Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you need a lawyer? From a DEFENSE LAWYER? OMG! He's not only snarking and giving innuendo, he's questioning the Bishop's honesty. Don't think the jury is enjoying this, especially if any members are LDS.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi says discipline is mandatory when a parishoner is known to be a predator. Bishop Parker agrees. Nurmi asks about temple recommends.

I feel so bad for this poor Bishop. I've never seen such a vile Defense team and I sat through the entire Florida trial a few years ago.

I feel like I need a shower after watching these thugs stoop lower than rock bottom.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 34s 34 seconds ago
Nurm says " Your lawyer is right here and why would you need him unless you were committing a transgression?" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Nurmi is saying a transgression is Fraud, Perjury and False Swearings .......#jodiarias #3tvarias

cannot see the jury taking kindly at all to this

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7s 8 seconds ago

Nurmi, your attempt at discrediting the witness bc of their lawyer is as embarrassing as your sock collection. #jodiarias

:hilarious:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 6s 6 seconds ago

I don't even go to the YMCA without my attorney on speed dial. It's called RATHER BEING SAFE THAN SORRY. #jodiarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
I am so glad I'm not in the courtroom. I don't know how I would stop myself from throwing something at Nurmi right now. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 43s 43 seconds ago
Nurmi asks Bishop Parker if he should protect others from predators
Parker says "Yes" #jodiarias #3tvarias Defense isn't coming off well

Oh, for the love of God.

What the heck does he think he is doing? They are ALL heartless, remorseless fools- the whole lot of them.

Nurmi is just trying to do his job. Not that I'm at ALL defending the way he's going about it. His strategy this go around is not best suiting his clients goal of saving her life. If he keeps it up he's basically signing her death warrant unless there's a stealth juror on the panel.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 49s 49 seconds ago
Nurmi is going over how to acquire a temple recommend #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 3m3 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ
Nurmi asks Bishop Parker if he should protect others from predators
Parker says "Yes" #jodiarias #3tvarias Defense isn't coming off well

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
@TrialDiariesJ pick up your shoe and throw it at Nurmi for me, please
----

Heh heh Love to see that.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi says discipline is mandatory when a parishoner is known to be a predator. Bishop Parker agrees. Nurmi asks about temple recommends.

This DT just loves sandwiching vile innuendo between unrelated innocuous questions....

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner · 2m2 minutes ago
Nurmi: It sounds to me like the temple is a very safe place? Bishop: Yes. #JodiArias #TravisAlexander #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 42s 42 seconds ago
Nurmi says a "temple is a very sacred place" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi points back at Parker's lawyer and says "Why do you need a lawyer here if you are not going to create a serious offense." #JodiArias

That is really low.

If I were the bishop, I would tell Nurmi that I brought a lawyer because instead of being a trial about Jodi Arias slaughtering Travis Alexander, it seems to be a trial about Travis Alexander not getting the justice he deserves because he was a Mormon. These defense attorneys and their psychologists are trying to convince the jury that they should be more lenient with Jodi because Travis was a Mormon and he sinned. I'm Southern Baptist, and I sin. But Christ died for my sins. All I have to do is ask for His forgiveness.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 25s 25 seconds ago
Nurmi is over emphasizing every word he can use "Must keep those commandments" when talking about being in a temple #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7s 8 seconds ago

Nurmi, your attempt at discrediting the witness bc of their lawyer is as embarrassing as your sock collection. #jodiarias

:hilarious:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 6s 6 seconds ago

I don't even go to the YMCA without my attorney on speed dial. It's called RATHER BEING SAFE THAN SORRY. #jodiarias

Um . . . Nurmi just slammed the entire PPL premise - apparently legal representation is only needed when you commit serious transgressions.

You mean like the reason you are representing Jodi Arias?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879