SIDEBAR #46 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernina

How'd the MD visit go?

One thing I didn't read on these tweets but I heard in the jury interview a couple of hours ago is that the anti-DP juror said it was against her religion and asked the other jurors to look at what their religions said. A juror said she thought it was terrible that she tried to bring religion into it.

They told JSS she refused to deliberate and was bringing up things not presented to them in evidence but JSS refused to remove the juror. I remember asking AZL if the judge can remove a juror if they refuse to deliberate can they be removed (referring to what WZ did) and she said yes, but not with JSS (the bit after the comma is me, not AZL).

Steve Kraft on Fox10 says that the death jurors had made up their mind straight away as well, he obviously missed the bit where the first vote was 50/50 and yet he was at the press conference.

This juror obviously didn't say in voir dire that she watched the Lifetime movie seeing as a juror was screened out of the jury due to admitting that as per Dave Erickson. So whatever religion she is, it's okay to lie but not okay to give the Death Penalty. Got it.

A sneak peek at Jodi Arias' eventual prison home (with video clip)

"PHOENIX — The only way Jodi Arias will see freedom in the foreseeable future is by peering through two 6-inch window slits in her soon-to-be new home, a prison cell in Goodyear..."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...eek-jodi-arias-eventual-prison-home/24456075/
-----------------------------

Jurors in Jodi Arias case: We were 11-1 for death penalty

"..Defense attorney Kirk Nurmi said Thursday that the killing was a "tragedy" and "no verdict ultimately could repair that sadness." He said he hoped the outcome could allow Alexander's family and friends to begin to reach closure..."

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/2...odi-arias-case-we-were-11-1-for-death-penalty
--------------------------

Angry Jodi Arias jurors say holdout had 'agenda'

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...odi-arias-jurors-say-holdout-agenda/24452177/
-------------------

Juror #4: 'Painful listening to the family cry' (short Audio of juror #4)

"...In an exclusive interview with HLN’s Nancy Grace, juror #4 in the Jodi Arias death penalty retrial describes the moment Judge Sherry Stephens announced there was a mistrial..."

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2015/03/05/jodi-arias-juror-number-four-speaks-hung-jury-penalty-retrial

Oh and did anyone see CMJA's smirk from behind her "papers" as she walked down the hall with CMJA?

And here the *&%$ that shouted out to the Alexander family while they were in bits?

Some people's children, I'm telling you.

That juror is going to need some kind of protection for a while. Yikes. She doesn't sound too smart.

Juror #17 probably looking for a book deal. Now that I think of it, maybe that's why she held out.

Truthfully, I am so glad this trial is over and CMJA will fade away into obscurity. No repeated appeals, no more interviews, no more playing to the camera. Done. Forgotten. On the other hand, Travis is a name we won't soon forget, and we can thank him and his spirit for bringing us all together.

You all are the nicest, kindest people that I have never had the pleasure of meeting in real life. Xoxo

Please tell me she will be in her prison stripes in 30 days?????
She'll be sentenced in her stripes??? Cool! I hope no makeup either! Oooh, just noticed she had her wrist brace on too, bet she's been punching walls, miss "I'm not violent!"!!

I hope this sidebar is alive and well while we wait for sentencing. It's so chilled out, loving and safe here---like home.

I send my love and prayers to Travis' family. My heart is in Arizona tonight.

Truthfully, I am so glad this trial is over and CMJA will fade away into obscurity. No repeated appeals, no more interviews, no more playing to the camera. Done. Forgotten. On the other hand, Travis is a name we won't soon forget, and we can thank him and his spirit for bringing us all together.

You all are the nicest, kindest people that I have never had the pleasure of meeting in real life. Xoxo
You are a sweety Zuri. We've watched a bunch of trials here although this has been the most emotional.
Hugs

I hope this sidebar is alive and well while we wait for sentencing. It's so chilled out, loving and safe here---like home.

I will stop in and post...maybe if we all do, we can stay 'alive' till the end? I have so enjoyed each and everyone one of you here!!

