plausible?

While I am chiming in I did want to mention...I had a Tracphone for years. I might call people from Trac but left message to call my landline. Most didn't they would call back to my tracphone. I didn't think of it then but I sure wish I would have thought of using *67. I could have saved myself a ton of money in minutes (or units).

Thanks for any info you can add. :)

Hi :) First... her fax... I think she had one at home. If I recall correctly, her and her business partner did not work in the studio on Mondays. That is why she did AutoTrader that day. I do remember in one of the phone calls with the 2 police officers something about a fax (and it confused them, I would have to go back and listen, I will do that tomorrow :) )
now.... as far as calling her directly to her VM.... ya know, I know there is an option on my house VM to 'reply to this message', but I am not sure about a cell phone.

It's also possible that she leaves important messages on there, one's that had Phone #'s or something. She did save one from Oct. 31 around 1:30 or something, I remember that being in the testimony that it was her "oldest vm". If she kept them, it may have only been for the day or until she was done those shoots.

As for the timing... to be honest... I'm not sure whether it was 2:30-2:40 she was there or if it was 3:30ish. It comes down to who do you believe? I also think it's possible that Dawn didn't hear her properly. She told her by the way it WAS the Avery brothers, I'm on my way out there right now. Could she have said... I'm on my way outta there right now? I can't help but think of cell phones and coverage and how they break up sometimes (especially 10 yrs ago LOL)... I hate hate hate talking to people on their cell phones, especially if they are outside or in a vehicle driving, the background noise causes the conversation to break up, it's annoying IMO LOL

Hope that helps :)

Wish we could find out about that 2:41 call LOL

I replied in the other thread :) I'm surprised that we have not seen more about the calls ... on either side. I would like to see if it really was a habit for SA to use *67 when phoning people that weren't gov't or family/friends.

Maybe there was a pretrial ruling on it.

I replied in the other thread :) I'm surprised that we have not seen more about the calls ... on either side. I would like to see if it really was a habit for SA to use *67 when phoning people that weren't gov't or family/friends.

Maybe there was a pretrial ruling on it.

ok...I promise to get off of my phone call kick after this last post.....If you look at TH's cell records, we know the call at 2:12 or 2:13 was to Zipperer because she was lost...I'm going to be strictly looking at the I cell data...when she was in the Two Rivers/Maintowoc area the ICell starts with 219....but before that all of the calls start with a 211 ICell, then she goes back into a 211 ICell at 2:41pm---so my question is at 2:41pm was she heading back home? I think the 1:52pm call was to the New Hostein guy (I think his name was Schmitz or something like that) and the ICell was 21103 the 2:41pm call is ICell 21101.

Attachments

• 800px-Halbach_Cell_Records.png
    800px-Halbach_Cell_Records.png
    391.6 KB · Views: 40
ok...I promise to get off of my phone call kick after this last post.....If you look at TH's cell records, we know the call at 2:12 or 2:13 was to Zipperer because she was lost...I'm going to be strictly looking at the I cell data...when she was in the Two Rivers/Maintowoc area the ICell starts with 219....but before that all of the calls start with a 211 ICell, then she goes back into a 211 ICell at 2:41pm---so my question is at 2:41pm was she heading back home? I think the 1:52pm call was to the New Hostein guy (I think his name was Schmitz or something like that) and the ICell was 21103 the 2:41pm call is ICell 21101.

Actually I would say we don't know that the 2:12 phone call was about being lost. Did they ever introduce the message that was supposedly left on the GZ's voicemail or answering machine. Not that I heard. This is the only call to GZ's residence so I ask you if this is in fact a call she made when she was supposedly lost, when did she make the call to GZ's to set the appointment time, as she did with the two other appointments that day. That 2:12pm call could have been her calling them to set the time, possibly after going to SA's place. There is still the matter of drive times from where the first appointment to the second which ever it was, SA or GZ. You see at 12:51 she called SS and said she would be there around 1:30. He said she was there between 1:30-1:45pm. Had she still been at home before leaving to this first appointment, it would put that drive just about 30 mins bringing her to SS's at about 1:30. From that 1st address to GZ is estimated on google maps at 45 mins. From that 1st address to the Avery Yard is about 55 minutes. So she makes that call at 2:12pm to GZ unknown reason why. Then SA calls her *67 at 2:24pm Then at 2:27 she is called by Auto Trader receptionist DP, who claims she said she was headed out to the Avery Brothers. Then SA calls her *67 at 2:35pm but hangs up right away. These times being mentioned lets go back to the drive times. 1:45 to GZ's Residence at 45mins. 2:30pm would be approximate arrival time. Had she gone to Avery's before GZ's the drive time from the first appointment would be 1:45pm a 55minute drive would put TH arriving at SA around 2:40pm. Had she arrived actually at SA's around the time he was about to call her again at 2:35 and saw her come in this could explain why he never let it connect to her phone. Either way she could not have been in two places at once.

One last post before bed.... Why oh why didn't they enter more cell phone data in the trial????? either way... it could have been good for SA, or bad for SA... why didn't the prosecution or defense have someone come in and talk about towers? That last call is what bothers me, the code behind it.
I have looked everywhere I could think of looking for the tower information and have had no luck (pretty sure at one point I hit the end of the internet and was told to turn back LOL)

I do still think it's possible that she gave up looking for the Zimmerer house... went to Avery's and decided she would go back after she was done there (in hopes someone called her back to give her directions)

ok goodnight :) happy sleuthing all!

Actually I would say we don't know that the 2:12 phone call was about being lost. Did they ever introduce the message that was supposedly left on the GZ's voicemail or answering machine. Not that I heard. This is the only call to GZ's residence so I ask you if this is in fact a call she made when she was supposedly lost, when did she make the call to GZ's to set the appointment time, as she did with the two other appointments that day. That 2:12pm call could have been her calling them to set the time, possibly after going to SA's place. There is still the matter of drive times from where the first appointment to the second which ever it was, SA or GZ. You see at 12:51 she called SS and said she would be there around 1:30. He said she was there between 1:30-1:45pm. Had she still been at home before leaving to this first appointment, it would put that drive just about 30 mins bringing her to SS's at about 1:30. From that 1st address to GZ is estimated on google maps at 45 mins. From that 1st address to the Avery Yard is about 55 minutes. So she makes that call at 2:12pm to GZ unknown reason why. Then SA calls her *67 at 2:24pm Then at 2:27 she is called by Auto Trader receptionist DP, who claims she said she was headed out to the Avery Brothers. Then SA calls her *67 at 2:35pm but hangs up right away. These times being mentioned lets go back to the drive times. 1:45 to GZ's Residence at 45mins. 2:30pm would be approximate arrival time. Had she gone to Avery's before GZ's the drive time from the first appointment would be 1:45pm a 55minute drive would put TH arriving at SA around 2:40pm. Had she arrived actually at SA's around the time he was about to call her again at 2:35 and saw her come in this could explain why he never let it connect to her phone. Either way she could not have been in two places at once.

Mrs. Zipperer testified that there was a call that TH was lost--she was outside and didn't get the call until supper time. That call is documented in the exhibit Kratz perpared. We also know that she was 10 minutes away when Auto Trader called. Both of those call place her in the ICell starting with 219...but the 2:41pm call is in the ICell 211. I'm just going by what Kratz prepared as an exhibit.

Attachments

• 8afTjzI.jpg
    8afTjzI.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 38
Mrs. Zipperer testified that there was a call that TH was lost--she was outside and didn't get the call until supper time. That call is documented in the exhibit Kratz perpared. We also know that she was 10 minutes away when Auto Trader called. Both of those call place her in the ICell starting with 219...but the 2:41pm call is in the ICell 211. I'm just going by what Kratz prepared as an exhibit.

She also testified to the time she was there. the very first time she gave in her testimony was 3:00pm. And there was a lot of stuff that wasn't heard by the jury about the stop to the GZ residence.

ok...but we know she was in the area at 2:12pm when she made the call. She was looking for the place---that would put her in the ICell starting with 219....but...then at 2:41 she is in the ICell starting with 211. Since B Janda didn't confirm the appointment she would start heading home, right? That would put her in the 211 ICell if she was heading home. So taking google maps, depending on what route she took--from 2:27pm to 2:41pm would be 14 minutes, which could of put her west of I43, back into the ICell starting with 211.

Then if she turned around and went to Avery's that would put her at Avery's 35 minutes later or about 3:00pm.

Attachments

• Capture-111.jpg
    Capture-111.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 53
ok...but we know she was in the area at 2:12pm when she made the call. She was looking for the place---that would put her in the ICell starting with 219....but...then at 2:41 she is in the ICell starting with 211. Since B Janda didn't confirm the appointment she would start heading home, right? That would put her in the 211 ICell if she was heading home. So taking google maps, depending on what route she took--from 2:27pm to 2:41pm would be 14 minutes, which could of put her west of I43, back into the ICell starting with 211.

Then if she turned around and went to Avery's that would put her at Avery's 35 minutes later or about 3:00pm.

I have to tumble this around a little bit in my head. There is still something I am trying to prove on SA's bill which would prove that he called back Auto Trader to confirm the appointment a little after noon. about 20-30 mins after she left the message on BJ's phone. Someone gave him that message she called too, but who?

BigCityAccountant Do you know how to read this bill of Avery? I'm working on the fifth call down. Why does that first column of listed phone #s on his bill CALLING MDN column All say 920-blacked out but the fifth one down says 608-blacked out? I am thinking this is the call back to Auto Trader, What I am wondering if he had called directory assistance from his cell phone then connected through the directory service would it show up differently then the rest of those calls listed, as Line 5 seems to be different from the rest of the calls that day.

found this gonna read it tomorrow but if anyone else is interested in learning cell phone training manual.
https://www.aclu.org/files/cellphonetracking/20120328/celltrackingpra_irvine1_irvineca.pdf

at 2:27, she tells AutoTrader: It was the Avery brothers. I'm on my way out there now. (according to Dawn)

The '10 minutes away' was what Kratz said, not TH. If she was leaving Zipperers, it would be 10 minutes to Avery's. I wonder if she typically drove and talked on the cell phone or not. If she was talking to Dawn for 4min +, she would have been half way there when they hung up.

Angela took the call from TH around 11 saying to have Dawn fax her the info when she got back from lunch, confirming she would be able to do it that day. At some point, around noon, SA calls AutoTrader back, and someone tells him that TH will be able to come that day.

The call you are looking at Mystic, is that possibly an incoming call? is that why the numbers seem "backwards"?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdrh12372
Back