Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 1/22 thru 1/26 Break

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Abe will answer all questions truthfully. I like him.

He is one person that had interaction with ja from 2006 to after TA was murdered on a personal level. Phone calls back and forth with her.

He knew TA through PPL but was not a personal friend. He appeared on Dr Drew several times. He said he knew when he arrived back from Cancun and heard the news that ja did it. He had several phone calls after that with ja.

I am glad JM is calling him. I think he will be very challenging for the defense.

JMO

Thanks for the clarification. Makes sense to me. I guess we'll see what his demeanor is like in court, and how testy he gets with Nurmi. lol

In what I heard of him via phone in court, Abe was pretty aggressive with Nurmi.

Except there is a picture of them in a limo. I will find it.

This one? It's just a screen cap of what was posted here a few days ago, so not the best image, but hopefully it'll do until you find a better one.

01.j_zps6bs11rsb.jpg

Umm, weren't her brunette selfies found on her camera, the one she claimed to have already packed in the car? As for a storage unit, the only storage I recall was the space TA had let her use in his garage.

In her interview with Det. Flores, she says:

"... Ohhhh, I have a camera and it’s in my storage unit that I don’t use any more but Travis and I used to use frequently, and we took pictures with it..."

[/B]

That's not the national drink, PenElaine. ;)

I've been gone 22 years so do tell - what is it these days???? (Actually - ANYTHING with booze in it qualifies as a national drink in my books, whether part of a 2-4 or a 26-pounder!!!!) (Most baby boomers should get the references LOL!!!) Whatever it is, I'll treat!!!

I loved, loved, loved (HA HA) reading EggTree. "Stabby Einstein" did originate there, also "Homecoming Queen Reject Jenny", and "Heavy D Nurmi". I miss the humor they provided. I'm not sure what happened for them to stop writing as the site is still online. I don't care for RMBD, and rarely go there. JMO

Agreed: it's too bad some writers feel they have to plagiarize (or make up "poor me" stories) in order to get an audience. EggTree is a brilliant and creative writer. Shame on the RMBD for taking advantage of someone else's talent.

We've been talking about violating copyrights on this forum (well, Geff brought it up); plagiarism (theft of another's work or ideas) is an example of that kind of intellectual violation. When the work is creative and original, the theft can seem like a personal violation.

If JSS is calling for a long day, I suspect it only means the loveable, endearingly clumsy Dr.G has other murderers to defend next week and won't be available. JM was probably asked to give an estimated # of hours he'd need with him. And since I'm outing my feelings about Geffner today, it wouldn't surprise me at all if he spills water or tumbles papers or does other goofy little acts @ other trials. He's a good actor witness personality wise - makes himself very folksy and likeable to the jury. Yeah, I think it's part of his professional expert skills on the stand, call me cynical (if you haven't already).

BBM

That wouldn't work with me at all. Seeing him in action, he tries too hard, which would strike me as manipulative, not to mention insulting to my intelligence. I don't need the "facts" dumbed down with a smile, etc. Perhaps I'm old-fashioned, but experts should act as such - cool, professional and confident with a degree of detachment. Well, exactly like Drs. Demarte and Hayes.

This one? It's just a screen cap of what was posted here a few days ago, so not the best image, but hopefully it'll do until you find a better one.

01.j_zps6bs11rsb.jpg

I recognize my post. Why are you screencapping posts?

[video=youtube;taxAqLiumeI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taxAqLiumeI[/video]

Here it is:

View attachment 68122

View attachment 68123

She is also way cuter than Jodi ever was.

Wow! WSers sure sleuthed this one up! I thought maybe the name was a joke, but now I see it must have just been the OTT exchange between TA and Chaitanya that was a joke played at the expense of JA whom they knew would snoop and eyeball.

Agreed: Ch has a lot going over JA. JA must have been very worried.

LOL! I know quite a few people who have gone through the security clearance process for government agencies such as CIA, NSA, FBI, etc. They used to ask on the polygraph if you'd ever had sex w/an animal. Apparently so many people had strong reactions to the question that they eventually eliminated it. But still, WTH?

LOL, I know. My son said he almost failed that question. He was so surprised and he reacted and it made a BLIP---but the guy re-asked the question, he passed it, and at the end the polygraph guy joked around a bit about it--named a few animals, and asked... He got his security clearance so I guess it is OK. lol

Thanks for the clarification. Makes sense to me. I guess we'll see what his demeanor is like in court, and how testy he gets with Nurmi. lol

Oh Abe will be a force to be reckon with for Nurmi, no doubt. Lol. Hopefully he doesnt over do it or Juan coaches him a bit. He just has one of those personalities and this whole thing gets him pretty mad.

