Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are cutting and pasting from Beth Karas's pay blog site please stop. It's unfair to those who have paid and unfair to Beth Karas.

Thanks
Tricia, it was me who was posting from her pay site and I apologize. I will post from another non-pay site.

Ok I'm dealt with a meltdown with little one earlier and just now checking in seems like all hell has broken loose with a juror?? Ugh haven't we already lost one juror? And now another one? This is just what the defense will want knocking off jurors so they can ask for a mistrial and start the whole damn thing again. It's all about delay delay delay

Welcome to WebSleuths! Thanks for joining and keep posting!

Chencho Flores ‏@ChenchoTV 16m16 minutes ago
“@maryellenabc15: Just spoke to Beth Kara's over #JodiArias juror -- watch #abc15 @5 & 6 ” Nice shot of my good side
beth karas.jpg

Ok I'm dealt with a meltdown with little one earlier and just now checking in seems like all hell has broken loose with a juror?? Ugh haven't we already lost one juror? And now another one? This is just what the defense will want knocking off jurors so they can ask for a mistrial and start the whole damn thing again. It's all about delay delay delay
Yeah, but I think we want this particular juror gone- she supposedly was the one who had a connection to Jodi and she approached Beth Karas.

O/T I see the news in the background interviewing the group behind Beth. How is it that the news always find that one person with pink or odd colored hair to interview?

I absolutely felt from the start (Okay, okay I know its ONLY been 2 days) that there was going to absolutely be a jodi plant. Her supporters are just too crazy.

That would not entirely surprise me.

Forgive me....trying to keep up...

What happened to the first juror that went down?

I may be messed up :shame:, but I thought the timid young man was supposed to be here and wasn't. I guess he wasn't selected. We don't know yet if the one today will be excused.

I'll just go lurk for awhile :bang:

whoops-not the timid young man, the one with family emergency

Going back to earlier discussion of whether or not she causes pain deliberately. There's no one accurate answer, but I maintain, yes she does.

What convinced me early on were some of her comments during the Flores interrogation. Especially, her saying (paraphrasing), that she couldn't imagine stabbing Travis, that if she had killed him, she would have been more humane . That says it all to me.

Justice4Travis retweeted

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 40m40 minutes ago
@BethKaras talking about juror contact. Juror apparently had previous contact with #JodiArias . Had no badge. @12News

I wonder what they mean by contact with Jodi? Or are just referring to the juror's family member knowing Jodi when she was younger. I wish they would be a little more clear on what they reporting.

Anybody know when court will be back in? Or has this juror issue caused a delay to deal with it?

With the gruesome photos shown in court, what would happen (beside an immediate recess being called and clean up if necessary) if a juror were to throw up or faint?

Would that juror be excused from the jury or remain on and hope there wouldn't be a repeat? Would there be concern the physical reaction might negatively affect/influence the other jurors in their decision making? ??? TIA

I think Jodi continues to sell her "stuff" to show her supporters she has monetary value. Who knows what has been promised to her groupies if they can "find" some way to help her. At least one of her ex-boy friends could probably use a little cash......IMO

If Wilmott is suggesting the gunshot first, she needs to explain defensive wounds because at that point Travis was unconscious from the head shot, also how on earth did he get up and spit up blood on the sink when he was shot from up above. . .???? arghhh....

And Jodi told AL that the knife was on the nightstand....so she went and got the knife .

With the gruesome photos shown in court, what would happen (beside an immediate recess being called and clean up if necessary) if a juror were to throw up or faint?

Would that juror be excused from the jury or remain on and hope there wouldn't be a repeat? Would there be concern the physical reaction might negatively affect/influence the other jurors in their decision making? ??? TIA

Well, if you are in South Africa and are the defendant, you will get a max of 5 years.

I don't think there would be another trial~~i think it might just go to sentencing. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay