Questions For Websleuthers Part 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RG seems to allude to something along those lines in a blog, but he does not say anything directly, just refers to Casey as a victim. There were no police statements from RG.

I personally tend to think Casey is lying and trying to alienate her friends from talking to the family. If she was telling the truth to Jesse I would think he would have much more detail than she made one statement in 2005. I find it totally bizarre that she would confide in Tony's roommate that she barely knew about her abusive father, again with no detail, just a passing comment. She barely knew Tony, let alone his roommate. Just MO.

I'm split on whether Casey was lying about her parents because she wanted to ensure people like Amy, TonE, etc. would not want to meet them, OR because what she was saying about them was actually true. How many times in the text messages does Casey mention her "crazy family" and "crazy mother". Amy says that Casey said CA was "crazy". TonE's roommate said Casey claimed abuse at the hands of Lee (as did Jesse). We have seen Myspace and/or Facebook postings referencing her stated dislike for her father.

I think it's also telling that she allegedly was fixated on the Black Crowes song, "She Talks to Angels". The song begins:

She never mentions the word 'addiction'
in certain company.
Yes, she'll tell you she's an orphan
after you meet her family. [!]

So, either she's been dogging out her family and speaking the worst possible slander against them because she wants to keep her friends compartmentalized from her family, OR she believes her family is crazy and abusive.

No wonder GA and CA don't want to visit her in jail. Wonder what their conversations today would be like? Or would GA and CA simply think everyone lied about what Casey said to them (including Caseys own texts and Myspace scribblings).

Who knows...

Do you think that KC was friends w the manager of the SG apt's and somehow got a key to the empty "model unit" apt and thats where she left a drugged out Caylee at night? No one would come in at night to bust her in a "model" unit!!!!!

Hence Zanis apt

Hence Zanis apt is set up a lot like R & A's apt

Why did TL dump her so fast? Did he talk to her face to face or just communciate via Text. He told her he loved her, one would think he would want to get her "story" first before washing his hands of her. Seems like he got sickened by her immediately. But what was it that totally turned him off and when? That night? Did he get together with all the friends the next day and disucss her? Is he on the witness list?

Do you think that KC was friends w the manager of the SG apt's and somehow got a key to the empty "model unit" apt and thats where she left a drugged out Caylee at night? No one would come in at night to bust her in a "model" unit!!!!!

Hence Zanis apt

Hence Zanis apt is set up a lot like R & A's apt

No.. it doesn't seem that KC knew anyone who worked at the Sawgrass apartments.. she just knew Dante who lived there.

And I don't think there was ever a time when Caylee was unaccounted for and drugged up. She went missing on June 16 or thereabouts (likely killed around that date), and I believe she had been staying at the A's or other people had seen her in the weeks before that date.

I will have to go back and look, but I believe Shirley P. told LE that Cindy had begun to see the counsellor after KC stole the $354.00 from Shirley in the spring. I'm pretty sure that the most credible statements I've read through the months were from Shirely and were in the docs released this past week.

I'm wondering if the neck breaking, self defense, etc. searches were conducted with "offing" Cindy in mind. The searches were done in March. We know she was very jealous of Cindy and her relationship with Caylee.

I think it's very interesting how she was very clear in the jailhouse tapes that she wanted Jesse to stay away from the A's.......she is implying that she doesn't trust him but I think she told stuff to him over the years that she doesn't want him to share with the A's.

I think that was how she played....she pitted her friends against her family. They were "crazy", I was "abused", that's why I need to crash here so I don't have to go home.

Think about it. TL and his friends....or Jesse.....or Ricardo probably thought it was strange that she was always hanging around their houses. If she spun it that they were crazy, going through a divorce, she was abused.....they diidn't find it weird that she didn't want to go home.

KC is probably freaking out now that they have all come together and shared the stories KC told about her parents and brother which would really hurt them. And the A's are now all KC truly has and she may have alienated them.

I think she wants her friends to stay very much away from her parents. Weird that she suddenly found Patrick B ok for the family to "reach out" to and be someone that she could trust when she didn't even remember him when he came to speak to her. It's because he hasn't been told bad stuff and he has nothing to spill to them.

People that lie do NOT want the other parties getting together to share their stories.

Shirley P. is my new hero, by the way. She's a clear head in all of this. I hope her and her husband can hold themselves together through this awful time.

I love Shirly P, too. And Rick. I've never laughed so hard when reading his insults to his sister!!!

I would think that when George was busy cleaning out the car and the trunk of the car, he would have wiped every surface down with a cleaning fluid like 409 or Lysol or Mr Clean or something similar. If he was such a detailing car nut like was posted before, he no doubt had every car care cleaning product ever made and would have tried them all in an effort to get rid of the decomp smell.
Wasn't it posted somewhere that George stated that the "evidence would come back inconclusive at best"? (due to his clean up of the car)
Seems like something only a former cop would say IMO.