In my fun Saturday night i thought I'd look into forensic tools encase ftk ect. It is downright scary what can be found out by a simple exif data in some hands. Its really amazing what leos can do with tech

Yes, yes we do.. :) Since this is a sleuthing site however, I feel compelled to give my argument a little more weight. :D
View attachment 68120

Looking at the pic of Jodi in braids, what I think is so ironic (if that word fits) is that Jodi claimed to a photographer who, on more than a few occasions, boasted about owning a "professional" camera. So when Travis needs advice on buying a camera, who does he turn to? Jodi Arias of course. And what does she recommend? A camera that took the quality pictures we saw taken of her and Travis the day she killed him. Real great quality pics there, Jodi. She certainly was a wealth of information. I think she was a better tracer than a photographer. I think the bird on The Flintstones was a better photographer than Jodi was. There are some nice pics taken of her, but those are all taken by someone else. What did she ever do that was that great? I wanna see!

If JSS is calling for a long day, I suspect it only means the loveable, endearingly clumsy Dr.G has other murderers to defend next week and won't be available. JM was probably asked to give an estimated # of hours he'd need with him. And since I'm outing my feelings about Geffner today, it wouldn't surprise me at all if he spills water or tumbles papers or does other goofy little acts @ other trials. He's a good actor witness personality wise - makes himself very folksy and likeable to the jury. Yeah, I think it's part of his professional expert skills on the stand, call me cynical (if you haven't already).

Okay, I think I just got convinced. After reading the "hired gun" aspect of another trial(s), and hearing that he has used affidavits in other trial(s), and now I think you have outed him for sure. Geffner does come across as likeable, as in always smiling, giggling, nice, and does things in a goofy way to fool one. That man could be extremely intelligent and very on purpose. Perhaps just why he was the chosen one for the task of bringing out some of those secret affidavit testimonies. The other DT expert witnesses just would not have come across as Geffner has. Spot on LinTX. (JMO)

Okay, I think I just got convinced. After reading the "hired gun" aspect of another trial(s), and hearing that he has used affidavits in other trial(s), and now I think you have outed him for sure. Geffner does come across as likeable, as in always smiling, giggling, nice, and does things in a goofy way to fool one. That man could be extremely intelligent and very on purpose. Perhaps just why he was the chosen one for the task of bringing out some of those secret affidavit testimonies. The other DT expert witnesses just would not have come across as Geffner has. Spot on LinTX. (JMO)

YES. And they are hoping that Juan will look like a mean bully. But it seems like Juan is being forceful, but not as sarcastic as usual. [ hard to tell by tweets though.] But I think Juan is being very focused in a great way. The way he opened was masterful. Instead of the usual way of starting cross, going over resume, etc----he just walked right up and began with the child *advertiser censored* LIES. It was PERFECT.

:juanettes:

If JSS even gives this copyright nonsense the time of day (I was mad she even wasted time on it Thursday, making the jury leave twice, turning the cameras off) then...I don't even know more. It's so stupid. It is so unfathomably stupid.

I'm not sure that "copyright" is the real problem - it just seems to be thanks to the dearth of information we have. The most detail I've seen is from the 13th Juror, who says: "The Doctor interjects saying that the tests cannot be shown on the screens or to the media because they are copyright protected."

But copyright doesn't stop things being seen. I think the real concern was to protect the integrity of the test, which would be damaged if the questions were revealed to all and sundry, including wannabe PTSD sufferers. I think that's a reasonable concern.

I believe Abe will answer all questions truthfully. I like him.

He is one person that had interaction with ja from 2006 to after TA was murdered on a personal level. Phone calls back and forth with her.

He knew TA through PPL but was not a personal friend. He appeared on Dr Drew several times. He said he knew when he arrived back from Cancun and heard the news that ja did it. He had several phone calls after that with ja.

I am glad JM is calling him. I think he will be very challenging for the defense.

JMO
Oh, is that right? I didn't know there was anything more than just the one date they had in Pasadena and the email "FWD" thing (well and maybe a few phone calls between them before Travis was killed). That they talked after Travis was killed is interesting. I wonder if she was trying to sweet talk him to get him on her side like she tried with Ryan through that letter she wrote to him from jail? I wouldn't put it past her. I wouldn't put anything past her. Thanks, Meemaw.

Looking at the pic of Jodi in braids, what I think is so ironic (if that word fits) is that Jodi claimed to a photographer who, on more than a few occasions, boasted about owning a "professional" camera. So when Travis needs advice on buying a camera, who does he turn to? Jodi Arias of course. And what does she recommend? A camera that took the quality pictures we saw taken of her and Travis the day she killed him. Real great quality pics there, Jodi. She certainly was a wealth of information. I think she was a better tracer than a photographer. I think the bird on The Flintstones was a better photographer than Jodi was. There are some nice pics taken of her, but those are all taken by someone else. What did she ever do that was that great? I wanna see!

Apparently, she took this photo of Travis. Not sure if its fact, though. This might of been the reason she was pissed at him for not mentioning her name for his blog?

fnck95.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member