Psychic Ginnette Lucas claims she was on the phone with D. Casey while he searched

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
RE: POTS line poster mentioned

POTS = plain ole telephone service

in other words plain old B1 line or land line

Yeah, but didn't she say she got nothing from the teddy bear but then dreamed it?

I dreamed my dog found a bag will millions of dollars in it too, but that was nothing but too many hot burritos the night before.

Exactly! She said "not really" when NG asked her if she got or felt anything after touching Ted. The woman is full of bunk.

How many of us here have had dreams about this case? I know I've prolly had at least 5. I'm sure if I really tried I could find random things in my dream that could "solve" this case. LOL!:rolleyes:

Well, Lawlady, he might well have advised his client to take a plea and she refused. That's all he can do, advise her, he can't make her do anything and the fact that she is adamant in her innocence despite all evidence to the contrary would indicate to me that he has a very stubborn client on his hands. I don't think he's such a bumbler, he's made some smart moves and some dumb moves just like all attorneys.

So, I guess the million dollar question is if you were charged with murder - would you hire him?

I would not.

In the rumor thread there is a post that says TUBA connected Dective Cain to the gas can incident.......What next??????

In the rumor thread there is a post that says TUBA connected Dective Cain to the gas can incident.......What next??????

tehcloser, thanks for posting this, I'm such a :chicken:. Do you guys think he is just reeealy unlucky? If he was in anyway connected to KC, LE would have figured that out a long time ago. Is he on the witness list? gonna go look. Cain went to the high school as the same name as the Ov---- house. maybe, he knows that "group". Are we allowed to discuss LE?

And I believe it is coming....................did you see this? Here he is called their "bodyguard"..........LOL

WESH 2 has confirmed Casey Anthony's former bodyguard gave investigators a voluntary sworn statement on Thursday that he did not know about Caylee's death before her remains were discovered.

Two sources tell WESH 2 that private investigator Dominic Casey denied under oath any knowledge of Caylee's remains before they were discovered Dec. 11.

And Hoover says different. I know they aren't admissible, but I think they need to do a polygraph and weed out the liar in the group.

That was the day of the Meet and Greet. Nov 15th? In fact, I think that pic that's floating around of KFN Dennis, DC and JH was taken at the Meet and Greet. You can see they are standing under the canopy and Dennis' truck is in the background.

Back to catching up, my wireless card decided to stop working all of a sudden. :waitasec:
What time was the meet and greet? According to the time stamp on the tape DC and JH were "searching and taping" around 9:30 - 10:30 ish. Did JH and DC go to the M&G AFTER taping?

It is the mortgage holder's property -it would be held liable for anyone injured. If someone in the neighborhood called the county board of health, the owner of the property would be cited for maintaining a public nuisance. That property is a lawsuit waiting to happen. The least they could do is pick up the bags of garbage.

Certainly would have made DC's search of the private property a lot easier.:rolleyes:

In such a rural area, it would be likely that someone living near Bluemont on either side could have a Bluemont mailing address, especially if that's the closest post office, or say they lived in Bluemont.

But Bluemont itself is in Loudoun. See the dotted line to the left of Bluemont? That's the county line between Loudoun and Clarke.

http://maps.live.com/?q=Bluemont+va&mkt=en-US&FORM=BYRE

My address is the name of the nearest post office but I actually live in a place with a different name that's an even smaller bump in the road than Bluemont. :)

That's not unusual in VA. Where I used to live, my address was a city in a different county. It's all about proximity, not county.

I traced the cell # on the site back to Arlington, VA

:clap:
This finding is just not adding up to me
First, the PI says he is talking to his ill daughter on the phone
Second, the A's claim to KNOW who he's on the phone with while looking in the woods for what seems to be a DEAD Caylee (so the A's KNOW this as well)
Third, on the same day, the A's are collecting money to search for a LIVE Caylee
Fourth, this psychic claims to have to been on the phone with the PI at the time of the search (but cannot provide phone records)
Fifth, the psychic claims CA sent her a teddy bear of Caylee's

Sooooo it sounds to me like everyone in this scenario are full of you know what. If the PI is on the phone with the psychic why not say that, why lie????? AND NOW they want us to believe the PI is telling the truth? Puhleeze!!! If CA and GA knew the PI was searching for a DEAD Caylee with the help of this psychic, why would they hold this meet and greet to get money for the search for a LIVE Caylee? Just one more reason why I feel IT"S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!

What time was the meet and greet? According to the time stamp on the tape DC and JH were "searching and taping" around 9:30 - 10:30 ish. Did JH and DC go to the M&G AFTER taping?

IIRC, the Meet and Greet went all day.

I believe the meet & greet was from 9am till noon in November.

That's not unusual in VA. Where I used to live, my address was a city in a different county. It's all about proximity, not county.

Hey Sista! you're right, and same here...I used to live in St. Charles, MD, but my post office address had the Waldorf zip 20601!

:blowkiss:

I know many people who live in Culpeper but work up here in NOVA, and most of them have a 703 or 571 cell number because Culpeper has 540 and they want to disassociate with that. Like a 703 or 571 is gonna make you any different than who you are or where you live. Guess its all about perceptions.

I believe the meet & greet was from 9am till noon in November.
I find this interesting - does anyone have a link to the pic with JH and DC at this M&G? I guess they could have gone there after their little video production exercise.

Well I know its O/T but I can officially squash that rumor as FACT - Yes it was this Deputy Cain that responded to the gas can incident.

Here's link to incident report!!!

http://www.ocso.com/LinkClick.aspx?link=MediaRelations/07.28.08_burglary.pdf&tabid=547&mid=1935
What else can we find out about this guy? How old is he? Did he go to school with KC? or LA? Is there any type of connection? Was he buds with AR, the other cop who got fired because of his relationship with KC? Maybe this should go in the thread pertaining the the duputy being investigated. Sorry O/T.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennilynn321
Back