Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never in my life have I felt such revulsion towards trial experts. These people walk around scamming and conning people for $$$. Very scary.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 29 seconds ago
Geffner said "vicitm" when referring to the women Travis was texting and Juan is taking him to task on it. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 55s 56 seconds ago
Juan says well how is this exploiting and manipulating other woman when he wasn't exclusive with someone?
Geff- Well it was how it was done

"Victims". They were painting of TA as a predator. Don't back down now Dr. G. Stand behind your BS.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 9s 10 seconds ago
Juan is asking Geffner about the graph and the women on it. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 22s 23 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner says our definition of lies are different. #JodiArias email is up. I'll type and post on Facebook.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 29 seconds ago
Geffner said "vicitm" when referring to the women Travis was texting and Juan is taking him to task on it. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 55s 56 seconds ago
Juan says well how is this exploiting and manipulating other woman when he wasn't exclusive with someone?
Geff- Well it was how it was done

Oh Goody,

Guess Geff is going to lecture everyone on how a single man should email, text and PM. GAH!!!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 17 seconds ago
Now to the email where Jodi refers to kicking in walls, doors and windows...#jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 45s 46 seconds ago
"You said TA was manipulative to defense counsel when referring to these women he was texting. Yes or No?
Geffner- Part Yes and Part No

Never in my life have I felt such revulsion towards trial experts. These people walk around scamming and conning people for $$$. Very scary.

... Including tax-free donations and state and federal grants in the millions of $$$ annually to Geffner's CA "Institute" alone.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 22s 23 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner says our definition of lies are different. #JodiArias email is up. I'll type and post on Facebook.

BBM What the hell does that even mean?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 20s 21 seconds ago
Juan- You said she wrote this to make TA feel better
Geffner- Yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 17 seconds ago
Juan- So she lied to TA..
Geffner- Well it's not really a lie and she's not gaining from this #jodiarias #3tvarias

:facepalm:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now 3 seconds ago
Juan is asking Geff is her kicking in walls is true, Geff says when she was young I believe I heard this has happened #jodiarias #3tvarias

The felon has never zoned out in the court room during her trials....she was alert or drawing, and drawing is not zoning out...or she is with her best friend sending texts. Now if the felon zones out, we know she is faking .... Like she did for the "doctor"... Which in MOO he came in with the idea, she never zoned out for him.

Trying to catch up with today's posts. Just in general, however, I am at a loss when someone says MOO. What does that mean?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 11s 12 seconds ago
Juan asks if he's even talked about this email with Jodi and Geffner says no
#jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 47s 48 seconds ago
Juan asks about kicking down doors...Geff hasn't heard she has done this #jodiarias #3tvarias

he is beyond incompetent :facepalm: :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member