SIDEBAR #40 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Multitasking, eating dinner and tweeting, and thinking of taking the trash to the gate for the trash man tomorrow, blanketing one of the cayuses, and bringing in some more fire wood............crazy.

"...my anger is very destructive. I've kicked down doors and it hurts people and it hurts me. Sometimes I forget who I am....
Jodi Arias words

This article has details. Seems the scouts were unsupervised. Wonder who's at fault and if they will sue.

Did you watch the vid? They said the adults went inside to get the safety equipment and some boys went on the zipline while they were in there.

Bernina- do you want me to pick up the tweets?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
Geff says it's not important if Abe got the letter from #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 41s41 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner says he has no proof Jodi wrote the coded messages in the magazines #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 52s52 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner is answering Willmott only in "yes and no's" only took him 10 days #jodiarias #3tvarias

The 13th Juror MD ‏@The13thJurorMD 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
Willmott trying to Pre-impeach DeMarte. Sound VERY nervous about DeMarte, well DT should be. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 50s50 seconds ago
Willmott is done. Judge moves on to Juror questions. #jodiarias

Juror questions! #jodiarias #3tvarias

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 1m1 minute ago
Judge Sherry Stephens is now reading juror questions #jodiarias

Geff says it's not important if Abe got the letter from #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 41s41 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner says he has no proof Jodi wrote the coded messages in the magazines #jodiarias #3tvarias

Geffner is answering Willmott only in "yes and no's" only took him 10 days #jodiarias #3tvarias

The 13th Juror MD ‏@The13thJurorMD 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
Willmott trying to Pre-impeach DeMarte. Sound VERY nervous about DeMarte, well DT should be. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 50s50 seconds ago
Willmott is done. Judge moves on to Juror questions. #jodiarias

Juror questions! #jodiarias #3tvarias

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 1m1 minute ago
Judge Sherry Stephens is now reading juror questions #jodiarias

These people! *sigh*

However....JURY QUESTIONS, YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 34s35 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Question was regarding normsGeff-The testing didn't include incarcerated people #Jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 4m4 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
If Jodi was tested years later how accurate are these tests?Geff- I'm looking for consistency #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 40s40 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Depression, anxiety and PTSD symptoms would manifest by murdering someone and being in jail..right? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Geff- It could appear afterwards yes but we talked to other people that knew her #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 22s23 seconds ago
Q: PTSD, depress, anxiety would manifest after murder and being in jail, how can you tell if there were signs before? #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 28s28 seconds ago
Geffner says yes these symptoms can occur after, but interviews were done with those around her/ knew her. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 24s25 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
How likely is it that Jodi scored low on aggressiveness knowing these results would be shown in court #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 11s12 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geff- It's very hard to do #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 27s27 seconds ago
Q: How likely is it that #jodiarias scored low on test scores knowing they would be shared in court.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 52s53 seconds ago
Geffner says it's not easy to manipulate tests and it's unlikely. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 34s35 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Question was regarding normsGeff-The testing didn't include incarcerated people #Jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 4m4 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
If Jodi was tested years later how accurate are these tests?Geff- I'm looking for consistency #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 40s40 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Depression, anxiety and PTSD symptoms would manifest by murdering someone and being in jail..right? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Geff- It could appear afterwards yes but we talked to other people that knew her #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 22s23 seconds ago
Q: PTSD, depress, anxiety would manifest after murder and being in jail, how can you tell if there were signs before? #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 28s28 seconds ago
Geffner says yes these symptoms can occur after, but interviews were done with those around her/ knew her. #jodiarias

BBM

Are these the people that said she was lovely, kind, never violent or grumpy, generous and the salt of the earth so they concluded she was bi-polar?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 5s5 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
In your professional opinion don't you find it odd someone that journals like this has nothing in it about these incidents? #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 19s19 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geff- It's not typical but we looked at her after thoughts #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 26s26 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
I understand the cycle of abuse but how is Jodi choosing to hang out and continue to have sexGeff- That is the cycle #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 20s21 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Do records show other significant things that happened she didn't journal on?Geff- It's not a blow by blow its a summary #Jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 20s20 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Were the 2007 IM messages in her journal where he is calling her pure evil?Geff- I can't remember #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 12s12 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Why does Jodi use T-Dogg and Travis in the recordsGeff- It was the macho part of him #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 20s21 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Who was the recipient of the coded magazine messageGeff- I don't know #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 51s51 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Is Jodi's PTSD centered around the murder or relationship with TA as a wholeGeff- She's experienced a lot of DV from childhood and w/ BF

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 33s33 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Did you find anywhere a supported documentation of the DV from Travis Geff- Just Jodi's word #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 4s5 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
In your expert opinion and review of records did DV physical abuse take place?Geff- Yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

Why do you think in mon of May she writes as if she's stronger and wants to move on and does oppositeGeff- She's sucked back in #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 32s32 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
It may seem to common lay person this could be a consequence of committing the murder. Are there symptoms for Jodi's problems pre murder?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 44s44 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geff- Some pre murder but we look at history too #Jodiarias #3tvarias

On 12/18/14 the Dr testified on a journal entry it was powerful to her TA yelled at her and it violated her Laws of Attraction.#jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 9s9 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Why was this powerful but the DV wasn't enough to write about itGeff- Some sinks into journal #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 22s23 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Wouldn't writing about suicide violate this law?Geff- I didn't ask her about that but this was creeping into her journals at that time

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 32s32 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Did this verbal abuse in the journals even really happen? What else do you have to prove it? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 4s4 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Are there entries in Jodi's journal after the murder?Geff- It's mixed and she doesn't admit it #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member