SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #21 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if LE found evidence of HE's death at PTL back when the car was located December 19th, they wouldn't have kept the family in the dark about that.

but the evidence of that could have been at their home!

uberady6.jpg
someones not looking so pretty. I'd dare to say down right scared. Good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, I just had to give up on backreading. Y'all have been busy. One thing I kept reading, though, is that the cadaver dogs didn't find anything at the Moorer property. That brings me to a question about cadaver dogs, and I'm sorry if this has been answered, but this is it: Are cadaver dogs trained to smell anything OTHER THAN decomposing human flesh? (Sorry, I know that's a vile thought). TIA for any knowledge.

I think i understand your question.
Yes. They can detect human remains even if there is no actual flesh.
Ugh. Sorry so graphic.
I cannot even read that to proofread.

Joined during Sierra LaMar's thread but had problems with account since then and recently rejoined.
I was never 100% convinced of the Moorer's guilt until now. If my husband had an affair with a girl who turned up missing, I'd have a few choice words for her too and wouldn't care if she disappeared.
I've followed a lot of cases and this one has me puzzled!!! If Heather and Sidney ended their affair in October, what transpired that would cause either Tammy, Sidney, or both to want to kill Heather in December? Was it a coincidence that her roommate was out of town, and would either of the Moorer's know that? Did Heather contact Sidney to tell him she was alone and wanted to see him? If not, what on the Moorer's part chose that night to kill her???

BBM,

If I were innocent, I would wonder 'what did my husband do to this girl' and kick his azz out.

I have never understood aiming your anger at the person your spouse has an affair with? Your spouse is the one that has a commitment to you, that betrayed you. I would place the anger there.

JMO

Hey everyone, apologies if this has already been covered i have only just finished thread 20 & its just after midnight here. Could someone please explain to me why the murder warrants say "on or about the 18th February" ? I have double checked them. In australia we wouldn't see them published & at the moment would not be allowed to discuss innocence or guilt now there are charges

http://www.myhorrynews.com/pdf_73f4ea9c-9d83-11e3-b439-001a4bcf6878.html

again, thankyou..sorry for going off track from current discussion :)

I think i understand your question.
Yes. They can detect human remains even if there is no actual flesh.
Ugh. Sorry so graphic.
I cannot even read that to proofread.
I know. It's a tough topic, with words that will make ya cringe. What I was actually wondering, was if they could pick up OTHER scents, like blood, drugs, etc. *Shudder* Now, I'm kinda wishing I hadn't mentioned it.

By TM own admission on Dis, SM was NOT a Disney person cuz of his evil mom who never took him there even though they were only 4 hours away. Only AFTER she came along did she get him to Disney (her words)
So I'm guessing SM wouldn't have considered himself a Disney kid-which means the head Mouseketeer was doing all the writing-as well as the very similar writing style.

I've seen that sm grew up in mb but also that he grew up four hours from wdw, anyone know for sure?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I think if LE had any early proof HE was killed a PTL, they would've let the family know in so many words. They wouldn't have let them suffer all this time wondering.

Prior to the search warrant, LE publicly stated their belief that HE drove to PTL. There must've been evidence they didn't release to the public.

The seat,mirror etc. placement in HE's car would've been circumstantial - proof of nothing, so it must have been something more than that.

I'm thinking the expert video analysis was some extremely grainy thing from a traffic light or something that placed Moorer vehicle in the area at the right time.

It wasn't until after the search warrant that they added the kidnapping charge, then murder.

DNA evidence wouldn't have been processed that quickly for the kidnapping charge, right? That was only one day after warrant was issued.

Just have a sick feeling it's photographic evidence.

TE's interview with Peter Hyatt said that he and the officer at PTL knew within 20 minutes of arriving at her abandoned car that she did not leave on her own. That makes me think that they found something that could have indicated murder that night. Just a thought.

I do not think they ever did this before!
If they had these two bozos would have left a trail like they did here!

I think this was a rage killing!
And many lives are ruined forever!

Many times, repeat offenders wind up being over confidant (hello...TM) and think they are so untouchable, they get sloppy.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

I've seen that sm grew up in mb but also that he grew up four hours from wdw, anyone know for sure?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

SM appears to have family in Summerville, SC which is around 2 hours away from MB.

But, I have no idea if he grew up there.

I know. It's a tough topic, with words that will make ya cringe. What I was actually wondering, was if they could pick up OTHER scents, like blood, drugs, etc. *Shudder* Now, I'm kinda wishing I hadn't mentioned it.

I know. I feel the same.
But i know what you are thinking and the answer is yes.
Cadaver dogs can detect other remains.
Drugs? No.
Each dog is trained at certain tasks. Cadaver dogs are solely for human remains.
Eeek. Too much to even think of it.

BBM,

If I were innocent, I would wonder 'what did my husband do to this girl' and kick his azz out.

I have never understood aiming your anger at the person your spouse has an affair with? Your spouse is the one that has a commitment to you, that betrayed you. I would place the anger there.

JMO

I feel you would be angry at both of them!
Her anger I think was fueled by her lost youth and lost looks, Heather being a pretty woman! Her husband didn't desire her any more.
Seems her husband desired heather and couldn't stay away from her.

I can understand Tammys anger her world collapsed also, her husband was leaving her for Heather but her rage got the better of her!

I do believe sid was leaving Tammy!
There is a lot of destruction here to both families!

It should have never ended this way!

she didn't kill Sid because she loves sid... heather was in the way and was destroying her life. She took care of her enemy! JMO

She acted on what many women feel!
Most hold it in and go on with their lives!

I see on the Dis Board, by her avatar, TM has CNC Photography of Myrtle Beach like it's her job. I wonder if that was a true business and what those initials stand for...
I haven't looked at the site much and this may have addressed before!

Not saying I'm positive they are repeat killers....but these two are a special kind of dumb and very very very evil.
I'm so so so upset at how TM victimized the Elvis family and taunted them and even had followers that did the same.
How TE held himself back deserves a medal.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

BBM,

JMO

I agree that it appears that in those situations most times the girl is the one who receives the anger. I never said that the man should be blameless but I would have no love for the girl if she knew he was married and continued to have an affair with him. In my eyes they both would be wrong.

Tammy reminds me of Betty Broderick. Middle aged, can't keep her husband from the young girls. Lost her looks. And pissed off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM,

JMO

I totally agree and feel the same way. Way back in high school I lost what I thought was the love of my life to a mutual friend she started sleeping with.

I talked with her and after realizing she wasnt too sorry about it and sensing she would continue to see him, I broke up with her in a civil way with no loud arguments or anything.

Dont get me wrong, I was totally devasted and upset with both of them, but I immediately turned my attention to her as the root cause. If she was willing to break our informal vows at being partners then obviously she doesnt care enough about our relationship. That was it. Done Fini.
I still am upset about it to this day a little bit because I really did think she was "the one". But I never would have been mean to the other guy.

I can see where misdirection of anger could occur though. Especially if the person does not want to accept that their partner is to blame. The partner could be telling lots of lies and make it seem like the 3rd person is mostly to blame. But I keep going back to it takes 2 to tango and the partner is part of that 2.

I see on the Dis Board, by her avatar, TM has CNC Photography of Myrtle Beach like it's her job. I wonder if that was a true business and what those initials stand for...
I haven't looked at the site much and this may have addressed before!

I think it's initials of the 3 children. It definitely fits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3