SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this case will go anywhere until they find Heather...not to a courtroom...

Playing catch up here after the TV interview. Going with what MY suspicion and theory is, I found it quite interesting where the camera stopped and a picture remained while the commentary continued. I don't want to break the rules since I am relatively new here BUT, just IMO if my "theory is in fact correct, and after that new cast, IF SM watched it or has seen the you tube videos of it, he knows that LE knows more than he thought they did!:banghead:

.... The phone booth

Knox, I completely agree with you. If he didn't commit a crime, they wouldn't have arrested him. I don't care to hear from him, but I will watch. I find it beyond disrespectful that he did what he did, and it bothers me even more that TE fully supports and stands by him. To me, that condones what he did. I want HE home, like everyone else. I am going to watch the interview tonight and decide if I am going to follow it anymore. Based on a few things recently, I am quite disturbed and rattled.

BBM
[modsnip] I'm just trying to understand what you meant. Are you saying that anyone that has ever been arrested is guilty of a crime just because LE has arrested them? I agree that most people charged with crimes are guilty, but not all of them. I have seen people falsely accused. Thankfully, in our country, people are innocent until proven guilty whether we agree with their actions or not.

TE & BB are evidently good friends and apparently TE stands by his friends through good and bad. It is called being a true friend and not a fair-weather friend. It doesn't mean he condones or supports what he may or may not of done. He is supporting his friend. My son recently got into some legal difficulties. I didn't support what he did at all, but I did stand by him and didn't turn my back on him. I agree that Obstruction of Justice is a serious offense and more than "beyond disrespectful." If the Court convicts BB, he will be punished accordingly.

Again, this isn't personal. We should always respect others' opinions on this Board whether we agree with them or not. We can disagree without being disagreeable. Thank you for all of your posts and hope you continue to post exactly what you think and feel in the days and weeks to come. I'm certain not everyone agrees with everything I post. But I always welcome constructive criticism and will gladly entertain a differing point of view. I know that I am not always right!

ok....so following along that line of thought ,why was she upset,if he was leaving his wife?

I still think this is because they *had* ended it. Welcome to my imagination: You're involved with a married man, he won't leave his [modsnip] wife because he doesn't want to lose his kids...so you break up, and you're just starting to get over the whole messy emotional affair. Then he calls and says, I want you back. I'm leaving my wife.

It would definitely upset you. Oh no, here comes the emotional roller coaster again. Why does he do this to me, etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the links to the news report replays. The reporters did a good job IMO. The only thing I strongly disagreed with was there was 1 comment the reporter made and if I heard it right he alluded that in order for the case to be solved and prosecuted there is 1 thing you have to have..."physical evidence".

I dont think that is true although it surely helps.

We have already previously discussed why a lot of DAs and prosecuters are reluctant to go forward without finding a body but there are a few cases that have gone forward to successful prosecution without one.

ok....so following along that line of thought ,why was she upset,if he was leaving his wife?

a few possible reasons why HE might be upset that OMM now is leaving his wife:

......you always want what you can't have; until you can have it and then it's "meh". She had moved on emotionally.

......she liked the new, single guy (date) and figured she'd give herself a chance at finding a more appropriate love. Plus he was really nice & no OMW to worry about but the OMM was persuasive & demanding.

......she felt too guilty about the OMM's children and how they wouldn't have their daddy anymore so HE didn't want it to continue on.

......she felt she deserved better than OMM and wanted a better life than what he could offer (spiritually/emotionally). She knew he was all wrong for her.

......she didn't really believe that OMM was leaving OMW for good and it was just a ploy he was using to get her back. OMM knew she was detaching.

......it was hard enough to break the love-addiction-attraction with OMM & she felt she finally had freed herself from him; not until OMM's phone call & once again she's under his "spell".

'Just some guesses..........:blushing:

I still think this is because they *had* ended it. Welcome to my imagination: You're involved with a married man, he won't leave his [modsnip] wife because he doesn't want to lose his kids...so you break up, and you're just starting to get over the whole messy emotional affair. Then he calls and says, I want you back. I'm leaving my wife.

It would definitely upset you. Oh no, here comes the emotional roller coaster again. Why does he do this to me, etc.

I'm inclined to agree with that assessment of the situation.

I agree with your imagination....

I'm not even sure where I'm going with this question, but I keep wondering what is stopping TE from stating publicly what he knows points to the one person(s)...could TE release the info on his cell phone bill, possibly including any calls from a pay phone or other interesting information?

What was the purpose of focusing on that payphone during part one of that latest news interview?

The news report did state that HE had ended her previous relationship about a month ago before her date that night. So if that is true, then it would mean that HE was trying to move on and the date she had also kind of supports that.

I do think this explains why she was upset when she called her roomate.

I'm not even sure where I'm going with this question, but I keep wondering what is stopping TE from stating publicly what he knows points to the one person(s)...could TE release the info on his cell phone bill, possibly including any calls from a pay phone or other interesting information?

I think the bottom line is..it won't change anything as LE have that info also..the payphone at the end was very interesting 6AM call?

I see that as a hint to the story..........where is that located? near PTL?
SM? HE condo? The TK? just curious..........anyone recognize it?

the only way the news crew would know about the payphone is either they read it on the FHE FB page or TE told them.

I still think this is because they *had* ended it. Welcome to my imagination: You're involved with a married man, he won't leave his (vengeful, vindictive, clinically narcissistic?) wife because he doesn't want to lose his kids...so you break up, and you're just starting to get over the whole messy emotional affair. Then he calls and says, I want you back. I'm leaving my wife.

or a call from the wife that has assaulted you in the past????.........

This link doesn't work :(
Does anyone have another link? I will search for one.
Part 2 did work. I'm not sure if part one was removed or I don't know.

You may just want to try it again or once you are there, try refresh on it.

Also, if it locks up, left click on the bottom part where it stops and drag the button back to the left and let it replay a little and then it usually will proceed past the stuck point. I have to do that often on Utube.

Utube is quirky for me, but that link does work for me.

I see that as a hint to the story..........where is that located? near PTL?

SM? HE condo? The TK? just curious..........anyone recognize it?

I would love to hear from locals on this. Did they show a pay phone near PTL?

the only way the news crew would know about the payphone is either they read it on the FHE FB page or TE told them.

Or someone else could have let the info out IF it is true.
I'll be interested to see if two new articles come out on Thursday and Friday, as the one paper/station said, with more info from the presser with the police chief.

The news report did state that HE had ended her previous relationship about a month ago before her date that night. So if that is true, then it would mean that HE was trying to move on and the date she had also kind of supports that.

I do think this explains why she was upset when she called her roomate.

I am just not convinced she was over SM, or that a final break-up had happened, at least on her part. I am just imagining back to my own (naive/not smart) self at her age...if I had a "major thing" for a new guy, first thing I would do is thwart my current relationship in any way possible, i.e cause fights, make accusations, excuses to move out. And then if my friends were getting on me for seeing a married guy, I would tell them it was over and even accept a date with an old friend/acquaintance to "prove" it. But my brain and heart would be with married guy, and I would have run back at first call. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks