SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #21 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
njgolden they SM & TM did leave on a "vacation" after the disappearance of HE. I still haven't exactly sorted out where they went, ie. FL, AZ, CA??? But did see this on msm and it appears wherever they went...they were followed !

:clap:

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/02/24/4052596/couple-to-face-murder-charges.html#storylink=cpy

SM walked in a marathon at Disney in Florida in January, I believe. I think their trip to California was around Thanksgiving. They were away a lot. Have to wonder what types of jobs they had that they could just up and leave. jmo

Sharethelight and Nursebeeme! Happy Birthday to both of you!

:up: :party: :up:

I wholeheartedly agree! I don't care what kind of woman TM is, he married and had children with her. He made his choices, including having an affair and murdering a young woman. Unless I see evidence that TM held a gun to his head while he abetted her in the crime he gets no pass at all from me.

He is weak and pathetic. I hope no deal is needed and they both fry.

Before anyone thinks I'm defending SM's actions, I want to say that I do agree he is just as guilty in the end, and also agree that he is a weak and pathetic person.
That said, I think a possible scenario is that TM tracked SM to PTL, and threatened Heather and SM with a gun once she arrived there. Since Heather's car was locked and there was no obvious evidence of a struggle by the car, Heather may have already been in SM's car when she arrived there.
I don't know if it was because [modsnip], because SM and TM were fighting that night, because SM was jealous Heather was on a date, or what the reason, but I feel that it is very possible SM did call her and tell her he was leaving his wife. I believe this upset Heather, but that he begged her to speak with him. The timing just seems off otherwise because Heather had just gone on a date and seemed quite happy.
I just don't see SM colluding with TM to set Heather up like that. After the murder had taken place, I feel TM may have put SM up to something terrible to dispose of Heather's body, and the horror of confessing to that, combined with threats against his life, kept him from turning her in.

SM's lawyer is not a public defender, he has a website/his own law firm.

As I recall I read that he was appointed by the court on Saturday. My bad if this not the case.

Richardson said he wants the public to know kidnapping doesn’t necessarily mean someone being taken to another location.

“Keep in mind, kidnapping is simply keeping someone from being able to leave,” Richardson said. We have this idea that you put a bag over their head and take them out of state,” he said. “Anytime you’re unable to leave, it is a kidnapping. I think it would be improper to say we found her blouse or we found her toothpaste or whatever.”

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/02/24/4052596/couple-to-face-murder-charges.html

BBM: could this be a little clue as to what happened but they cant just flat out say it yet??

I think I have finally caught up...

Whew....

Hi, all! Long time lurker, new member. It feels good to be among a great group of people trying to figure things out rather than feeling such impotent anger and sadness. I've been here feeling heartsick all day for the Elvis family and boiling with anger about how long they've dragged this out/tormented the Elvis'.

I have been observing (lurking sounds terrible) this case from the outside from the very beginning. I am a local, my brother knew Heather, I never met her or her family but for some reason this girl, this case, these terrible monsters involved just sucked me in and I have been unable to stop reading, researching, gathering little pieces of information trying to figure it all out. From day one I had said to my sister I bet it was a married couple (this was based on the rumor of her affair with a married man). I have been cheated on when pregnant with my second child and I have felt a deep anger/hatred for the other (in my case much older) woman. HOWEVER, being angry and hating someone does not in anyway ever make it ok to murder someone over an affair! These people are vile and I could go on and on about how sick and angry and sad this whole situation is, I just wonder how many others they have murdered?

I feel that TM's facebook posts were hints about her actions. The most disturbing on was of the mud/ashy looking scenery that she labeled as the Cayman Islands or something like that. I have a screen shot on my phone I could post but I don't know if that is okay? Within this image there is a monster looking stick or statue? it is hard to make out, behind it is some red shot gun shell casings. This image bothered the heck out of me. It also bothers me that she bragged about going shooting on a farm somewhere locally. I am sure LE is looking into this, after the last couple days my faith in the larger authority branches involved has grown. I still think that local LE would not have ever solved this case on their own. The taunting and mocking that was done my TM is appalling, she is so smug and sure of herself. It angered me so much to drive down 544 and pass that intersection of their neighborhood just knowing they were sitting there all happy, smug, and cozy while Heather was missing.

Further, like many of you, I wonder about the link between Amber's death and this case.I hope LE checks into that since they can now get DNA from TM and SM. I have no way of understanding how someone who is a mother could kill a 20 year old girl over an affair. It shocks and saddens me even though we all knew it was the most likely outcome after all this time.

