Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats awesome, but what gets me, is the overall evidence of everything is being played out to only show that the reason that CC did it was for Tara. I can't wait for this to get over with because I want to know why he did what he did at the house, like leave the window open, spray paint messages, if the nearby detective saw anything at all, what was on the security video and so forth.

Exactly, very Scott Peterson-esk. Some people have absolutely no conscious.

Exactly, very Scott Peterson-esk. Some people have absolutely no conscious.

You know, I thought it could not get any worse than Scott Peterson. But it seems there are men out there who keep raising the bar. Scott was perfectly willing to murder his wife and unborn child because they got in the way of his preferred lifestyle, and CC decided to up the ante and kill his wife and two sons for the same reason. Really amazing.

What an absolute, complete and total low-life dirtbag. I'm lazy, but I'm going to retype from the warrant because I'm so pissed off.

Rot in hell, you filth.

Not to mention...very stupid.....

You know, I thought it could not get any worse than Scott Peterson. But it seems there are men out there who keep raising the bar. Scott was perfectly willing to murder his wife and unborn child because they got in the way of his preferred lifestyle, and CC decided to up the ante and kill his wife and two sons for the same reason. Really amazing.

He was able to dehumanize his wife and children sufficiently to commit these acts. . . The state needs to dehumanize him right off the planet. As a matter of fact, I wish we could just eject him into deep space like on Battlestar Galactica - IMHO, he's subhuman.

He was able to dehumanize his wife and children sufficiently to commit these acts. . . The state needs to dehumanize him right off the planet. As a matter of fact, I wish we could just eject him into deep space like on Battlestar Galactica - IMHO, he's subhuman.

Yeah, like 'Men in Black' you are now banished from Earth! :clap:

I'm of the opinion that CC had no intention of keeping his promise to Tara. He'd scored with her, and I believe the plan was to disappear completely and take up with some new female down the road. And get married again? I don't think so! As soon as Tara became any kind of obligation or burden to him, he'd be gone.

Seriously, just when I thought SP was one of the worst recently, along came Neil Entwistle who shot his sleeping wife and infant daughter as they slept together in bed. Then came Coleman who killed his wife and two children. All wanted another lifestyle than what they had. :furious: MOO

I'm of the opinion that CC had no intention of keeping his promise to Tara. He'd scored with her, and I believe the plan was to disappear completely and take up with some new female down the road. And get married again? I don't think so! As soon as Tara became any kind of obligation or burden to him, he'd be gone.
I agree, and don't think he intended to marry her. He'd be trapped once again. MOO

Sociopaths have no feelings for others. ALL they think about is themselves. When they seem so "caring" to their prey, it is only a means to an end....and what they want is always the end. There is no way he would have been happy living with TL. Once she was "conquered" he would go to the next - especially had he gotten away with murder.

Think Drew Peterson... (but not just before retiring to bed!!!)

Hello LindaDanette and Gang,

Holy Crap - I can't cut and paste info from the search warrant - but there is SO much evidence of premeditation - and hatred towards his family!!!!!!!!

Read it!

http://images.stltoday.com/stltoday/resources/colemansearchwarrant051909.pdf

Tech stuff: LD, first of all, it is a HUGE pain that they are not saving pdf files as text (which can be copied/pasted). Documents are being put out in pdf form as if they are graphics (like pictures). In this case, you cannot copy and paste the text. BUT... IF the documents are nice and straight when copied, you can use OCR (optical character recognition) to sift through the graphic and turn it into text IF the OCR recognizes the text "as text."

Example: I am able to open the pdf file (i.e. as if going to the above mentioned site and look at the pdf) THEN I can use my browser to select File\Print and print to the "MS Office DocImage Writer" printer. I'm not sure if everyone has the "MS Office DocImage Writer" printer, this may be those who have the MS Office Suite on their machine. SOMETIMES, people have other OCR options (for example if they have a scanner or other OCR software that they might have bought and installed, some of the old FAX programs have it.) At anyrate, once the pdf is printed to "MS Office DocImage Writer" printer the Microsoft Office Document Imaging program will open showing the document. At that point, one can select Tools\Recognize Text Using OCR. IF the document was originally copied "straight enough" (not too tilted on the scanner), the OCR engine will recognize the text on the page as text fairly well and then the text can be copied and pasted elsewhere as text. OCR is not always perfect (depending upon the alignment and clarity of the document being OCR'd), thus you must sometimes "clean it up" after a copy and paste of the text.

SO I pulled some text from the document you shared, AND by the way thank you! That document must have "just" been shared, as I have not seen it until now. Next post...

Okey Dokey gang...

Here we go...some text from the document LD referred us to. This is from a search warrant filed May 14, 2009.

>>On November 18, 2008 the Columbia Police Department received a complaint from Christopher Coleman about a threatening letter he received via his work email webmaster@joycemeyer.org from the Gmail account destroychris@gmail.com. The letter read "Tell Joyce to stop preaching the bull**** or Chris's family will die. If I can't get to Joyce then I will get to someone close to her and if I can't get to him then I will kill his wife and kids. I know Joyce's schedule so then I know Chris's schedule. If Joyce doesn't quit preaching the bull**** then they will die. During the Houston conference I will them all as they sleep. If I don't hit there then I will kill them during the booktour or the trip to India. I know where he lives and I know they are alone. F[*advertiser censored*] them all and they will die soon!"<<

Let's play with the above text, eh?

Okey Dokey gang...

Here we go...some text from the document LD referred us to. This is from a search warrant filed May 14, 2009.

>>On November 18, 2008 the Columbia Police Department received a complaint from Christopher Coleman about a threatening letter he received via his work email webmaster@joycemeyer.org from the Gmail account destroychris@gmail.com. The letter read "Tell Joyce to stop preaching the bull**** or Chris's family will die. If I can't get to Joyce then I will get to someone close to her and if I can't get to him then I will kill his wife and kids. I know Joyce's schedule so then I know Chris's schedule. If Joyce doesn't quit preaching the bull**** then they will die. During the Houston conference I will kill them all as they sleep. If I don't hit there then I will kill them during the booktour or the trip to India. I know where he lives and I know they are alone. F[*advertiser censored*] them all and they will die soon!"<<

Let's play with the above text, eh?
(red highlights mine)

First of all, since the e-mail was sent back in November, how do we spell PREMEDITATION????? Who was CC really in the grand scheme of her ministry that his wife and children would be a target of someone seeking revenge against JM? It doesn't make sense. And another thing, if the threats were that serious, why would he still live in the same house and leave it unsecured? :waitasec: MOO

One of the other local news outlets as a more detailed copy of the search warrants. Very big, and many details we already know. But page 5 caught my eye. CC had been asking Sheri for a divorce since December of 08, according to the document. Sheri discussed it with her friends. LE has copies of texts, phone calls, and IM's of Sheri's discussion with her friends.

http://www.kmov.com/news/090717_colemandocuments.pdf

One of the other local news outlets as a more detailed copy of the search warrants. Very big, and many details we already know. But page 5 caught my eye. CC had been asking Sheri for a divorce since December of 08, according to the document. Sheri discussed it with her friends. LE has copies of texts, phone calls, and IM's of Sheri's discussion with her friends.

http://www.kmov.com/news/090717_colemandocuments.pdf

Great info. Thank you! This man is a complete and total idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member