If you think about it, GA and CA had to have known how their daughter was in her behavior. At the tow yard, GA was really worried that either Caylee or Casey or both were supposedly in the trunk because of the smell.
So, after the tow driver and George open the trunk and see no body/ies and George drives the car home, him and Cindy still don't know where Casey or the baby is. WHY would he have started to clean that car if he still had no idea where Casey was????
One would think that George would have immediately called the police and they could have taken it from there to find Casey and the child both.
But NO, George starts cleaning the trunk up.
I take this to mean that both George and Cindy knew that Casey was still alive and the baby was not.

Unfortunately I thing GA was torn between doing the right thing, being a protective dad, and being a cop at that point of time. I think he KNEW exactly what to do to get that car almost spotless. Meaning only 1 hair was found. Pretty good clean up if you ask me. My trunk probably has 50 hairs in it right now from a hairbrush. lol. Anyway I think he knew excatly what kind of cleaning products to use and went to work right away. I think he KNEW that Caylee was gone. Sad.

Why did TL dump her so fast? Did he talk to her face to face or just communciate via Text. He told her he loved her, one would think he would want to get her "story" first before washing his hands of her. Seems like he got sickened by her immediately. But what was it that totally turned him off and when? That night? Did he get together with all the friends the next day and disucss her? Is he on the witness list?

As a guy, I find it a turn-off when I find my GF has been charged with 1st degree murder. You know, it dampens the mood. Conjugical visits just have no romance! Just kidding lol..

But seriously, I think she was really nothing in his book to begin with. Hes a 22 YO guy, appears to come from money, living a college bachelor life in FL, and she was a good looking girl wanting to get lucky. But, I must say, he underestimated her "fatal attraction" side, she was WAY more into him then he was to her. She had a child, he told her he wanted boys (HELLO! THATS A MAJOR AIRHORN HINT RIGHT THERE) he didn't even have the level of trust to let her stay at his place when he was gone. Or give her unlimited permission to use his jeep. I think the game of " I may not return from NY" over 4th of July was another hint.."Hey babe, this is temporary." As well as the returning to NY after college for his career.

He was a typical, self absorbed, selfish college kid happy to be getting a little "something-something". Sorry to say.

She was desperate to capture him. Poor, sweet Caylee was collateral damage. She hated her Mom too much to do the right thing & give her Caylee. That would be defeat & Nurse Ratchet would forever throw it in her face.

While it looks that way on the surface, I am not sure that Casey was that "into him" either. She was using him as a place to stay and I do believe she had planned on taking off to Cali to be with Mark H. at some point in the future (she had to hook him first and set her plans into motion). Casey is the type that goes in fast and furious, but never gets emotionally attached to these men. She puts on a good show for them tho.

Shirley P. is my new hero, by the way. She's a clear head in all of this. I hope her and her husband can hold themselves together through this awful time.

You know, great point!

Remember the tape when Mother Dearest was telling the perp about the effects on GM..." This is killing her, shes not doing well"..or something to that effect....her reaction was similar to hearing the lawn needed to be mowed.

That is another collateral damage in the wake of this. Lets see....
CAYLEE
GRANDMA/GRAMPA PLEAS
GRANDMA/GRAMPA ANTHONY
ANTHONY R.
JESSE G.
HIS PARENTS
..to a degree..all others
oh yea. lastly, and I mean LASTLY...the A (for "Adams") family

While it looks that way on the surface, I am not sure that Casey was that "into him" either. She was using him as a place to stay and I do believe she had planned on taking off to Cali to be with Mark H. at some point in the future (she had to hook him first and set her plans into motion). Casey is the type that goes in fast and furious, but never gets emotionally attached to these men. She puts on a good show for them tho.

Thats an excellent point too.

I think overall, she was husband-victim-enabler hunting....but think MH was her escape plan after she murdered Caylee.

I laugh at the mere thought of her being a Marine's wife tho. I had a few buddys who were married when I was at Camp LeJeune.....their wives were absolutely (lol) pyscho. The stories I could tell!!

Unfortunately I thing GA was torn between doing the right thing, being a protective dad, and being a cop at that point of time. I think he KNEW exactly what to do to get that car almost spotless. Meaning only 1 hair was found. Pretty good clean up if you ask me. My trunk probably has 50 hairs in it right now from a hairbrush. lol. Anyway I think he knew excatly what kind of cleaning products to use and went to work right away. I think he KNEW that Caylee was gone. Sad.

Hmmm, makes me now wonder if LE was smart enough to obtain the bags from the vacuum cleaners/dustbusters in the house? That's where the rest of the hair with death bands would have been, as well as tons of other potential forensic evidence.

I think it's very interesting how she was very clear in the jailhouse tapes that she wanted Jesse to stay away from the A's.......she is implying that she doesn't trust him but I think she told stuff to him over the years that she doesn't want him to share with the A's.

I think that was how she played....she pitted her friends against her family. They were "crazy", I was "abused", that's why I need to crash here so I don't have to go home.

Think about it. TL and his friends....or Jesse.....or Ricardo probably thought it was strange that she was always hanging around their houses. If she spun it that they were crazy, going through a divorce, she was abused.....they diidn't find it weird that she didn't want to go home.

KC is probably freaking out now that they have all come together and shared the stories KC told about her parents and brother which would really hurt them. And the A's are now all KC truly has and she may have alienated them.

I think she wants her friends to stay very much away from her parents. Weird that she suddenly found Patrick B ok for the family to "reach out" to and be someone that she could trust when she didn't even remember him when he came to speak to her. It's because he hasn't been told bad stuff and he has nothing to spill to them.

People that lie do NOT want the other parties getting together to share their stories.
Insightful post-very typical sociopathic behavior IMO.

I love Shirly P, too. And Rick. I've never laughed so hard when reading his insults to his sister!!!

Gotta love em!! Which makes me wonder where the Anthony speech pattern came from. Shirley does't have it and Rick deffinetly calls it likes he see's it! So, is this the way the Anthony side of the family talks? Hi, I'm an Anthony-I speak Anthonese! You know the way they speak to each other and relate to each other and make excuses for each other and refuse to see and acknowledge what is real and what is fiction, the whole family acts like a little cult! They know what they're doing-they can speak plainly if they want to. They know how to communicate with the rest of "us" in our language when they have to. There are plenty of examples of it. They pull out this strange speech pattern when it suits them or serves a purpose! They are like aliens with a hidden agenda!!:eek:

As a guy, I find it a turn-off when I find my GF has been charged with 1st degree murder. You know, it dampens the mood. Conjugical visits just have no romance! Just kidding lol..

But seriously, I think she was really nothing in his book to begin with. Hes a 22 YO guy, appears to come from money, living a college bachelor life in FL, and she was a good looking girl wanting to get lucky. But, I must say, he underestimated her "fatal attraction" side, she was WAY more into him then he was to her. She had a child, he told her he wanted boys (HELLO! THATS A MAJOR AIRHORN HINT RIGHT THERE) he didn't even have the level of trust to let her stay at his place when he was gone. Or give her unlimited permission to use his jeep. I think the game of " I may not return from NY" over 4th of July was another hint.."Hey babe, this is temporary." As well as the returning to NY after college for his career.

He was a typical, self absorbed, selfish college kid happy to be getting a little "something-something". Sorry to say.

She was desperate to capture him. Poor, sweet Caylee was collateral damage. She hated her Mom too much to do the right thing & give her Caylee. That would be defeat & Nurse Ratchet would forever throw it in her face.
While I agree with most of what you wrote, I don't think she WAS that into him. She was busy juggling guys at the same time she was "dating" him. Yes, there was the thrill of the chase and I'm sure she enjoyed the challenges he presented, but she is a "user" IMO. I don't think she could attach emotionally to anyone.

Hmmm, makes me now wonder if LE was smart enough to obtain the bags from the vacuum cleaners/dustbusters in the house? That's where the rest of the hair with death bands would have been, as well as tons of other potential forensic evidence.
I thought of that too. I sure hope so. But, they had plenty of time to dump everything. The hose might have trapped something, though.

Here's a thought, why do you (all) think Casey seems to be coddled and catered to so much?
Could it be that there 'is' some ugly secret in this family and Casey has threatened to expose it if she is not treated like royalty?
That would explain why:
1) No one questioned her about her work
2) No one really did anything about her stealing
3) No one called her on the many lies she told
4) She is still being treated like a princess even with Caylee gone

Here's a thought, why do you (all) think Casey seems to be coddled and catered to so much?
Could it be that there 'is' some ugly secret in this family and Casey has threatened to expose it if she is not treated like royalty?
That would explain why:
1) No one questioned her about her work
2) No one really did anything about her stealing
3) No one called her on the many lies she told
4) She is still being treated like a princess even with Caylee gone

Actually, her parents did question her about her work, hence the fake email exchanges with various dates, forwarded to and from her yahoo accounts. Lee brought in paper copies of them to LE. I believe they were KC's "proof" that she was working at "event planning" and why she needed CA & GA to watch Klee while she was "working" late night hours, aka partying. Normally, people don't print out 'valid' emails, they would just forward the email to whomever wanted to read it. KC couldn't forward them to Cindy, George, because they could just see from the email headers that the emails were generated in yahoo, sent to yahoo, sent from yahoo, etc. since she didn't work at Universal.

She also faked the email from HR explaining away her lack of funds, printed that to show the rents that's the reason she was cash strapped.

She's a born liar, just not very good at it. Well the A's bought it, but they're all just delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alternative_hat_9417