Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the was a play by law enforcement. It felt like they were directly talking to someone... Maybe they are trying to push whoever over the edge and make them crack

Wow. Was not expecting this. Would love to know more. Held in the area for several days?

I have been following this case since day one. It makes me sad that the FBI believes she is dead. I honestly thought maybe she was sold into sex trafficking. I hope someone comes forward with information so that her family can have some closure.

Brittanee is deceased. FBI has known this for some time but only told the family yesterday.
Brittanee was in the McClellanville area for several days.
Held against her will.
Brittanee may have been moved out of the area.

I want to know where they got all that information. And how long they have had it. It's weird that they would do a presser now to release information that they have had for years, and if the information is new to authorities, who gave it to them and how do they know it can be trusted?

Things that stood out to me:

They said they, more than one person involved

They know she is dead based on the investigation

They know she was alive for several days in McClellan/ Georgetown area. (Must have been eyewitnesses, video, or DNA)

They know there are people who know what happened.

Wow, sounds like they might have recovered remains but aren't telling.

Can anyone say Raymond Moody? IMHO

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Nothing about what they said today makes me think Moody IMO. To me it sounds like it was a group of people from the area where they held the presser. With what they revealed today, the speeding ticket Moody got in Surfside the day after is a pretty decent alibi IMO.

Nothing about what they said today makes me think Moody IMO. To me it sounds like it was a group of people from the area where they held the presser. With what they revealed today, the speeding ticket Moody got in Surfside the day after is a pretty decent alibi IMO.
Didn't he live in Georgetown ?

Maybe somebody is trying to give information to get a lesser sentence in another case, but LE needs confirmation since that person is not a reliable witness? This person may have told them of other ppl that were aware, but these folks deny it...I say bring out the waterboarding!!:chillout:

The FBI sounds like they know for a fact that someone/s has info and they stressed that those people would be prosecuted when/if they determine what they know and failed to come forward with.

DD's statement also sounded like she knows exactly what happened (referenced a brutal murder multiple times) and that more than one person was involved (calling them monsters).

There are some brothers living in this area who have been brought up a number of times. I won't mention names of anyone who is not a named but their last name begins with "T".

I respectfully disagree. Moody has little tie to this community. Highly doubt he has many friends in this area.

My sight is on the gang that was arrested (and later released) for the abduction and murder of Shannon Mcconaughey in 1998 --- J.W. H.R. E.J. J.T. and R.T.

Kind of disappointed there was no more information provided.

Does this rule out Moody and that motel/apartment they searched? What year was that? Did they go in another direction after that? Obviously, if they KNOW she was held in McClennanville, they know she wasnt held in that motel.

Things that stood out to me:

They said they, more than one person involved

They know she is dead based on the investigation

They know she was alive for several days in McClellan/ Georgetown area. (Must have been eyewitnesses, video, or DNA)

They know there are people who know what happened.

Wow, sounds like they might have recovered remains but aren't telling.

Don't the T's live in that area too? I don't know, but I was way off on my theories. Hope the people or person responsible pays for the several crimes that were committed in this case.

Held against her will.

Alive for several days.

LE thinks others could have seen her in area since she was there for several days.

If held captive, then are the others..perhaps teens/girls/boys. .in some sex ring that she was around?? where she was being held?

Here Mom was pleaing to parents to see if their kids know anything, at least from what I gathered from.presser. Have not replayed presser yet to listen to exact words.

My sight is on the gang that was arrested (and later released) for the abduction and murder of Shannon Mcconaughey in 1998

Yeah and a brother of one of them was accused of trying to grab another girl off the street close to Blue Water Resort and pull her into a van, but she fought and got away. I don't for a minute believe that Brittanee willingly went to McLellansville. She wouldn't have turned her phone off.

Does this rule out Moody and that motel/apartment they searched? What year was that? Did they go in another direction after that? Obviously, if they KNOW she was held in McClennanville, they know she wasnt held in that motel.

It's extremely hard to rule out anybody without indisputable evidence they were somewhere else when the crime occurred. I would say the info today, at the least, points away from Moody.

'Awareness is the key in missing person's cases'.. 'The American public, analogous to a security camera across the landscape, is law enforcement's most valuable investigative resource'.. "When will they ever learn"?

Yeah and a brother of one of them was accused of trying to grab another girl off the street close to Blue Water Resort and pull her into a van, but she fought and got away. I don't for a minute believe that Brittanee willingly went to McLellansville. She wouldn't have turned her phone off.

Keep in mind that brother was misidentified by the victim in that case.

I think they know who's involved but need more evidence to make an arrest

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members