Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks! When the reporter says after leaving the hotel the boys were at on 21st. Britannee traveled north to 11th, he means south right? And 11th is where Bar Harbor is, IIRC. Then she went to surfside.

Correct me on the location of Bar Harbor Hotel if I have that wrong. But if I have that right, it sounds like she made it back to her hotel?

ok, the Bar Harbor hotel is on 100 N. Ocean. Surfside beach is a good six miles from that hotel. Did LE track this by phone pings? The reporter only says two hours later LE tracks her phone to Georgetown.

He said "near 11th Avenue South"

The video that might be of her walking down the street was taken before the video that was shot in the lobby of the Motel.

This was a friend that had commented on John G's myspace. Is that one of the girls from Brittanee's spring break trip? I don't have the other picture right in front of me, I just thought the overly made up brunette looked familiar.

If the girl from John G's comments is in fact J.O. from Brittanee's spring break trip, then John at least knew J.O. for a few months. I didn't go back far, but she had left him several comments that looked like they were friends.

Hi everyone - I've been about to bust a gut to get on here and participate and I finally was able to resurrect my ID from the old Laci days!

Anyway - that video from scnow.com is a little inaccurate. What he SAYS is correct but the map they show is wrong.

21st Ave South is SOUTH of 11th Ave South and 11th Ave South is South of Bar Harbor. Bar Harbor is near 1-3 Ave North.

Then Surfside Beach is south of it all, on the way to Georgetown.

I still want to know about the reference to Williamsburg County that was made early in this case. And then another question I had that I actually sent to her friend Tarah was this: I know they can track a phone they are looking for but do those towers not store all pings/hits they get? With as much of the population having cells as they do today, let's assume whoever took her had one too - wouldn't their phone, if active, also ping the same tower at virtually the same time? In hindsight, maybe it was silly of me to send my question/thoughts to her because surely if that technology were available they would have utilized it by now but in cases like this, if it is not, it sure would help matters.

He said "near 11th Avenue South"

North to 11th avenue south is what I'm hearing, but that is north. It's just the graphics map in the vid that had me confused.

If the girl from John G's comments is in fact J.O. from Brittanee's spring break trip, then John at least knew J.O. for a few months. I didn't go back far, but she had left him several comments that looked like they were friends.

That is not JO,that is his sister Rachael.

Video report says she left 21st AVE South ( and Ocean)
went to
11th AVE South (and Ocean)
went through
Surfside beach
went to
(2 hours later signal picked up at)
US-17 and Hole St.

Attachments

• MapofBrittaneecell.jpg
    MapofBrittaneecell.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 36
it was daytime in that video wasnt it? i thought she left at night. or was it just well lit there?

It's no big deal about Rachael, they are both dark haired young women, easy mistake :)

it was daytime in that video wasnt it? i thought she left at night. or was it just well lit there?

Lilbtygrl, in the video I heard the newscaster say the video from the lobby was shot as she was leaving the hotel. I had thought it was as she was entering. IMHO it makes a big difference in how I look at the video now.

Yes - I had to go check that crazy Facebook page, and it says Tarah Valentine Friedman.

So was the Williamsburg report incorrect, the reporter forgot to include that today, or LE not talking about that any longer?

Who is Tarah? I don't recognize that name as a player? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member