Ronald Speaks from Jail #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, clip of RC snivelling in the blue stripe shirt........ I mean, regardless of circumstance, does this strike anyone as authentic or genuine emotion??

:parrot:
No, because it's inconsistent. MOO

Once again, clip of RC snivelling in the blue stripe shirt........ I mean, regardless of circumstance, does this strike anyone as authentic or genuine emotion??

No it appears somewhat forced but he does have a tear running down his cheek. Mediocre acting at best.

I tuned in at the end of Ron's sister talking. I think she was asked about Ron and Misty getting married. Did anyone catch what she said? There was a very long pause and she finally said she couldn't answer that.

AH is two faced, IMO. He was on JVM saying how Ronald likes his girls young, and now he is on NG talking as she would like for him to talk. Dual personalities?

Hope this is not O/T because I am just comparing AH from JVM's show to this one we are watching now.

MOO

Nope, never did. I remember the day I saw it the first time, I said to myself there's something not right with this guy. Not an academy award winning performance.

RC wants the reporter interviewing him to send him a newspaper every day. :D

RC: "I did not pay for them tattoos" ~ referring to the one with his name on MC's lower back.

It's incredible how defensive Ron gets over Misty's tattoo.

MC needs to talk.I feel she knows exactly what happened to little Haleigh.It's her I want to see in jail and have her stay there.

"forget about the drugs. It was just a tool." Nancy Grace
I am just floored.

...and I mean I know he's been in jail for like a whole 72 hours or something but since when does RC talk CWG (Countrified-Wannabe-Gangsta) that is not how he spoke during any of the interviews we've seen :waitasec: Oh woops I forgot he's not in GP he's in PC... guess he picked it up by osmosis or is this just a side of him we're finally glimpsing...

RC wants the reporter interviewing him to send him a newspaper every day. :D

Too bad RC would be getting the newspaper sans readers comments that are in the online version.

Ronald can have a newspaper subscription in jail, but it does have to be ordered and delievered through the newspaper, IMO.

Wonder if Misty is watching NG live or if a kindly detective is recording it for her?

I like Dr. Marshall but think I'm gonna go w Pat Brown's dx: "Criminal pathological psychopath."

BINGO :thumb: TELL HER WHAT SHE'S WON.......

Pat Brown believes he's a pathological liar and psychopath. She's even mentioning RC telling Geraldo he'd never had anything to do with drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya