SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If TE really thinks HE is alive, then I doubt he right about SM being the perp. Makes no sense that he, or they, are "hiding" her somewhere...kidnapping has nearly the same sentence as murder in many cases. Heather could easily ID them and tell what was done to her.

For me, the only way she is alive is if she left purposely or was taken by some unknown weirdo who wanted a woman to "keep"...neither seems likely.

As far as SM...he could not have said anything at this point to stifle the lunatics. Maybe if LE cleared hum publicly, they would settle down but not even sure about that.

Is there a "fact sheet"...am very doped up from my oral thing lol, cannot absorb all these posts just now.

The only way I can see the "hiding her" scenario working is if he had a love nest set up somewhere -- rented a condo for her somewhere he can visit regularly, or something like that? That would mean she went with him willingly. Not sure why in that case she wouldn't call LE and say hey I'm okay and don't want to be found, the way the other woman from Myrtle Beach did.

I think the "fact sheet" is something TE worked up to support his suspicion of SM.

Is there a "fact sheet"...am very doped up from my oral thing lol, cannot absorb all these posts just now.

Clu...if i didn't know better, that "oral thing" would be very intriguing :floorlaugh:

I haven't seen the whole piece, but apparently TE has come up with a "fact sheet" and there was a quick shot of it in the video. Don't know if he's "releasing it" or it's for his own reference, for LE, or what...

Does anyone have the best link for the segment? I have seen a number of links posted, one for a recap, but I don't know from looking which has the whole interview. TIA

I am not convinced the affair had ended...SM has reasons for saying so and she made have wanted her friends to think so, if they disapproved. They may have resorted to a more "secret" secret relationship. Maybe that even explains Heather going on a "date" with an old acquaintance, to prove she was starting anew.

Again, answers in phone records.

ok....so following along that line of thought ,why was she upset,if he was leaving his wife?

I am not convinced the affair had ended...SM has reasons for saying so and she made have wanted her friends to think so, if they disapproved. They may have resorted to a more "secret" secret relationship. Maybe that even explains Heather going on a "date" with an old acquaintance, to prove she was starting anew.

Again, answers in phone records.

or a jealous spouse decided to end it for them..........

I know that SM (et al) is innocent until proven guilty. I am not convinced of his innocence - or his guilt at this point. My hope is that a PI can be hired and get more information so we can make a determination whether he becomes a POI or maybe even gets arrested. Or, gets cleared (which he could do himself but refuses to do at this time.) All MOO.

I wouldn't be surprised if they had already hired a PI. I remember seeing that they were asking around for references for a reputable one a week or two ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats great news and I hope you are right. It would make sense to keep it a secret if you hire one. They may have had one working for awhile now which is great news if so.

That type of service is like a realtor IMO. For whatever reason, if they are not effective for a certain period of time, then you can hire a different one. But you would surely want to make sure to give the person ample time to try to do his job as I am sure it takes quite a bit of time for something like this.

ok....so following along that line of thought ,why was she upset,if he was leaving his wife?

Maybe it was emotional/upset...my friend's married man told her that for years...and then finally HE did leave to marry her and her shock was almost too much for her.

Do we know of a few cases where PI's have succeeded when LE has not? Specifically MP cases with possible criminal involvement?

JMO
Im thinking that the only reason HE was upset was she was just beginning to move on and since she just had a new date that went well, the last thing she probably wanted was the call she got.

She could barely gather her thoughts from the date she had just been on and was thrown into something much different.

Do we know of a few cases where PI's have succeeded when LE has not? Specifically MP cases with possible criminal involvement?

I would think you with 31000+ posts would tell us..LOL:fence:

JMO
Im thinking that the only reason HE was upset was she was just beginning to move on and since she just had a new date that went well, the last thing she probably wanted was the call she got.

She could barely gather her thoughts from the date she had just been on and was thrown into something much different.

Interesting choice of words . . .
Back to the PI thing: I'm not sure how much more a PI can do than LE but perhaps have more time to drill down the tips that have come in. There have been many tips regarding Jeeps, RSO's etc that maybe LE simply does not have the manpower, time or resources to pursue. All MOO

I knew that SM would be on because I knew that the news was at his house, but I didn't expect him to speak, as any lawyer would tell him not to. I didn't expect to get any information regarding HE or anything in that regard because we just received an update. I knew that BB would give us nothing, as I predicted he would justify what he did. TE did as well previously. What I had hoped to gain, I did. All I wanted to hear was from LE, on their take on things on SM and how it affects this case and their view on everything because what is being told is completely different. So, for me, I got what I was looking for, and much more.

Playing catch up here after the TV interview. Going with what MY suspicion and theory is, I found it quite interesting where the camera stopped and a picture remained while the commentary continued. I don't want to break the rules since I am relatively new here BUT, just IMO if my "theory is in fact correct, and after that new cast, IF SM watched it or has seen the you tube videos of it, he knows that LE knows more than he thought they did!:banghead:

It was a nice way to say that none come to mind...:blushing:
But always willing to be informed...

PI's rarely get the credit in these cases as they usually don't solve them outright (unless you want to include mercenaries) but more so supply information that "greases the wheels". Also plenty of cold cases are solved with the aid of PI's..

PI's rarely get the credit in these cases as they usually don't solve them outright (unless you want to include mercenaries) but more so supply information that "greases the wheels". Also plenty of cold cases are solved with the aid of PI's..

I guess I have seen some cold cases revived and solved by PI's...just can't think of active, fresh cases, where a PI comes in and makes the difference, JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haizljnes01