SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New poster here so excuse me if I don't give the proper "thumbs up" to the right person…someone posted a great timeline of events (OkieGranny) a few pages back.

It reminded me that my thoughts are that TM forced SM to end his relationship with HE in Nov. When TM noticed that the activity started up again in Dec is when TM decided enough was enough. I think she just lost it and decided to take things into her own hands. If SM actually told HE he was leaving TM, then I believe that was enough to send TM over the deep end…TM is not one to lose quietly.

So that brings me back to November. I'm interested in how the relationship between SM and HE ended for a month around the middle of Nov…who HE spoke to regarding her feelings for SM and what SM said to HE for them to stop communicating. It's almost impossible to break up with someone nowadays with texting being such an easy way to stay in contact. Something big must have happened for a young girl to resist sending a quick text to someone she's still is in love with which would then keep HE on SM's mind. They must have had a big falling out over something that someone close to HE knows about.

Sorry if I rambled. I don't post on these sites so I just wanted to get it all out there. Prayers for Heather.

"The Silent Epidemic in SC continues".. When will it end?

Authorities identify woman found dead on dirt road
Posted: Feb 26, 2014

ELGIN, SC (WIS) -
Authorities in Kershaw County have released the identity of a woman found dead on a dirt road in Elgin.

Kershaw County Sheriff Jim Matthews confirms the victim is 18-year-old Briana Nicole Rabon. The sheriff says the 2013 Lugoff-Elgin High School graduate would have been 19 next month.

Sheriff's investigators are looking for a person of interest in connection with the case, which has been ruled a homicide.

Matthews said as investigators worked through the night tracking leads, more information came in that might help track down Rabon's killer.

http://www.wistv.com/story/24833636...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Where Have All The Flowers Gone By The Kingston Trio - YouTube
Where Have All The Flowers Gone?

New poster here so excuse me if I don't give the proper "thumbs up" to the right person…someone posted a great timeline of events (OkieGranny) a few pages back.

It reminded me that my thoughts are that TM forced SM to end his relationship with HE in Nov. When TM noticed that the activity started up again on Dec 16 is when TM decided enough was enough. I think she just lost it and decided to take things into her own hands. If SM actually told HE he was leaving TM, then I believe that was enough to send TM over the deep end…TM is not one to lose quietly.

So that brings me back to November. I'm interested in how the relationship between SM and HE ended for a month around the middle of Nov…who HE spoke to regarding her feelings for SM and what SM said to HE for them to stop communicating. It's almost impossible to break up with someone nowadays with texting being such an easy way to stay in contact. Something big must have happened for a young girl to resist sending a quick text to someone she's still is in love with which would then keep HE on SM's mind. They must have had a big falling out over something that someone close to HE knows about.

Sorry if I rambled. I don't post on these sites so I just wanted to get it all out there. Prayers for Heather.
Welcome! Good post.

It would seem her roommate was one of her closest confidants and probably knows the entire story. Heather calling her in the wee hours of the morning because she was upset about his call tells me she spent many nights probably consoling Heather.

TM finding out would be one reason to pull the plug without long drawn out dramatic episodes between the two of them. Here one day and gone the next would have been difficult for a girl Heather's age to grasp, but she had moved on with the first date and was happy again at least for awhile. I believe TM knew long before December.

The answers are out there and will be part of this case. Stay tuned.

On the South Carolina vs the Ms FB page, one of TM's cousins posted that TM's dad sued Sears for over a million. Didn't say if he won or not but based on the amount of travel the Ms do, I would think this is where the money is coming from…especially since all the DIS trips started in recent years.

Hope I can post this…not sure.

Unless they won multi mullions, I still don't think it explains it. A million goes pretty fast when paying two mortgages, multiple car payments, extensive vacations....

IMO, the more this case gets picked up by MSM, the more the facts are going to be construed and convoluted.

There has already been many times where local media released wrong or inaccurate info.

People magazine just posted incorrect dates without correcting. Now ABC is quoting TM from a FB post and people reading it will take it as fact!

As much as I appreciate WS's rules for only going by MSM and LE, I think we all know that we need to tread lightly when basing facts on their words alone.

Remember, MSM puts words on paper to sell ads, gain readership, and generate revenue.

LE will release the info they want to be known without jeopardizing the case and (if necessary), protect the public.

I'll never take MSM as the complete truth. Would you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am worried about how msm is going to portray this case and Heather. NG is going with the open marriage/threesome story.

I am worried about how msm is going to portray this case and Heather. NG is going with the open marriage/threesome story.

At the end of the day, it is what it is - a young girl having an affair with a married man.

They can't ignore the facts.

But hopefully the facts will be what they stick to ... and opinions, judgements and character assassinations won't come into it.

"The Silent Epidemic in SC continues".. When will it end?

Authorities identify woman found dead on dirt road
Posted: Feb 26, 2014

ELGIN, SC (WIS) -
Authorities in Kershaw County have released the identity of a woman found dead on a dirt road in Elgin.

Kershaw County Sheriff Jim Matthews confirms the victim is 18-year-old Briana Nicole Rabon. The sheriff says the 2013 Lugoff-Elgin High School graduate would have been 19 next month.

Sheriff's investigators are looking for a person of interest in connection with the case, which has been ruled a homicide.

Matthews said as investigators worked through the night tracking leads, more information came in that might help track down Rabon's killer.

http://www.wistv.com/story/24833636...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Where Have All The Flowers Gone By The Kingston Trio - YouTube
Where Have All The Flowers Gone?

So sad. I know it's not the same town, but I was reminded of another missing woman, Susan DeLuca who had worked at a Waffle House prior to vanishing.

http://m.scnow.com/news/local/article_ec23ea91-1e1a-5f52-af65-073e2958e3a9.html?mode=jqm

One more thought…I don't think we can forget about what a tiny frame HE has…(can't type past tense until they find a body)…coming up against TM if HE was physically assaulted in a fit of rage would do serious damage. I think this is a case of "what do we do now?" I'm surprised they've been able to cover their tracks so well up till now but I think this case will blow open soon. TM looks scared and confused in her most recent mug shot. On FB, her cousin mentioned she spoke with her kids yesterday or the day before. I hope LE is playing on her motherly sympathies. Of all the nastiness this woman is, her DIS page always conveyed her being a kind and caring mom to her 3 children. I think she'll break soon and as soon as she does, SM will be quick to follow and confess his involvement.

My guess is Sidney Moorer's maintenance company (Palmetto Maintenance) was a one person operation. His business as described by his card is a jack of all trades type of business (http://www.angieslist.com/companyli...to-maintenance-company-reviews-5538922.htm)It looks to me he is a "Mr.Fixit" type even though TM had written somewhere they built their own home from scratch without plans. We have seen two instances where his work was at restaurant /bar establishments (both being part of a chain). This contract he had ,imo, was on a small scale either clean up after hours and/or any "small repair/installation" work that didn't require a vocational license. He did most of the work himself from what I have gathered and this.imo. limited his income especially when he went on vacation.
BTW, does South Carolina have a testing standards for home schooled children?

South Carolina does have laws and requirements for home schooling, including testing standards. Home schooled children are required to take the same standardized tests as non-homeschooled students. I believe those tests are administered outside of the home in a controlled and supervised environment. I have never home schooled my children so I have no personal experience with the requirements.

TM's previous photos that she posted look heavily edited/Photoshopped to me. Being that TM is a "photographer" I don't think it's a stretch to say that she probably knows her way around photo editing software.

At the end of the day, it is what it is - a young girl having an affair with a married man.

They can't ignore the facts.

But hopefully the facts will be what they stick to ... and opinions, judgements and character assassinations won't come into it.

20 vs. 37 would not be such a huge deal, IMO, if not for kids being involved, and for the major fact of the relationship ultimately ending in murder. I mean I am sure there are a lot of such couples out there we will never hear about. 20 is not a child...if Heather's suspected killer was 20, we would not be referring to that person as a child, or young boy, IMO...

But that stupid comment of TM's FB page is what NG and her producers latched on to in order to make the murder take on a sexual slant, though where "threesome" came from the one day on HLN is beyond me. I would rather NG go with "Disney Mom" if she feels compelled to name the case.

IMO the case is just about evil...evil people killing Heather, rather than deal with their own marital issues...no way Heather could have ever imagined what she was getting into. Who could?

JMO

HOLY CRAZYNESS ! I cannot keep up with all the new drama on FB and all the new pages. I don't know how to feel about this. I feel sorry for LE, I cannot imagine how they are keeping up with all of this.

Also, HEADLINE news stories lead with shocking statements, but always tone it down on the actual show, that the business and that is how they earn their money. My point is, it doesn't shock me to see sensentionalized titles. Hopefully they stick to the truth / fact.

It keeps being brought up that the M's were being watched by LE since HE went missing, but remember, she wasn't reported missing until two days afterward. If it was premeditated, they may have already had a spot to dump her far away, and did it that night, then drove home. We don't know where their phones pinged that night so really they weren't being watched the whole time. They could have done a quick dump that night then when they woke up the next morning/afternoon and saw she hadn't been reported missing, they decided to move her to a more out of place location. Just possibilities.

One more thought…I don't think we can forget about what a tiny frame HE has…(can't type past tense until they find a body)…coming up against TM if HE was physically assaulted in a fit of rage would do serious damage. I think this is a case of "what do we do now?" I'm surprised they've been able to cover their tracks so well up till now but I think this case will blow open soon. TM looks scared and confused in her most recent mug shot. On FB, her cousin mentioned she spoke with her kids yesterday or the day before. I hope LE is playing on her motherly sympathies. Of all the nastiness this woman is, her DIS page always conveyed her being a kind and caring mom to her 3 children. I think she'll break soon and as soon as she does, SM will be quick to follow and confess his involvement.

But confessing would still earn her a lengthy prison term, IMO. I just can't see her admitting to anything...she'll think she can win in court, IMO. Probably will even want to take the stand...jmo.

I think damage control, I'm thinking the attorney pulled some strings. Had to remove that smirk. Interesting that this was able to be done.

The good news is the 1st photo is out there and all over several MSM outlets. Not likely people will forget or even update their pictures! *hopefully not anyway*

It keeps being brought up that the M's were being watched by LE since HE went missing, but remember, she wasn't reported missing until two days afterward. If it was premeditated, they may have already had a spot to dump her far away, and did it that night, then drove home. We don't know where their phones pinged that night so really they weren't being watched the whole time. They could have done a quick dump that night then when they woke up the next morning/afternoon and saw she hadn't been reported missing, they decided to move her to a more out of place location. Just possibilities.

There are so many places and so many have searched. Its hard to imagine if it wasn't preplanned how they could get so lucky and not have the body found. The searchers found other bodies.

But like you said, maybe they had time to think about it and take care of it.

Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members