SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd really love to hear the other man and his wife explain the "private messaging" up until 6AM....I know they won't, because they can't, but I'd like to hear their version/explanation of it, especially if they are innocent.

Me too. And especially if he told her to stop calling. If she continued, all he would have had to do, in my opinion, was turn his phone off or block her.[modsnip]

I Totally agree. TE didn't create this situation - he (and the E family) is/are doing the best they can.

I agree I know it has been discussed to give all in involved the same compassion. It is difficult when the others involved do not have a missing child, OMM 37 cheats on his family with a 20 year old. Lies to police, lies to HE about leaving wife (maybe left to go to store to get gum LOL). [modsnip]

TE has a reason for his emotional state his daughter is missing, [modsnip] So I think like you I'll show my compassion to HE and her family.

Ok, wait a minute, it is not even known what happen to HE or who is responsible.
I think the meaning was that if a married man had not been involved with a young woman who went missing, that married man would not have any drama in his life related to this case. JMO.

I think the meaning was that if a married man had not been involved with a young woman who went missing, that married man would not have any drama in his life related to this case. JMO.

Thank you Ghostwheel, that is exactly what I stated - In looking back at my post, I don't see where I accused anyone of anything other than that .

Wonder when and if TE will release his "fact sheet".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ifffff it walks like a duck....oh wait. I already said that.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I feel like if SM took a poly and was told he passed, the comments would be he cheated the system because he is a known psycho. If he did an interview and told his truth, no one would believe him. If he answered questions, no matter what he said unless it was he did it and hE was found people will not believe him. He could say the sky is blue and people will say he is wrong. I am not saying that I don't question some of the things he has done and said, but people have convicted him in their minds and bash him every second they get. I am not referring to anyone specifically or even on here, just speaking in general.

In my opinion, if SM took a polygraph, it would show that he was willing to do what it takes to clear himself, so that this investigation could move forward. There will be those that might say negative things about him, even if he passed, but I believe there will be many more people that would be pleased that he himself would Want to clear himself, show that he is interested in the progression of this case so that Heather could be found and Heather's family could move forward. To me, an Innocent person and a person that Cares for Heather and Cares for her family and Cares for his own family would want to Immediately do Anything to show his own innocence, and that is what I do not see happening, at this moment.
There is Drama. He could alleviate some of the drama by being proactive and concerned for the young girl who was in his life, and shouting from the rooftops of his innocence, and willingness to do what it takes to find Heather. After all, he Cared for her at one time, I guess, right?? Why not care now, Especially if he is innocent, why not care? He "cared" enough before to be with Heather...Why Not Now???
IMOO.

This drama is because people think he is guilty. If he was a single man that dated HE, the drama would still be there. Two adults, over 18, entered into a relationship. I believe she knew he was married. They were both wrong. Now if something happen to her and he is responsible, that is not okay.

There was a single guy that dated Heather. He was questioned by LE, fully cooperated and was cleared...

Could have fired up in the air to scare him. They also could have realized others were in the truck and backed off.

I am glad no one was injured. There were at least three innocent people in that truck. I am still on the fence about the other two. One day I lean a certain direction then another day I lean the other. But regardless I would hate to see the last person who communicated with Heather out of the picture.

I am also glad this report was officially mentioned in MSM.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

I thought they had only 2 children...

Not a follower of Woman's Day or Infidelity in marriage articles (old, 40 plus years here and still going, married very, very, young ha ha) but this has been stated in MSM that Heather had a relationship with a married man & he hasn't spoken up that I've read in MSM.

12 Surprising Facts About Cheating

Discover things you never knew about infidelity that could save your marriage
Read more: Infidelity in Marriage - Cheating Statistics - Woman's Day

http://www.womansday.com/sex-relationships/dating-marriage/infidelity-in-marriage

It depends on the carrier. Verizon-yes, T-Mobile I think not.

ude3arer.jpg

Here's the image from upthread / last thread. If another party had Verizon then data-mining may reveal information exchange with Heather.

LE has more than we know, I am certain of this :twocents:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[modsnip]

I wouldn't know, the OMM hasn't spoken up except what was said in the police report that we can't talk about. It was a lie though apparently according to MSM. So I can't get past that. kwim? Married or not, he's not speaking up for himself...

The best thing for the M family to do (from their perspective) is to delete their social media, and stop making any noise. Don't say a word. No more police reports. No more posting on social media. No more interviews. They go away, and the public interest in this case will fade. If people cannot log onto their computers, and answer the question, "Okay what did the M's do/say today?" eventually they will lose interest, lessen their rage against them, maybe look at other options, etc. They are contributing to the sensational "developments" in this case. Everything "new" that happens in this case is the direct result of the M's actions. If they went away, all that would be happening would be prayer vigils and fundraisers.

Originally Posted by stillwatersc
remember all that terry elvis did not ask to be in this situation. Something terrible happened to his daughter. Please show some compassion.

How about showing some compassion for EVERYONE involved might be a good thing?(I'm not referring to ANYONE in particular) As long as NOBODY has been DEFINITIVELY stated by LE whatever happened to innocent until PROVEN guilty??
Of course I feel bad for ALL involved. It's ROTTEN that things like this happen,but we know nothing substantive yet. Last time I checked Heather was a legally aged adult doing whatever she chose to do with her life.
Awful things can happen in life. I know because I had an unsolved murder in my family too. But I sure would NEVER imagine taking justice in my own hands.That's why there are LAWS. Of course it's NOT FAIR-whoever said life would be fair?
I'm sitting back watching people question someones version pf reality and I'm beginning to wonder if we're going to descend to the Facebook level.Where's the TIME OUT?
There can be all kinds of reasons for all kinds of things,but shouldn't they be based on FACTS (of which there are so few)
Calling people liars,etc seems to me a rather biased way to look at things. This whole case is descending into a free for all.
Where's LE in all this??Where are all these after-the-fact PR? How can we even attempt to determine anything when we don't get ANY story? Why are LE allowing this to continue? I hope LE gets sued by ALL parties for abrogation of duties.
I'm seriously beginning to question what good we can do here. Now I can see why so many ppl have fallen away. Are you SURE this isn't a reality show being filmed??:tantrum:
Living out in the boonies I can see not having a signal, Certain carriers have better coverage.
I can also see fear & flight when your family is in the car. You want to get the heck away from the area where you believe you're in danger. Maybe this is why arrests were made for interfering? Maybe this is AFTER all the hoopla & LE realized it was getting out of hand. Finally..:moo::banghead:

I agree with everything you're saying. The problem is that it's human nature to react badly when people aren't behaving in a way that we would personally expect of innocent, respectful, and decent people. Maybe they don't know any better, but it is honestly infuriating. JMO

According to the link the word "Much" was used, so there could perhaps be details that could be circumstantial that are not in the police report. IMOO.

"Truth is, much of that information comes from the unauthorized release of facts from a police report."

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/54351120/...ils-heather-elvis-case-come-out/#.UwQyJShiG_U

I felt the whole "Truth is" part was the reporter saying that there was nothing new, but he was trying to say it in the most polite way possible. If it really had something new, I think he would have just stated that clearly. Maybe there was 1 or 2 small details. I don't think Terry's fact sheet is filled with bombshells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunnid