Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all directed at the 4 older jurors, Hammer home abuse & she won't get DP. Exact same situation as the first jury.

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 29s 30 seconds ago
I never want to hear about the Havasaupi trip again...after this
The impact of the trip was devastating to Jodi #jodiarias #3tvarias

WildAboutTrial
Geff's not the only one with the graphs... #jodiarias http://t.co/6wWWJEKDIa
1/26/15, 3:58 PM
B7jIsM6.png

C'mon, WAT.

EVIL bar is not nearly tall enough.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7s 8 seconds ago
Juans thrown out some foundations and relevance objections but he's getting shot down by Stephens #jodiarias #3tvarias

I wonder if the jury is as bored with all this same oh same oh BS as I am? Here we go again.

Phone dying. IMO Travis was normally a horny single guy, playing the field a bit, a squirrel tryna getta nut. He did not body slam and/or choke the other ladies. Not a total fail making TA look bad but not bad enough to be considered an abuser. I'll bring a charger tomorrow.

But she wasn't some crazed obsessive girl? Honestly, if your losing your house to foreclosure and you have nothing better to journal about than a guy that's not that in to you then there are dome serious problems with you. OR you wrote this garbage BS after you murdered someone as some pathetic way of justifying your heinous actions.

That house NEVER mattered to her. She was climbing...movin' on ^UP^ as she always did. She USED Darryl, but he was too infatuated to notice. Darryl took sex as Jodi presented it...Love.

Why, because she couldn't bring 15 pounds of toiletries with her?

Please get this straight most of pedophiles who molest boys are straight, in a heterosexual relationship

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Geff says DeMarte said the confrontation between Bianca & Jodi was aggressive & it was a mistake she based opinions on #jodiarias #3tvarias
OMG, this "expert" can't help but try to trash talk another "expert" over and over again...not very professional at all. Dr. Demarte's professionalism will be a welcome change for the jury, I'm sure!

The letter Jodi typed to Abe is important. She sent it to TA to assure him #jodiarias #3tvarias

JA's New Mitigators:

1. TA was a playa who wouldn't marry me.
  2. Please believe he was also a pedophile; therefore, he needed to die.
  3. I killed him to save the children and women of child-bearing age.
  4. Don't thank me. Just knowing the sacrifice I made is thanks enough. Now let me go.

Seriously?

Jury?

Are you getting this?

These are perfect! That's what they're using.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 29 seconds ago
Geff doesn't think it was the foreclosure or money problems because her journals only speak of Travis. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Because she was an obsessive freak with a history of jeopardizing employment (income, cash flow, mortgage payments...) while whizzing off at a moment's notice to confront whatever unlucky b@stard happened to be in her sights.

Her interrogations were all Travis, Travis, Travis. Ditto her journals. All this jealousy fodder that JW is yammering about is just more motive for someone like Jodi.

The way the defense repeats themselves it will take them several months to give their closing statements!

Isn't there a time limit on those? Oh please tell me there's a time limit. :please:

The letter Jodi typed to Abe is important. She sent it to TA to assure him #jodiarias #3tvarias

Right. And that horrible letter was sent to his family to console them.

Because someone took her 20 lbs of makeup out of a backpack? Did she mention that trauma on any of her multiple PTSD tests?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 30s 30 seconds ago
Jury looks checked out....heads down, some looking some not. Defense needs to wrap this up #jodiarias #3tvarias

they have zero comprehension of a jury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member