Russia Attacks Ukraine - 23 Feb 2022 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh so they never actually went in but I believe IIRC they did do some bombing from Belarus?

Found it...

"Russian military supplies are flowing by rail and road into Ukraine via the country’s northern frontier with Belarus, while missiles are raining down on Ukrainian cities from across the Belarusian border."

Belarusian military reluctant to join Vladimir Putin’s Ukraine War

Ahhh so they never actually went in but I believe IIRC they did do some bombing from Belarus?

Found it...

"Russian military supplies are flowing by rail and road into Ukraine via the country’s northern frontier with Belarus, while missiles are raining down on Ukrainian cities from across the Belarusian border."

Yeah, they're using an airfield, right? I have a feeling there is more support in Belarus for Ukraine than the powers that be realize. JMO

Also fleas and lice :eek: This video has decent closed captioning if you want to give it a go. This Russian guy is quite outlandish

Sorry - that was a reply to @CSIDreamer

Update: British representative says we must not allow Russia to misuse its permanent seat on the Security Council to disseminate disinformation and lies

Update 2: Ireland regrets that Russia called this Security Council meeting simply to make baseless allegations

Update 3: Norway says Russia misused its Security Council veto

(No one is giving Russia the time of day basically)

Until...

Update 4: China says we need a political solution and China will play its part in peace talks. China dislikes WMDs incl biological and chemical weapons, encourages those countries that have not yet destroyed their stockpiles of these weapons to do so asap. China thinks info released by Russia is 'relevant'. Concerns raised by Russia should be 'properly addressed' blah blah. Destroy pathogens in labs in order to stop spread of infectious diseases etc.

Update 5: Kenya says the sanctions and counter-sanctions are threatening the world's food supply. Need a ceasefire and dialogue. Recognise Ukraine's sovereignty, independence and borders.

Last edited:
Just my opinion, but the UN is worthless as long as Russia has a seat on the security counsel.
Yeah I kinda lost it when the chairwoman kinda just off-handedly said "war crimes"... like she wanted to whisper that part when I was expecting her to state it VERY loudly...just my thoughts

Edit: And I sure wish USA spokeswoman would raise voice just a bit and sound more outraged

Last edited:
Samantha Bee on Putin: ‘All of this suffering can be laid at the manicured feet of one deranged man-baby’ | Late-night TV roundup | The Guardian
“Back then, Putin was sad that the Soviet Union broke up, so like many children of divorce, this lonely little 39-year-old boy refused to accept it,” she continued. “For years, Putin has dreamed of getting the empire back together in one big-*advertiser censored* geopolitical parent trap, and he sees Ukraine as a vital piece.

“So now, a nation of 44 million is suffering because Putin can’t move on from something that happened way back when Color Me Badd ruled the world.”

''dfx of the Ukrainian refugees are women and children, who are “so brave”, said Bee. “And I mean actually brave, not #brave, like when a hot mom posts a picture of herself in a bikini.

“This humanitarian nightmare is exactly what Putin wants, and he shows no signs of backing down,” Bee said. She praised the internationally coordinated efforts of economic sanctions and business closures, “but hurting Putin isn’t enough. We also have to help the people whose lives he’s destroying.”

(7) Russia's War Machine Slowed By Cheap Gear, Expired Rations | Ukraine's Ballerinas Join The Fight - YouTube
''The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

''Putin's army is failing in part because Russia's oligarchs embezzled huge sums of money instead of upgrading gear and stocking fresh food rations. Over in Ukraine, members of the country's prestigious ballet companies have put their careers on pause to return home and join the fight against Russia's invaders''

Also fleas and lice :eek: This video has decent closed captioning if you want to give it a go. This Russian guy is quite outlandish

Sorry - that was a reply to @CSIDreamer

Update: British representative says we must not allow Russia to misuse its permanent seat on the Security Council to disseminate disinformation and lies

Fleas and lice? Ffs :rolleyes::confused:
Do they actually expect to be taken seriously here? What's the alleged endgame, itching people to death?!

( I know fleas carried the plague but honestly ,it's laughable)

Samantha Bee on Putin: ‘All of this suffering can be laid at the manicured feet of one deranged man-baby’ | Late-night TV roundup | The Guardian
“Back then, Putin was sad that the Soviet Union broke up, so like many children of divorce, this lonely little 39-year-old boy refused to accept it,” she continued. “For years, Putin has dreamed of getting the empire back together in one big-*advertiser censored* geopolitical parent trap, and he sees Ukraine as a vital piece.

“So now, a nation of 44 million is suffering because Putin can’t move on from something that happened way back when Color Me Badd ruled the world.”

''dfx of the Ukrainian refugees are women and children, who are “so brave”, said Bee. “And I mean actually brave, not #brave, like when a hot mom posts a picture of herself in a bikini.

“This humanitarian nightmare is exactly what Putin wants, and he shows no signs of backing down,” Bee said. She praised the internationally coordinated efforts of economic sanctions and business closures, “but hurting Putin isn’t enough. We also have to help the people whose lives he’s destroying.”

(7) Russia's War Machine Slowed By Cheap Gear, Expired Rations | Ukraine's Ballerinas Join The Fight - YouTube
''The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

''Putin's army is failing in part because Russia's oligarchs embezzled huge sums of money instead of upgrading gear and stocking fresh food rations. Over in Ukraine, members of the country's prestigious ballet companies have put their careers on pause to return home and join the fight against Russia's invaders''

Such a long and good point but the only thing my brain took from this article was a color me badd earworm :eek::D

I wouldn't doubt this at all but aren't the Armed Forces of Belarus already in Ukraine, have been for a week or so?

I was initially under the impression that Belarusian troops may have already entered Ukraine also, but then I read reports that there was reluctance from some of their military:

This NPR article has some general background about Belarus:
Why Belarus is so involved in Russia's invasion of Ukraine

Now it's time for coffee and Russian conspiracy fairy tales... (AKA the UN security council meeting).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member