SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That photo is uploaded as his Cover Photo no less. I hope one of our tech savvy sleuthers are able to access the metadata & post it here.

RockStar... Did they take the Mickey Camper to Disneyland? Flagstaff is on the 40 heading west to Orange County. Where was the marathon located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought they'd taken a trip to CA B4 Heather missing & arrived home around the time she went missing?? Maybe some shots of their trip since they both claim to be photogs??
I believe the January trip was to FL around SM birthday cuz TM claimed he was running a marathon on his birthday and they'd be going on an anniversary cruise ALONE on RCCL-RoyalCaribbeanCruiseLines.

WPDE NewsChannel 15 ‏@CarolinaLive · 6m
Arrest warrants for Sidney & Tammy Moorer released: http://bit.ly/MRK4h3 #Moorer #HeatherElvis

From the link:

According to the Obstruction of Justice warrant for Sidney Moorer, "on December 20th, 2013 the defendant one Sidney Moorer did commit the crime of obstruction of Justice when he prevented, impeded or interfered with an investigation to include but not limited to providing and creating false, misleading and/or inaccurate information regarding the disappearance of Heather Elvis and his activities in the early morning hours of December 18th, 2013 causing the investigating agency to divert resources."

According to the Obstruction of Justice warrant for Tammy Moorer, "on December 20th, 2013 the defendant one Tammy Moorer did commit the crime of obstruction of Justice when he (sic) prevented, impeded or interfered with an investigation to include but not limited to providing and creating false, misleading and/or inaccurate information regarding the disappearance of Heather Elvis and her and Sidney Moorer's activities in the early morning hours of December 18th, 2013 causing the investigating agency to divert resources."

I couldn't agree more. If he was so abused and controlled by TM, I highly doubt he would have been having an affair.

[modsnip]

Kind of sickened to see so many seeming to downplay SMs role in this case. Due to him being "controlled" by his mean, old wife. Really? I'm sure he loves that sentiment, but really?? :facepalm:

Car was found at PTL, maybe that was #3. I feel disgusted. They certainly were out and about that evening.

There is a comment that TM made on Dec 17th (not sure of the time just date). I have the screenshot but not sure how to post/send it could be one of those things that you could read so much into to but I feel like TM posts were always loaded with reason and purpose. The convo itself was with one of TM travel "friends" and seems innocent, nothing to do with HE just her statement gave me chills way back when I read it AND that is was on that date 12/17.

Post you're referring to may be the one that Salem is looking for a screenshot of on other thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10267529#post10267529

If it is, please let her know.

Wow, everybody has known since 9AMish this morning that the Moorers were charged with kidnapping Heather. Just bowl me over with a feather!

Exactly. I wonder if her post about a desire to "kiss the Blarney Stone" was yet another riddle.

And, I'll say it again, I think her wink ;) next to how she said he's a good chef in her Valentine's tribute to him means something. I shudder to think of WHAT, but it's the only wink in there at all. She did that for a reason, just like she mad that post, and others, public for a reason.

I've just been reading a news report of the arrests and one of the public comments underneath made me laugh.

Described TM as looking like "one of those Faces of Meth people" :floorlaugh:

Didn't they go to Vegas recently? Parts of Nevada look like that photo too, IMO.

The updated article on wmbf news' website states they "willfully, maliciously, and indecently exposed their person in a public place, on property of others, or to the view of any person on the street or highway."

http://m.wmbfnews.com/#!/newsDetail/24799954?orgId=685

ETA: the maliciously and willfully part stood out to me.

The image SM posted on 12/23 on his fb page. Does anybody know exactly where this is?

I have been wondering about this from the first time I saw Sm's page. I thought it looked like some kind of pit, rock quarry, etc. We have been suspecting that TM made all of his posts. Could this be a hint towards a ,forgive me, dumping ground for a victim
? When the idea crossed my mind in the past, I thought it too blatant to consider, but knowing TM personality now; I would reconsider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader