Searches for Lisa Irwin/ merged thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know it could be they found the phones but this is looking more serious. waiting to see the ME car respond in video any moment.

If I were out with my baby and some people were staring at me I would leave too.

LOL...then you are nicer than me.....I would make it obvious that I was staring back at them....looking at what they were eating, etc. THEN, i would finish my lunch, refill my iced tea, and wait till they left first if I had the time!!!!

Seems to be a lot of folks paired off and talking. That could be good or bad. Ugh.

They have definitely found something.

Poor little baby girl.

If you don't want your child, why not let a loving couple adopt her?

I hate these kinds of cases.

It never turns out well for the baby.

Oh my lord, part of me wants it to be lisa and another part doesn't.

:hug:....................I know how you feel, Lera213. If little Lisa is no longer with us, then I want her found. Tonight is going to be so cold there and I can hardly bear to think of her alone and in the cold.

I want her to be located alive and healthy. We just have to wait as we have no other choice.

KCTV 5 reporting closing of road at search area but, also reporting possible sighting of Lisa. Appears media does not know much about most recent developments.

Ok so my nerves are frayed, I need a zanny myself, my comp keeps telling me I am using too much memory, ( I have every station open in case a live feed comes up, this site and twitter) and I am in my PJ's... again........ My hubby should be home soon and he is going to make me go to the hospital if I keep playing sick like this.. Just trying to add some humor to the situation.. He isnt getting dinner either, I ate ice cream already so I am done.. Lord My nerves...

:floorlaugh:

They have definitely found something.

Poor little baby girl.

If you don't want your child, why not let a loving couple adopt her?

I hate these kinds of cases.

It never turns out well for the baby.

I think they have too. Just waiting patiently to know what! ok, not so patiently, I actually feel like vomiting. But, I really want to know! Poor lil Lisa..

Wow, so many LE there, this can't be for nothing.

Two big white vans and a big white trailer with a cover there, all the LE at the back end of the vans, kind of milling around.

Then just down the road another massive group of LE standing/moving around.

Wait...say it ain't so.

Heycameraman HC
KCMO PD Capt Steve Young: 'promising lead they we developed turns out to be nothing' #lisairwin
24 seconds ago

CaseSignal Case Signal (BeanE)
#lisairwin RT @KCTV5_10PM: Capt. Steve Young answering questions about Baby Lisa case now. .. Watch on @KCTV5_4PM .

I see large white van with doors open and bunch of people standing around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abi