Searching For Anna - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps this is a little naive on my part, but I plugged in the named Anna Christian Effie Waters on the site GovtRegistry.com under adoption records and they suggested a hit. This is a site one has to pay for, so I am not clear if they were actually responding to the entire name or not since I did not pay the fee to see more. I am assuming there was some attempt by LE to plug into national adoption/court records for 1973/74.

IIRC awhile back Annasmom thought about running a local article pertaining to Anna and/or GB. It might just stir some attention in the public who have sat back and not really thought of something they witnessed or maybe someone who looks like Anna now. It only takes 1 person to have their memory triggered.

OT....A few weeks ago an ex police chief was charged in NC with a 1972 murder. An article was run in the paper about this cold case and 1 person came forward. That was all it took.

I know this is not a murder case that only took 1 person to come forward. Even more so, how many people have seen Anna since 1/16/1973? Someone knows something about Anna and it is going to take all angles to find that person.

Sherlock -- sorry I missed your bday -- hope it was a great one, girl :)

I had a visitor a couple of weeks ago --were your ears ringing? ;-)

Sherlock -- sorry I missed your bday -- hope it was a great one, girl :)

I had a visitor a couple of weeks ago --were your ears ringing? ;-)

Hey Peeps, thanks for the bd wishes. I can only imagine who came to visit you in Texas. I hope everything went well, which I'm sure it did!

To all of our new visitors from the Caylee Anthony forum:

WELCOME!!!!

We have spent the last few years here looking at anything and everything that may help us finally locate Anna. The amazing thing is that we continue to find important information that has been missed for decades. Many of the new finds have come about precisely because new people have joined the search and have brought with them new ideas and new insights. Each new researcher has made us stronger and have brought us closer to finding answers about Anna. I look forward to the advances that we will make with you, our new friends.

Happy Birthday Anna!
cake.gif
Love, raf

Happy Birthday Dear Anna!

Much Love from Canada xoxoxo.. May you hear us call your name!

Happy Birthday, Anna.

I look forward to when we can all watch you blow out your candles in person.

Thank you, everybody.

Attachments

• ACW on phone.jpg
    ACW on phone.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 82
Thanks for sharing this picture Annasmom. This is a fantastic pic!

At Cubby's request, I just made an album of pictures of Anna which you may want to use for Kiva's contest. Some of them you have seen before, but others haven't been posted here previously. Please let me know if you are able to access the pictures. They're really cute...but I could be prejudiced, of course.

Just wanted to pop n and say because I have a request from AM. But first, I am sorry I missed Anna's birthday. Awesome picture annasmom! She is BEAUTIFUL in ALL her pics.

I have been reading your book again. I was wondering if I could have your permission to copy and paste the part in the book about how the media spun things and your comments relating, with credit to you and link of course, in our 'tips to sleuthers' section. We have discussed many times how it's so important to NOT put your soul into what media reports in so many of these cases and this is a fine example.

Just wanted to pop n and say because I have a request from AM. But first, I am sorry I missed Anna's birthday. Awesome picture annasmom! She is BEAUTIFUL in ALL her pics.

I have been reading your book again. I was wondering if I could have your permission to copy and paste the part in the book about how the media spun things and your comments relating, with credit to you and link of course, in our 'tips to sleuthers' section. We have discussed many times how it's so important to NOT put your soul into what media reports in so many of these cases and this is a fine example.
Thank you so much, Christine. Certainly, use whatever you think would be helpful. I might add that a lot depends on who you're dealing with in the media. The Half Moon Bay Review reporter Doogie and I spoke with two years ago did all his research and wanted very much to set the record straight. Also the CBS News people were sensitive and considerate...though they did not use the background footage they got, since the story didn't have the outcome they expected. Glad you liked the pictures!

At Cubby's request, I just made an album of pictures of Anna which you may want to use for Kiva's contest. Some of them you have seen before, but others haven't been posted here previously. Please let me know if you are able to access the pictures. They're really cute...but I could be prejudiced, of course.

Very nice album. Where was the outhouse located? Was it still within the fenced area of the yard? How far from the house? How old was Anna when you allowed her to go to the outhouse alone?

I agree, the album is fantastic. I just wish it was available for non members to view. I don't think it is.

The 2nd picture, back yard. Were those the chicken coops? My first impression was it looked like you and Joe Ford had 3 tents set up for the kids to hang out in, and possibly sleep outside.

I was amazed at how large the trees look! I think I have a much better image in mind now... it appears as if some of the area outside the fence was not wooded, but more just overgrown grass or 'farmy'.

I still think the picture posted with Anna on the phone is the best clear image of her eyes. I discussed this with Annasmom, that I think Anna resembles her father more so than her mother in her eye area, and I don't see that in her age progressed photo's. I see too much Annasmom in the eye area. JMVHO.

I look at everyone I see, everywhere... for those eyes. The question, how would one approach a stranger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay