Poll: Was Shannan Gilbert Murdered?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Was Shannan Gilbert Murdered?

• Yes, and I have a POI in mind (and he's among those who can be talked about at WS)

Votes: 33 14.3%
  • Yes, and I have a POI in mind (though he's not presently among those who can be talked about here)

Votes: 15 6.5%
  • Yes, I think she was, and I have some theories, but no specific person in mind.

Votes: 59 25.5%
  • If I had to guess, I'd guess that "yes", she was murdered.

Votes: 65 28.1%
  • If I had to guess, I'd guess that "no", she was not murdered.

Votes: 32 13.9%
  • No, I firmly believe (think) Shannan Gilbert was not murdered.

Votes: 27 11.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off Route 110 on Allen Blvd in Farmingdale is one. Lots of street walking prostitutes can be seen walking around trying to flag down customers and then take them to the Sayanara Motel or in back of deserted industrial parking lots in the evenings. During the day and at nite. Also known for being a crack neighborhood. Not sure if this is what you're lookin for.

The problem is, I can estimate some parameters of the area, not all. No idea, whether he would put his workshop in a crack area because that would depend on, whether the area, he grew up in was drugs ridden. The same with street corner prostitutes. Sooo ... seems, I should go over it once more. But yes, it could be one.

A storage facility is a perfect way to kill someone and dispose of the body. A gal gets a call to meet a John. The John says I have a 'room' at a local storage facility. You go in there and he kills you. He puts you in a big box and wheels you out to the car. Who is giong to question that.

LOL - sick minds think alike. It often occurred to me that using such a facility for a Matinee would be a good idea if you wanted to save the price of a motel room. I was going past a room without a lock on it. I wanted to see how big it was. Tugged on the door and it wouldn't open. Then I hear, hey, hey, from inside. Sorry. What the heck???

I still think, he is a stalker and blitz-attacker, but that doesn't change, that such a workshop would be the optimal place for a kill site. It gives privacy, it is a comfort zone in itself and most of the time, nobody would see anything, if you bring in a victim after darkness.

I have used my instincts to stay alive...I have a bad feeling about this whole...what do you call it...storage facilties...YES... PRIME PLACE TO GET GONE!

Dead on! This guy ...IMHO...either didn't have the money....didn't want to spend the money..and of course was covering his *advertiser censored*. He is married I can pretty much promise that! It's pretty creepy when a guy tells you the location is an "Office" and it turns out to be an isolated storage facility!

"Been there...done that"
"But by the grace of God there goes me!"

Dead on! This guy ...IMHO...either didn't have the money....didn't want to spend the money..and of course was covering his *advertiser censored*. He is married I can pretty much promise that! It's pretty creepy when a guy tells you the location is an "Office" and it turns out to be an isolated storage facility!

He maybe was once married, but he isn't anymore. The traveling lifestyle with only ab. 3 months per year in one area would break most marriages. And I think, he is a stalker who blitz-attacks and brings his victims then to his kill site. Otherwise, how would he have got to MBB?

After months of analyzing facts and circumstances surrounding Shannan's disappearance on WS, 82% that have taken the poll believe that she was probably murdered. That speaks volumes.

Yeah it does. Too many odd aspects to the case, from the circumstances to the police reaction. That's the way I feel, and apparently an overwhelming majority agrees.

I've decided to come back, and my first order of business is to say what I've seen so many other posters do, i.e., HEY, STAY ON TOPIC. THIS THREAD IS ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT SHANNAN GILBERT WAS MURDERED. DOES ANYONE THINK THAT SHANNAN GILBERT WAS WHISKED AWAY TO A "WORKSHOP" IN FARMINGDALE AND THEN BROUGHT BACK TO OAK BEACH LATER? IF NOT, THEN DON'T DISCUSS DANG STORAGE UNITS ON THIS THREAD - MOVE IT TO THE "SPACE ALIENS AND WORKSHOPS" THREAD OR WHEREVER.

Nice seeing y'all.

Originally Posted by Just K
As of this moment 28 of 34 members believe that SG was murdered. That is just over 82%.

Well, there are some thousand other WS members, who didn't even vote.

That misconstrues the value of a poll; it's like saying "Who cares what Gallup says? There's 300 million other Americans who they didn't ask".

Yeah it does. Too many odd aspects to the case, from the circumstances to the police reaction. That's the way I feel, and apparently an overwhelming majority agrees.

I've decided to come back, and my first order of business is to say what I've seen so many other posters do, i.e., HEY, STAY ON TOPIC. THIS THREAD IS ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT SHANNAN GILBERT WAS MURDERED. DOES ANYONE THINK THAT SHANNAN GILBERT WAS WHISKED AWAY TO A "WORKSHOP" IN FARMINGDALE AND THEN BROUGHT BACK TO OAK BEACH LATER? IF NOT, THEN DON'T DISCUSS DANG STORAGE UNITS ON THIS THREAD - MOVE IT TO THE "SPACE ALIENS AND WORKSHOPS" THREAD OR WHEREVER.

Nice seeing y'all.

Okay, reality goes in other threads, here it's political poll. And 82% think SG was murdered without having the faintest thread of evidence, not even circumstantial. Yes, that speaks volumes.

Okay, reality goes in other threads, here it's political poll. And 82% think SG was murdered without having the faintest thread of evidence, not even circumstantial. Yes, that speaks volumes.

She went missing in Oak Beach. Pak was following her, looking for her and trying to get her back in the vehicle. He was also the last person to see her alive. She was later found dead not far from where she was last seen. (All common knowledge and reported again and again in the media) Hmmmm.

He maybe was once married, but he isn't anymore. The traveling lifestyle with only ab. 3 months per year in one area would break most marriages. And I think, he is a stalker who blitz-attacks and brings his victims then to his kill site. Otherwise, how would he have got to MBB?

WAS married...strapped for cash! I can believe that! Can't make an intelligent comment right now as to your..."How would he have got to MBB?" ? Gotta do some more thinking and reading. Maybe...just off the top of my head...he is smart enough to change up!

The facts say MP was NOT the last person to see SG alive.

http://www.newsday.com/news/breaking/cops-remains-likely-those-of-shannan-gilbert-1.3385742

The last reported sighting of Gilbert was closer to the inlet near the home of another neighbor, Barbara Brennan, who called police at 5:22 a.m. Police came within 10 minutes of the call, but could not find her, Varrone said

By then, GC was waiting at the gate, and neither him or the LEO saw MP leave, so he was already gone.

We get it, you don't think SG was murdered, and have a dim view of people who do. Please stay on topic here, though, for the benefit of those who don't want to wade through off-topic posts.

The facts say MP was NOT the last person to see SG alive.

http://www.newsday.com/news/breaking/cops-remains-likely-those-of-shannan-gilbert-1.3385742

The last reported sighting of Gilbert was closer to the inlet near the home of another neighbor, Barbara Brennan, who called police at 5:22 a.m. Police came within 10 minutes of the call, but could not find her, Varrone said

By then, GC was waiting at the gate, and neither him or the LEO saw MP leave, so he was already gone.

The article doesn't even mention Pak following her. I wonder why we haven't heard more from BB as to why she didn't try to help SG or what else was going on at that time. Did she see where SG was running to or who she was running from? So little info. So many unanswered questions. Thanks for the link.

The article doesn't even mention Pak following her. I wonder why we haven't heard more from BB as to why she didn't try to help SG or what else was going on at that time. Did she see where SG was running to or who she was running from? So little info. So many unanswered questions. Thanks for the link.

If I remember correctly, she banged on BB's door, by the time BB got to the door all she saw was SG entering the marsh near the Anchor Way/The Bayou area.

If I remember correctly, she banged on BB's door, by the time BB got to the door all she saw was SG entering the marsh near the Anchor Way/The Bayou area.

I never heard or saw reported that BB saw SG entering the marsh. Where was that reported? Can you link to that? If that is true, why would LE wait 12 months to search the marsh? Did the police officer who arrived on the scene that night, not speak with BB? Craziness isn't it?

In an effort to stay semi-organized I have started a construction worker/work shop thread. Lets respect the topics.

How does it "speak volumes" to you - what do you mean? Because it looks like you're "going personal" about the 83% of the people who didn't give what you consider to be the right answer. Just sayin'.

Chill, before this thing gets shutdown again. PB and I are not very big fans of each other but somehow manage to convey respect to each other. Why cant everyone else do the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member