SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please let Heather be found soon!!!

(OT: Awaiting media reports, but I'm so upset today. A little boy almost 2yrs old is dead, and my FB is blowing up saying his parents neglected him, and killed him!...this is local to me...same friends...just a baby!!!)

SBM

We must be "neighbors" then. I lived in B for about a year or two. Now I live in Roa. I just got the WDBJ emergency alert on my cell about the press conference. I don't think I know anyone involved but everytime I drive past the place where Aveion Lewis lived, my heart hurts. :loveyou:

Sorry for the OT

Someone talked, nailed on. Waiting with baited breath for news. Thoughts again with the Elvis family.

I'm curious, could you tell what the words were or what the logo is on the side of the white van backed up to the water? I compared the DNR to the Horry Co. (which I can only assume would also be on the coroner's vehicle) logos but it's hard to tell from the picture posted here.

I swear I read that the white van backed up to the water is a forensic evidence van. But I can't for the life of me remember where I saw that because I've been on dozens upon dozens of sites and refreshes this morning, so take it as JMO.

ETA...I found it on Twitter but the comment was NOT from a news source. So it might not be accurate.

Could the figure be a tree stump turned into a memorial?
Missing_Woman___Dunl_t607.jpg

Looking at the moon phases, it was very dark last night. It was a full moon the night she disappeared.

Maybe LE gets as many factors as possible lined up with the night of the death..

But they want to move in now instead of wait for the next full moon... same tides, etc?

Just some ideas...

I said this over in the parking lot but maybe SM told LE where HE is and he requested that TM be moved away from him. Just a theory.

I said this last night and now I believe it. Maybe not the part about SM requesting TM be moved but the whole concept that SM talked and TM was moved for several reasons.

I don't think it would be SM or TM...just allowed to stand there alone like that. If one of them is there, they will be in handcuffs probably and with a cop.

I think it would be if SM and HE used to meet there. She could take out all her anger in an area where events happened to completely anger her.

That's what I wonder, or perhaps there is some other meaning for TM. Because it seems not so bright to carry all this out at PTL, then leave the car there too.

Unless it's another TM flashing billboard of "See me!", as her social media has been. I think she wants to be known for having done this. Maybe it's not entirely a conscious effort, but she has certainly dropped a lot of bread crumbs along her trail.

I don't think it would be SM or TM...just allowed to stand there alone like that. If one of them is there, they will be in handcuffs probably and with a cop.

Look at the photo closely, the cop is right on this person's back.

I said this last night and now I believe it. Maybe not the part about SM requesting TM be moved but the whole concept that SM talked and TM was moved for several reasons.

I think the psychological impact of physical distance between the two of them could motivate some singing.

Well there is a van backed up at the end of the landing, interesting.

I think one of them has spoken to make a deal, Tammy changed county lock-up's yesterday and typically there's a bigger reason than security threats (they could have taken her out of population). I have to a gazillion things so I hope nothing big breaks in between now and 10pm!

Maybe she was brought there last night under the cover of darkness, and isn't there now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!