SIDEBAR #18- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to rewind and replay a scanner feed?

I'm freaked out at the lack of information they gave us and that they'll call me if he makes bail and gets out. They must be worried for us if they have to call us ... Right?

Oh detective also told me they don't have a good address for him, believe he's from New York.

Probably a precautionary to call you maybe. I don't know! They probably won't share too much right now.

I checked and Molly is not on but I'll keep checking

lurking here with you :) Do you know any other LE usually online?

The threats started after the trial was over and were quite explicit and extremely violent. David Lee Simpson was arrested after he quit his job and was leaving his hometown in New York; at that point, officials took the threats very seriously and believed that he was ready to act on them.

He is now sitting in jail in Pheonix after having been charged.

Article: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/police-still-searching-for-alleged-explosives-in-jodi-arias-stalker-case-in-pennsylvania-waterway

Ah, now I see. So this psycho was in love with Arias' *advertiser censored*? Why yes, of course. :floorlaugh:

lurking here with you :) Do you know any other LE usually online?

Nope, someone down on scanner is helping me:) I'll update you if I find anything out from the scanner stuff if it can be replayed.

Going nitey nite.
Linda I hope you get some answer from the scanner thread. Very creepy and unsettling.

He's 15! He's six foot tall too! Guy grabbed his wrist, my son yanked it away and said "get the F away from me" and ran.

Was so weird, I has just taken him to Game Stop to buy a video game. I had him and my dog in the car and dropped him and the dog off a block away so he could walk home with the dog (dog loves to walk and I wasn't feeling well) I past that nut job while driving home. I purposely waited outside because I got a bad feeling about that guy. Usually I just walk in the house.

That is so scary, Linda. It sounds like your son handled it quite well, and a brave young man he is. Thank God.

Hi, I'm just peeking in to say hi.. I didnt feel good today slept most of the day. Oh Linda that is so scary. Thank God your son kept his cool and wits about him. I'm so glad they got the guy. You may have saved the life of some smaller child. :please: Same with the guy after NG. and JVM.. they get on my nerves but geeze theres a limit! See you all tomorrow. Sweet dreams.:seeya:

I heard about the book. Thanks :) And thanks for the warnings.
Another haha on Jodi- bet she didn't get any editorial credit on it- that's gotta chap her hide!

I hope they included a chapter on spotting a stalker...

He's 15! He's six foot tall too! Guy grabbed his wrist, my son yanked it away and said "get the F away from me" and ran.

Was so weird, I has just taken him to Game Stop to buy a video game. I had him and my dog in the car and dropped him and the dog off a block away so he could walk home with the dog (dog loves to walk and I wasn't feeling well) I past that nut job while driving home. I purposely waited outside because I got a bad feeling about that guy. Usually I just walk in the house.

Very scary!! Wow, so glad your son got away!! Where are you in NJ?

Had some huge drama here today. My son was the victim of an attempted luring by a really scary guy that approached him and tried to grab him. He ran home, this happened like 300 feet from my home. I call the police. They caught him.
Police whisked us off to the police station, stuck us in separate rooms and took video taped statements. All we were told was there were "very troubling items in his back pack" they refused to elaborate further.
Detective called me at 10:10 to tell me his bail has been set at $75000 full cash bail and they suspect he will remain in jail until trial. Said he was charged with lots of things but would only tell me specifically the attempted luring. I will be called if he is released.
I'm having a WTF kinda day!

Omg thank God your son got away!

Hope you are both ok,I know I'd be freaking out if it was one of mine

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk 2

Dont miss Juan a bit.... The Prosecutor in Andrea Sneidermans trial was how a REAL Prosecutor with sense, respect , etc should act in the court of law... and yep, thats jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bshie