Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at their court case, it looks like in August 2010 RZ's husband NN petitioned for divorce. Also interestingly enough, the court received an address update for RZ on June 30, 2011.

Not sure if any of this provides any new clues. I do find it interesting that RZ didn't petition for divorce and the husband took this long to do it. Then four months later she quits her job to take care of a new family.

Yes, we have some info on Klein posted in another thread, maybe #3. I found it very interesting. Good to have it posted here, too...keeps those new to the case informed, imo...

Sorry for the repeat; I actually did read those.

Wow, I wish I knew how to put the photo in the article you posted next to a current photo. Shallow and has NOTHING to do with the case, but sure shows that less is more when injecting stuff into your face. IMO

The pic from the article is pic 1, I picked up 2 others from google images...not dated, though but he looks older but 'done', to me...

Attachments

• JonahShacknai__t460.jpg
    JonahShacknai__t460.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 40
  • imagesCA7UJDTW.jpg
    imagesCA7UJDTW.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 44
  • imagesCA1GLCZS.jpg
    imagesCA1GLCZS.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 43
Sorry for the repeat; I actually did read those.

no need to apologize to me, I'm no 'post-nazi'...;) I think it's cool you brought it forward, it gives one industry persons insight to the company...I found it interesting.

Wow, I wish I knew how to put the photo in the article you posted next to a current photo. Shallow and has NOTHING to do with the case, but sure shows that less is more when injecting stuff into your face. IMO

Thanks,you made me curious. I had not seen earlier pictures of him.So I went to the link and did not recognize that was a photo of JS. He now a alien vapid expression. Wow,I can appreciate exactly what you mean.MOO

Yes, we have some info on Klein posted in another thread, maybe #3. I found it very interesting. Good to have it posted here, too...keeps those new to the case informed, imo...

Well sleuthing this guy (which I assume is ok, since he inserted himself into the story by writing to The Wall Street Journal I found this bizarro website. Is this guy Michael Jackson's dermatologist? IMO, He sure is vocal about accusing almost everyone of something nefarious, including Michael Jackson, Harvey Levin of TMJ, Harvard Medical school, etc. Check out this website:
http://www.maximum-jackson.com/disc...ckson-Was-Not-Gay-Arnold-Klein-Admits-He-Lied

Well sleuthing this guy (which I assume is ok, since he inserted himself into the story by writing to The Wall Street Journal I found this bizarro website. Is this guy Michael Jackson's dermatologist? IMO, He sure is vocal about accusing almost everyone of something nefarious, including Michael Jackson, Harvey Levin of TMJ, Harvard Medical school, etc. Check out this website:
http://www.maximum-jackson.com/disc...ckson-Was-Not-Gay-Arnold-Klein-Admits-He-Lied

Yes, he is the same Arnie Klein.

The pic from the article is pic 1, I picked up 2 others from google images...not dated, though but he looks older but 'done', to me...

THANK YOU SO MUCH, Paladine!:gthanks: This is exactly what I wanted to do if I could have figured it out.

IMO, he is much better looking in pic 1. NOT in the other 2. Definitely had some injectables in his face. He almost does not look like the same person. Note to self: stay away from that stuff. :)

More children are abused and some even murdered over bed wetting than any other reason. It's a very sad fact.

:banghead: Sick.. Pull-ups or Goodnights come in a package of what? 26?? they are what? $15.00 .. New advertisement should be.. Don't abuse your child, save your childs life for less than $1.00 a day!! Don't get yourself stressed out because your bedwetter had another ACCIDENT.... Buy your child his or her very own pull-ups/goodnights today!

:twocents:

Just the facts Watson..ok and a LITTLE speculation. To say that RN was known for being this or that is attacking the victim..and for me a NO NO.

I thanked you for this post already but upon pondering it further, just wanted to say THANK YOU in capital letters for articulating what bothered me so much about that post.

Which is:

Posting a theory that includes negative assumptions about the victim, which haven't even remotely been hinted at in any MSM news reports (as far as I am aware), is an attack on the victim.

I was searching for 'stepmother', 'shacknai', etc and came across this...now, its a relay for life team, (my daughter does this too), one of the children was on this spring. To the far right of the screen you;ll see the prizecontributors/sponsors?...KJ is included as a sponsor, along with 'someone' titled "wicked stepmonster of GS" WHO is that and what is that about? Rebecca?? Dina??

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11GW?team_id=823721&pg=team&fr_id=34078

picture.php
[/IMG]
picture.php
[/IMG]
picture.php
[/IMG]

Anyone notice this odd coincidence?

http://poway.patch.com/articles/memorial-held-for-sdpd-detectives-daughter-and-new-spreckles-drama

The longtime SDPD chief of child abuse cases and her own daughter were found murdered a few days ago -- in circumstances eerily similar to the Shacknai case. She might have been involved in the determination of Max's cause of death, depending on when the Coronado police turned the case over to the San Diego PD.

Very interestring..I'll be watching to see whatr happens here...

More children are abused and some even murdered over bed wetting than any other reason. It's a very sad fact.

I have never, ever heard this fact before, in all my studies. Could you please provide a link? I have actually been taught that stress, poverty and the abusers history of abuse are the greatest reasons for child abuse. I'd be interested if there is some stats in regards to your statement.

I think what he said was that the hands were tied behind her back, that her feet were bound but they weren't tied together. Meaning the hands and feet weren't tied together as in hogtied but the feet were bound. IMO
like this maybe?<see image> CAN'T HAVE 2 HEAD INJURIES IN A WEEK!
they had to get it right.- maybe hanging didn't kill her. she was just displayed?

& NO I don't know what this card means! I got it for the picture!! FWIW
y'all don't yell at me please.

Attachments

• hng.jpg
    hng.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 34
The more I read the more I am actually thinking she wasn't "hanging" by her neck. I think that was the assumption because they wouldn't say "suicide or murder"...so the assumption was she was hanging by her neck...

I went back to a lot of the old links on these pages, and saw some raw footage from the interview with Tim Curran that I found on Youtube...plus a few other TV news shows... nobody said she was found "hanging by her neck"... just "hanging"...

No doubt there was rope tied to her feet...they said they were "bound" but I believe they were clear that they were not tied together.... and her hands were tied behind her back....

I think the 911 tape might state she was hanging by her feet... and I bet we find out that AS pulled the table over to cut her down....because someone hung her feet first from the balcony..naked...with her hands bound behind her....

Someone was trying to make a point here....an angry point. To kill her and then display her naked body. Sounds personal to me.......

I agree with you on this, sargenet, and had stated upthread that I think Rebecca may have been found hanging by her feet. Hanging her unclothed was to humiliate her even in death, IMO.

This death was both vicious and very personal. Even if it is classified as a suicide, I just will not believe it.

MOO

Very nice tribute of RN with lots of photos of her with friends & family.
Interesting, though, that there are no photos of her with JS or his children.....
unless I missed them.[/QUOT

Wonderful tribute to Rebecca. In these photos, I saw a woman who was very loving, loved children, family and friends, was physically fit above the average person, she looked very strong even if she was a small frame - she even had vascularity and muscle definition in her arms which is not common unless you are devoted to fitness -- she was a people person -- she loved animls -- she loved all things beautiful.

I found the video sad, and her alone the majority of the photos....

I agree with you on this, sargenet, and had stated upthread that I think Rebecca may have been found hanging by her feet. Hanging her unclothed was to humiliate her even in death, IMO.

This death was both vicious and very personal. Even if it is classified as a suicide, I just will not believe it.

MOO
I believe they said that she was hung with a makeshift noose, I'm thinking that means she was hung by her neck imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska