SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The new generation want accolades and attention. LIKES! I got the most likes! :(

O/T: one of my FAVORITE quotes:
"The number of followers you have does not make you a greater person. Hitler had millions. Jesus had 12."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wholeheartedly agree.

In the end, for all we know SM was feeding her lies upon lies. He couldn't leave because of the children. He couldn't leave because TM was sick and boo hoo. There is no way to know exactly. For all we know, he could have told her they were separated but living in the same house. I have heard that before from some girl who is in 'love'. Lets face it, HE was at an age where she was looking towards the future. At that age, it usually includes the man of your dreams who loves you more than anything. It takes a bit of maturity to know you can't change that man to be the man of your dreams.

I blame SM the most as well. HE was a little wild and crazy sure, but she was an adult. She gets to choose what decisions are best for her. But, I think in the case of the affair itself, she was naïve at best. Maybe she is the one who broke it off in the first place. There were a couple tweets that made me think she had started realizing she was definitely not going to be the wife anytime soon and it was not sitting well.

Kelly

Thank u Kelly xo! I'm especially interested in the dynamics of TM and SM relationship---everything we have learned so far points to TM being the dominate one In the relationship but for some reason it is just not clicking for me---i feel like TM is so out there and verbal and narcissistic YET we really know nothing of SM---and it feels weird to me bc SM comes across as an emasculated shell YET this can't be totally true---I don't know if I am articulating effectively, sorry friends! IF TM was really this "hot" rock n roll photographer (groupie) WHAT In the WORLD drew her to the SM that is being portrayed as this controllable spineless jellyfish? There's got to be more to SM how do we uncover it?

Thanks! :) I guess when I read this info earlier, I interpreted it to mean "from the general area" and not specifically the PTL landing itself.

Are there any locals here that can confirm there is surveillance AT the landing? Surveillance that would catch people driving into and driving out of that landing?

I wondered about any traffic or weather cams they might've encountered that night. There are definitely traffic cams near Broadway at the Beach (am I allowed to write that?).

Do officers record from their cars while driving during routine shifts, or is that only when they pull someone over?

No connections (yet) that I have found.

The other girl posted in Twitter pic looks super familiar though. I'm sure someone in "the know" could identify her though.

Wondering if TK girls transfer to other locations from time to time?

IIRC, Hooter girls do.

The latest with BR is that she died of asphyxiation. A POI is currently being sought. A man.

Her car was found 6 miles away at a W*ffl* H**se. Her license was also recovered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24841380/sc-teen-found
HOME > AP > SOUTH CAROLINA
Updated: 6:59 a.m. Friday, Feb. 28, 2014

The Associated Press
ELGIN, S.C. — Officials say a Kershaw County teen whose body was found in some woods this week has been asphyxiated.
The State newspaper reported (http://bit.ly/1hp0Y1R ) that Kershaw County Coroner Johnny Fellers said he is trying to determine exactly how 18-year-old Briana Nicole Rabon was killed.
Sheriff Jim Matthews said a male who was with Rabon on Tuesday evening is not considered a person of interest in her death.

SC murdered teen asphyxiated, search continues for suspect
Posted: Feb 27, 2014 12:42 PM EST
Updated: Feb 28, 2014 7:13 AM EST
By Associated Press

There's a real estate temporary sales office near the road for a new subdivision on the satellite photo near PTL. Those typically have security cameras due to the heavy equipment left on site (you can see heavy equipment clearing land behind the office on the photo. Don't know how old the satellite picture is though.

I wholeheartedly agree.

In the end, for all we know SM was feeding her lies upon lies. He couldn't leave because of the children. He couldn't leave because TM was sick and boo hoo. There is no way to know exactly. For all we know, he could have told her they were separated but living in the same house. I have heard that before from some girl who is in 'love'. Lets face it, HE was at an age where she was looking towards the future. At that age, it usually includes the man of your dreams who loves you more than anything. It takes a bit of maturity to know you can't change that man to be the man of your dreams.

I blame SM the most as well. HE was a little wild and crazy sure, but she was an adult. She gets to choose what decisions are best for her. But, I think in the case of the affair itself, she was naïve at best. Maybe she is the one who broke it off in the first place. There were a couple tweets that made me think she had started realizing she was definitely not going to be the wife anytime soon and it was not sitting well.

Kelly

I do not believe they ended the relationship!
I think they told ppl it's over.
I think SM was in love with her I don't believe he set her up
I think the two of them were ambushed as they sat in a parked
Car

Ok, here's the story that confirms LE thinks HE's date was simply mistaken about the time he dropped her off at home (NOTE: I removed the date's full name and used his initials). This info is under the sub-headline Revised Timeline:

Also on Thursday, police said they think (SS), a Murrells Inlet man who took Elvis out on a date and returned her home before her disappearance, dropped her off before the 1:44 a.m. phone call to Warrelmann.

Previously, SS told Waccamaw Publishers he thought he dropped Elvis off at around 2 a.m. He didn't recall Elvis making any telephone calls at 1:44 a.m., or anything that would've indicated she was upset.

Squires, the Horry County investigator, said police now believe SS may have been mistaken about the time. SS has been ruled out as a suspect in the investigation, Rhodes and Squires said.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_ada6ad1c-8f77-11e3-8ca7-001a4bcf6878.html

Driving from MB to MI is so not a big deal to a local. It's only 15 minutes, maybe 20. A lot going on the the Inlet, MB, NMB. Especially for young people. Just wouldn't think twice about it.

I have been to MB but not MI. I am wondering if it is similar to where I live. Most of the locals avoid the strip/boardwalk and go to less traveled places when they can. I know another mentioned that at Christmas it isn't too busy but there are still tourists. And working at the TK, she/he wanted to be away from that. So is MI touristy as well?

Kelly

Hello everyone,
I've been following closely since day one, initially thinking there might be a connection to the BD case. I soon realized there wasn't. HE's story, though, drew me in immediately. Such a beautiful young girl with her whole life ahead of her. A wonderful family with an amazing father who loves his kids the way a real dad should. And then there's the horrible, disgusting people she unfortunately got tangled up with. My god, What did they do to her? I strongly believe that TM's plan was to anonymously torment the family for years to come. Whether through social media, prank phone calls, photos, etc.. she would never be able to let it go. Fortunately their plan failed. Thank you, BW for being her friend. Who knows where we'd be without you. I predict these two will deteriorate rapidly in prison, all the while knowing that HE will never ever age from this point on. She will always be beautiful.

Thank u Kelly xo! I'm especially interested in the dynamics of TM and SM relationship---everything we have learned so far points to TM being the dominate one In the relationship but for some reason it is just not clicking for me---i feel like TM is so out there and verbal and narcissistic YET we really know nothing of SM---and it feels weird to me bc SM comes across as an emasculated shell YET this can't be totally true---I don't know if I am articulating effectively, sorry friends! IF TM was really this "hot" rock n roll photographer (groupie) WHAT In the WORLD drew her to the SM that is being portrayed as this controllable spineless jellyfish? There's got to be more to SM how do we uncover it?

My view is the SM we see now is an evolved (or de-evolved I know that doesn't exist but you get the point ) SM after years of living with a Narcissist. I think in his time he probably had things to offer but the fact that he was drawn to her and stayed with her is telling. I do think he is probably only a shell of the man he used to be.
Does anyone know how long they were married before they had children?

Eta: I am very interested in the relationship dynamic as well this will be key to putting it all together.

I do not believe they ended the relationship!
I think they told ppl it's over.
I think SM was in love with her I don't believe he set her up
I think the two of them were ambushed as they sat in a parked
Car

I agree with 1 and 2. Not sure about 3 and 4.

But all of it is possible.

Kelly

This place on the map is very near Peachtree Landing. It has a long gated driveway to a couple of homes. You can't get to the landing without passing it. It is gated, and has a security box (to announce your arrival) at the gate. I bet it has a camera too. Maybe this is where the camera was that captured the goings-on that night.

Interesting tidbit... on map view, there's a label on the propery. Pixie Dust R Us.

http://goo.gl/maps/PlXfC

edit: forgot the link lol

This place on the map is very near Peachtree Landing. It has a long gated driveway to a couple of homes. You can't get to the landing without passing it. It is gated, and has a security box (to announce your arrival) at the gate. I bet it has a camera too. Maybe this is where the camera was that captured the goings-on that night.

Interesting tidbit... on map view, there's a label on the propery. Pixie Dust R Us.

BBM

And it gets stranger...holy cow:facepalm:

K

Do we know that the other jail is nicer? It is still a jail.
My take on the article is they were saying the threat level would be lower in the other jail (which I do not believe) and therefore she could enjoy the privileges of being in general population sooner (tell me that's not an oxymoron)
I agree that this and everything else from here on out will be all about perception and mind games with TM and SM.
It was the Solicitor who requested separation. There's a reason.

Eta another though

http://http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/02/27/4059336/tammy-moorer-moved-to-georgetown.html

This is the article I believe. But it's been updated and doesn't talk about having down time anymore. You can see in the comments posters talking about that. I've gotta learn to screen cap and saving any & everything. Dang newbies.

COPS AT PTL RIGHT NOW!!!!! I am on my phone at work so not sure if anyone has told y'all but the cops were at ptl last night with it blocked off and were back agin this morning. Lots of cops, DNR, white vans, again they have it blocked off and won't anyone down there. Anyone else heard this?

I have been to MB but not MI. I am wondering if it is similar to where I live. Most of the locals avoid the strip/boardwalk and go to less traveled places when they can. I know another mentioned that at Christmas it isn't too busy but there are still tourists. And working at the TK, she/he wanted to be away from that. So is MI touristy as well?

Kelly

Not really....Murrels Inlet has a Restaurant Row, with some good restaurants, and Garden City has the pier, but all the action is either at Market Common, Coastal Mall, Broadway at the Beach, or further up towards North Myrtle Beach, Barefoot Landing.

COPS AT PTL RIGHT NOW!!!!! I am on my phone at work so not sure if anyone has told y'all but the cops were at ptl last night with it blocked off and were back agin this morning. Lots of cops, DNR, white vans, again they have it blocked off and won't anyone down there. Anyone else heard this?

No I am on twitter and now checking the fb pages. Going to listen to the scanner too. Whoa.

From the tone of the posts on TATCBM (the account that can't be mentioned), it seems clear this relationship was much more serious than "3 times in HE's car." At least, HE considered it to be much more meaningful.

I have never believed it was 3x's in the car. Is that what SM told TM, sounds like it.

However...lets be honest, HE was a young, sexy, beautiful girl. Their time was limited. At the very least, in the beginning before reality set in, the limited time together was not spent smelling the roses and talking. I just don't believe that at all. They worked together, possible that they were finding time to spend together that wasn't on TM's radar.

Kelly

http://goo.gl/maps/PlXfC

edit: forgot the link lol

Wouldn't it be a hoot if Pixie Dust ended up being their undoing? Lol you couldn't make this stuff up.

It just got reported in the basement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member