As for the addresses of the other charges I have heard it reported as 1317 Celebrity Circle and 1325 Celebrity Circle. 1325 is the visitor center near build-a-bear workshop on down a few doors is Liberty steakhouse, Starbucks, and Tilted Kilt (1317). So Im not sure exactly which place is accurate. The other address (Atlantic ave/century cir) is near a supply store in Conway and some other odd looking business/construction type buildings.
Screen shot of Atlantic Ave/ Century Cir

I have so much more I want to say but none of it seems purposeful at the moment. Mostly I am just so very sad and angry :-( Poor Heather. She was so young and clueless. She fell for the charms of an evil man with an even more evil wife and now Heather is gone. My heartaches so much for Heather and her family and friends, yet I am somewhat relieved that the Moorer's are finally facing REALITY and their happy demented Disney bubble has been popped. :jail: I expected to feel happier about them being arrested than I do, but the sad fact is now there is no hope of Heather ever living, learning, and growing into the person she so fully deserved the chance to become. Heather will never know the joy of motherhood, achieving her goals, experiencing all the joys and challenges in life. Her family will never hold her, hear her laugh, or wipe away her tears again. This shatters my heart for them in ways I didn't expect. :tantrum: I hope her family finds peace in knowing it is them who pushed and pushed and forced the police and other agencies to come together and find justice for Heather. This community has had many missing persons cases and the death of Amber last summer, yet somehow Heather is the voice of them all. I will quit rambling. I apologize for my lengthy and emotional first post. :seeya:

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-02-24 at 11.39.10 AM.png
    Screen shot 2014-02-24 at 11.39.10 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 105
In no way am I trying to let SM off easy, but your post made me think of something(I swore I wasn't going to let my mind start hatching hare brained theories. Oops). Since I do believe TM is the boss in that relationship, maybe she didn't trust that SM could keep quiet. Maybe she kept something related to the crime, so she's have some kind of insurance to hold over him/use against him, just in case? That could be part of the evidence police found? It maybe I'm just allowing my mind to get carried away. Apology if this idea has been mentioned. I had to skip about a jillion posts to catch up this afternoon. Where is heather?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:goodpost: I have always belived that when a crime/s are commited by more than one person, someone always keeps "dirt or souvenirs". So much better to manipulate or put fear in someone with.

If HE's badly decomposed remains were found in the search, but were not confirmed to be her, would that be just cause to charge them with her murder prior to dna confirmation?

I have been observing (lurking sounds terrible) this case from the outside from the very beginning. I am a local, my brother knew Heather, I never met her or her family but for some reason this girl, this case, these terrible monsters involved just sucked me in and I have been unable to stop reading, researching, gathering little pieces of information trying to figure it all out. From day one I had said to my sister I bet it was a married couple (this was based on the rumor of her affair with a married man). I have been cheated on when pregnant with my second child and I have felt a deep anger/hatred for the other (in my case much older) woman. HOWEVER, being angry and hating someone does not in anyway ever make it ok to murder someone over an affair! These people are vile and I could go on and on about how sick and angry and sad this whole situation is, I just wonder how many others they have murdered?

I feel that TM's facebook posts were hints about her actions. The most disturbing on was of the mud/ashy looking scenery that she labeled as the Cayman Islands or something like that. I have a screen shot on my phone I could post but I don't know if that is okay? Within this image there is a monster looking stick or statue? it is hard to make out, behind it is some red shot gun shell casings. This image bothered the heck out of me. It also bothers me that she bragged about going shooting on a farm somewhere locally. I am sure LE is looking into this, after the last couple days my faith in the larger authority branches involved has grown. I still think that local LE would not have ever solved this case on their own. The taunting and mocking that was done my TM is appalling, she is so smug and sure of herself. It angered me so much to drive down 544 and pass that intersection of their neighborhood just knowing they were sitting there all happy, smug, and cozy while Heather was missing.

Further, like many of you, I wonder about the link between Amber's death and this case.I hope LE checks into that since they can now get DNA from TM and SM. I have no way of understanding how someone who is a mother could kill a 20 year old girl over an affair. It shocks and saddens me even though we all knew it was the most likely outcome after all this time.

As for the addresses of the other charges I have heard it reported as 1317 Celebrity Circle and 1325 Celebrity Circle. 1325 is the visitor center near build-a-bear workshop on down a few doors is Liberty steakhouse, Starbucks, and Tilted Kilt (1317). So Im not sure exactly which place is accurate. The other address (Atlantic ave/century cir) is near a supply store in Conway and some other odd looking business/construction type buildings.
Screen shot of Atlantic Ave/ Century Cir

I have so much more I want to say but none of it seems purposeful at the moment. Mostly I am just so very sad and angry :-( Poor Heather. She was so young and clueless. She fell for the charms of an evil man with an even more evil wife and now Heather is gone. My heartaches so much for Heather and her family and friends, yet I am somewhat relieved that the Moorer's are finally facing REALITY and their happy demented Disney bubble has been popped. :jail: I expected to feel happier about them being arrested than I do, but the sad fact is now there is no hope of Heather ever living, learning, and growing into the person she so fully deserved the chance to become. Heather will never know the joy of motherhood, achieving her goals, experiencing all the joys and challenges in life. Her family will never hold her, hear her laugh, or wipe away her tears again. This shatters my heart for them in ways I didn't expect. :tantrum: I hope her family finds peace in knowing it is them who pushed and pushed and forced the police and other agencies to come together and find justice for Heather. This community has had many missing persons cases and the death of Amber last summer, yet somehow Heather is the voice of them all. I will quit rambling. I apologize for my lengthy and emotional first post. :seeya:

:Welcome1:

Before anyone thinks I'm defending SM's actions, I want to say that I do agree he is just as guilty in the end, and also agree that he is a weak and pathetic person.
I think a possible scenario is that TM tracked SM to PTL, and threatened Heather and SM with a gun once she arrived there. Since Heather's car was locked and there was no obvious evidence of a struggle by the car, Heather may have already been in SM's car when she arrived there.
I don't know if it was because Heather might have been pregnant, because SM and TM were fighting that night, because SM was jealous Heather was on a date, or what the reason, but I feel that it is very possible SM did call her and tell her he was leaving his wife. The timing just seems off otherwise because Heather had just gone on a date and seemed quite happy.
I just don't see SM colluding with TM to set Heather up like that. After the murder had taken place, I feel TM may have put SM up to something terrible to dispose of Heather's body, and the horror of confessing to that, combined with threats against his life, kept him from turning her in.

I am with you on the possibility that she followed him looking for them to be together. For all we know, that few months they weren't together, well they were just keeping it as hush hush as possible. It could have started that way for sure in my mind. You make a great point about the car being found locked so she was in his. Never crossed my mind!

In the end, while its possible, I feel like he will be the one who ends up turning and getting a lighter sentence anyway. Maybe I have more faith than I should. But if this scenario is true, he will have a conscience and the family will have peace. I am not so sure I have faith in that which makes this scenario unlikely in my mind.

Ultimately in the end, if he doesn't turn on SM or does, he is as cupable in my mind as she is. So I hope lesser sentence means death for her and LWOP for him.

Kelly

Question - If Heather's body is found & it turns out she was pregnant, or even if authorities don't find her body but have electronic supposition that she could've been pregnant, then could Sidney & Tammy be charged with murder of an unborn fetus as well? Or no? If not murder than would it be abuse resulting in manslaughter? How would that work if there was a fetus? Would it be considered child abuse if that child is actually still in utero? Hypothetical but simply based on Heather's own comment on her Twitter which was posted numerous times throughout these threads.
http://www.ncsl.org/research/health/fetal-homicide-state-laws.aspx

"S.C. Code Ann § 16-3-1083 provides that a person who commits a violent crime that causes the death of, or injury to, a child in utero is guilty of a separate offense and that the person must be punished as if the death or injury occurred to the unborn child's mother. The law also provides that the person must be punished for murder or attempted murder if the person intentionally killed or attempted to kill the unborn child. The law defines "unborn child" as a child in utero, and "child in utero" or "child who is in utero" as a member of the species *advertiser censored* sapiens, at any state of development, who is carried in the womb. The law does not apply to conduct relating to an abortion for which the consent of the pregnant woman, or a person authorized by law to act on her behalf, has been obtained or for which such consent is implied by law, or to a person for any medical treatment of the pregnant woman or her unborn child.
State vs. Horne, 319 S.E.2d 703 (S.C. 1984) reversed voluntary manslaughter conviction, holding that the killing of a viable human being in utero did not constitute a criminal homicide. The case refers to S.C. Code Ann. § 16-3-10.
State vs. Ard, 505 S.E.2d328 (S.C. 1998) held, in relation to a murder conviction, that the terms "person" and "child" in S.C. Code Ann. § 16-3-20 (C)(a) included a viable fetus."

It takes a special kind of animal to engage in a sexual relationship with a 20 year old girl half your age while married and then murder her. I knew for a while that SM had something to do with this, since like mid january when I started reaching out to a friend that worked with HE at the Kilt. At the time I wasn't allowed to discuss SM on here and kept getting deleted posts from the mods. Apparently SM was a real , got fired from his contracting job at the kilt for consistently hitting on the wait staff. Its an unfortunate fact of youth life; most girls tend to go for the scumbags, Heather had a thing for Moorer. I had also been told by a few people that Tammy had assaulted Heather in the walmart parking lot a few months prior to her disappearance. Could explain the bruises she had in the Tilted Kilt photographs of her. All of this along with the redacted police report stating Moorer's admittance to speaking to her on the phone on 18th after he had told police he hadn't seen her since october. The mystery was there primarily for us. I think SM and TM's involvement was a sure thing to HE's family and friends almost from the get go, it was just a matter of acquiring the evidence.

Hi, all! Long time lurker, new member. It feels good to be among a great group of people trying to figure things out rather than feeling such impotent anger and sadness. I've been here feeling heartsick all day for the Elvis family and boiling with anger about how long they've dragged this out/tormented the Elvis'.

:seeya:

:welcome:

After noting the weight loss and belt notched in an extra inch in the tattoo pix with the Mickey boxer shorts, I'm hoping that guilt was eating away at SM and trust that it would have just been a matter of time before he crumpled.

TM on the other hand, has remained exactly twice the weight of Heather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member