SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting confused with the terminology.

Does the US version of "purse" mean "handbag"?

See, when "purse" is mentioned, I automatically think you're referring to a wallet.

We have so many names for that. Purse, handbag, pocketbook, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why would she hide it from Bri and whose camera took the picture of her driving the truck(wouldn't SS have it on his phone?)?

I'm going to have to put my tinfoil hat on to figure this out...LOL

Maybe MM's camera took the pic and then his wife later found it on his phone...

Would it be considered being busted if the married couple had an open marriage? Just wondering.

no way would omw put up with an open marriage...IMO!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Your comment reminds me of this case, the movie was on television here not long ago. It's definitely not unheard of. JMO, etc.

Diane Zamora - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Graham confessed to Zamora that he had cheated with Mansfield High School track teammate Adrianne Jones. An enraged Zamora allegedly demanded that Graham atone for his transgression by killing Jones.

yes, I posted this about six zillion threads ago! I totally agree.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Yes, that's what's nagging at me.

So, why would LE clear him so easily and quickly?

One reason COULD be that SS was never out with Heather to begin with on Tuesday night.

Plus, what's his alibi? He arrived in MI at around 3:00 a.m. Is that it?

But you, PeterThomasFan, posted that it doesn't take that long to drive from HE's apartment to MI at that time in the morning.

So, what's up with that?

Maybe they got back to her place at 1:50, he took a shower while messed around on tumbler, then they cuddled yada yada yada, and he left at 2:30 arriving home at 3am. OR maybe he dropped her off at 1:45 and got home at 2:15 and just said between 2-3am because younger people aren't that precise when we give times.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Urgh just spent the best part of two days catching up with this thread as I got side tracked on another case.

Not really got anything to add apart from saying well done everyone you've got some really well thought out theories.

My mind boggles. I dont know what to think of this case anymore

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Just jumping in here. Have not had enough time to read 10 threads on this case. Looking at the boat dock and ramp area and putting my head in that of the perp's.

The boat ramp is a great place to dump a car. 50/50 bet if it was left there or the original intent was to run it down the ramp into the water and something spooked the perp and he just left it there. I assume it was dusted and checked. Doubt an experienced perp would have left prints anyway.

It would need to be an individual who knew about the boat ramp. It's not something you would stumble across unless the perp is a stalker and drove all the roads a number of times and chanced across the boat ramp and boat dock....unless she suggested it as a meeting place.

Great egress to 544 and all the back roads in the area. Could not ask for a better place to drive a car into and dump it with a low percentage chance of being seen, and a quick escape in a second car, or quick escape on foot to 544 and anywhere else in the country.

Does not look like a place that I would want to meet someone after dark.

Are all the boats at the dock registered and membership required? Do they rent slips to someone traveling? If so, did LE check the log book to see what boats were there at the time she went missing, and after she left? Any still missing? Any police report about a stolen boats in the area?

Were ground scent dogs used at the ramp imprinted on a scent article? If not, huge chance was lost to determine if she was there or the car was dumped by others.

Lots of wooded area. Lots of lagoons. SAR worst case nightmare, short of the Rockies in the middle of winter.

Outlier theories:

1. Someone met her at the ramp in a boat with the pretext of going for an evening boat trip.

2. Interstate truck driver on 544.

Just jumping in here. Have not had enough time to read 10 threads on this case. Looking at the boat dock and ramp area and putting my head in that of the perp's.

The boat ramp is a great place to dump a car. 50/50 bet if it was left there or the original intent was to run it down the ramp into the water and something spooked the perp and he just left it there. I assume it was dusted and checked. Doubt an experienced perp would have left prints anyway.

It would need to be an individual who knew about the boat ramp. It's not something you would stumble across unless the perp is a stalker and drove all the roads a number of times and chanced across the boat ramp and boat dock....unless she suggested it as a meeting place.

Great egress to 544 and all the back roads in the area. Could not ask for a better place to drive a car into and dump it with a low percentage chance of being seen, and a quick escape in a second car, or quick escape on foot to 544 and anywhere else in the country.

Does not look like a place that I would want to meet someone after dark.

Are all the boats at the dock registered and membership required? Do they rent slips to someone traveling? If so, did LE check the log book to see what boats were there at the time she went missing, and after she left? Any still missing? Any police report about a stolen boats in the area?

Were ground scent dogs used at the ramp imprinted on a scent article? If not, huge chance was lost to determine if she was there or the car was dumped by others.

Lots of wooded area. Lots of lagoons. SAR worst case nightmare, short of the Rockies in the middle of winter.

Outlier theories:

1. Someone met her at the ramp in a boat with the pretext of going for an evening boat trip.

2. Interstate truck driver on 544.

All good except that PTL is not really a 'dock' or 'pier'. It consists only of a ramp to launch a boat from a trailer and some places to park the vehicle/trailer while out on the boat. There is no place to tie up, dock or berth a boat.

The fact that Heather goes out on a first date with someone and hears from OM on the same day cannot be a coincidence. I think it speaks to OM's lingering feelings for Heather.

I don't think it's a coincidence, either. Maybe they still talked every day. Maybe she told him she was going on a date. Maybe she posted something on social media that isn't set to public. Maybe one of the girls at work mentioned it and he heard it through the grapevine. Or maybe he found out in a much creepier manner. I will be curious to see if we ever hear how.

Can we discuss Chelsea's "exclusive interview"?

Hi cJVW,

No, Chelsea's links and articles are not allowed here. They are not considered main stream media and considered rumor here.

can we post links to chelsea hoffman articles?
... I just cringed a little typing that up.
She has one where she interviews TCM about the HE case.

Hi Mysterones23,

I answered another member up above about this, but no Chelsea's articles are not allowed here, nor discussed. Not main stream media and considered rumor here.

Hi cJVW,

No, Chelsea's links and articles are not allowed here. They are not considered main stream media and considered rumor here.

Yeah, I was afraid you were going to say that. But I had to ask anyway.

:slap:

I do not understand the dissection of the photo in the car as to purse, scarf, handbag, rabbit, whatever? We know she went home after that, so I am confused.

The only thing notable about that pic to me is that Heather looks so different from any other other pics being shown of her, I had no idea this was even her. JMO

It keeps being brought up that one of our verified insiders stated that Heather didn't carry a purse. I keep removing them.

We have never had a verified insider state anything like this. It is considered rumor, and not to be discussed here.

Ima

We do not know that contact from married guy was out of the blue that night, do we? Only that what he said upset her. Maybe they were in touch all the time. So we cannot be sure the date was the instigator, if so.

Also,do we really know the wording of the call per Heather, that he had left vs. was leaving wife or would leave wife? I cannot find what was allegedly said.

It is possible that the coincidence isn't the first date and HE hearing from OM that same night . The coincidence could be BW leaving for Florida and HE disappearing within 24 to 48 hours ?

IF BW made plans for her Christmas break in Nov. HE might of mentioned this to OM. HE & OM could of talked via text..about being able to enjoy the comfort of the condo versus meeting at PTL. OM's wife discovers the text and relationship and tells OM to end the relationship. OM's wife discovers late Nov. or early Dec...OM and HE are still seeing eachother, remembers the text about roommate being out of town and plans to end the relationship for good.
JMO

Well, this is weird. I didn't see your post before I posted.
Still, I wouldn't discount any theory and discussing various possibilities doesn't cancel out other (more likely) possibilities.

People who sneak around get good at thinking up alternative reasons for going out. I once had a gf ask me to be her 'cover'. If her husband was to call, I was supposed to lie to him, call her, and she'd get back to him. When I told her no, I lost a friend.
Her husband was a hothead and would whip off her panties any time he wanted. My instincts kicked in and I didn't want to mess with him or be an enabler to her. She wanted someone (the other guy) to treat her nicely but I knew her decisions were dangerous. She had a little baby too.

I didn't mean SS. I have discounted him completely. He is cleared. I meant the ex abusive whatever they called him and omm.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Has her twitter been partially deleted? Now I am not seeing posts from January until July of last year. Has it always been like that? I could swear we were looking at posts from March a few weeks ago.

Has her twitter been partially deleted? Now I am not seeing posts from January until July of last year. Has it always been like that? I could swear we were looking at posts from March a few weeks ago.

Have you all tried people browser. ..I think that's what it is called

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members