Hey everyone. What a day. I am still numb. One thing I know for sure, this sidebar has the greatest people.

I wouldn't bet on no more interviews, Aileen Wournos had several.

I will stop in and post...maybe if we all do, we can stay 'alive' till the end? I have so enjoyed each and everyone one of you here!!

Bring your Starbucks along with you and enjoy it for Jodi!!

I think the desert heat with no air conditioning at Perryville is prep for where CMJA is going as her final resting place.

Bernina

How'd the MD visit go?

The foot is right on track...........maybe, just MAYBE, I get to wear shoes out of there when I go back in 2 weeks!!! Bone has set, hasn't moved around, so things are GOOD!

My absence here..........eh, going down "Memory Lane" there at Perryville, and a stupid "anniversary" for the PTSD BS..........hey, I have a NEW acronym! PTSDBS!!!!! My ex-husband was arrested in January of '83 and was sent to Perryville that March, he plead guilty so no trial, fast track to the penal colony. (That and a bunch of other stuff, blah) This is one of 2 times during the year that my PTSD can snowball if I don't watch it.
So now that I've connected the dots and know why I've felt like chit the last few days, I can work it out.

If 11 out of 12 jurors wanted CMJA dead............well, 91.666666666666666+, make it an even 92% of the represented population of Maricopa county think she should DIE. But we all know in our hearts it would have been 12-12.

Kind of tragic, ol' CMJA going to her cell thinking she has less than 8% of the population "possibly" in her corner. Even less if she realizes that that "juror" was stealth as all get out.

What will CMJA do now? All the talking heads want to throw out all these ridiculous possibilities.

CMJA will NEVER get out on parole. It just will NOT happen. LWP, LWOP, it the SAME.
She has a snitch jacket.
She's already had psych evals (numerous ones, EXPENSIVE ones) why would Perryville admin EVER put her in Gen Pop? She's a danger to other inmates. RABID BPD.
She's a LIAR.
She's got "infamy", another reason NOT to put her in gen pop. Major "snaps" for the inmate who shanks her, not good for the morale of inmates who "play well with others".
Even inmates have their own "morals and codes". CMJA doesn't have any.
Who is she going to "hang with"? The Chicanas or the whites? The Aryan girls aren't going to like it that she killed a white man, she's not 100%, so they're going to pass. The Chicanas just hang on the sidelines, they watch the blacks and whites beat each other up, they're not going to want a chica with baggage that'd cause attention by the Aryans. And she's from California. Arizona and California Hispanic gangs HATE each other. Not a swell idea to add a chica from Cali.
You have to believe me when I say, she's NOT going to do well at all in Perryville, just trust me.......but it's not like we're going to keep tabs on her, who cares?

******************************************************************************************************

It's not over for Travis' family. I think what KCL has shared with us, about the murderers of her sister, will back that up.

Well, if people continue to post, I think we will still be here, but if The Sidebar becomes a wasteland with hardly any posters, why make extra work for lamby on a dead thread?
Up to us, I guess.

The foot is right on track...........maybe, just MAYBE, I get to wear shoes out of there when I go back in 2 weeks!!! Bone has set, hasn't moved around, so things are GOOD!

My absence here..........eh, going down "Memory Lane" there at Perryville, and a stupid "anniversary" for the PTSD BS..........hey, I have a NEW acronym! PTSDBS!!!!! My ex-husband was arrested in January of '83 and was sent to Perryville that March, he plead guilty so no trial, fast track to the penal colony. (That and a bunch of other stuff, blah) This is one of 2 times during the year that my PTSD can snowball if I don't watch it.
So now that I've connected the dots and know why I've felt like chit the last few days, I can work it out.

If 11 out of 12 jurors wanted CMJA dead............well, 91.666666666666666+, make it an even 92% of the represented population of Maricopa county think she should DIE. But we all know in our hearts it would have been 12-12.

Kind of tragic, ol' CMJA going to her cell thinking she has less than 8% of the population "possibly" in her corner. Even less if she realizes that that "juror" was stealth as all get out.

What will CMJA do now? All the talking heads want to throw out all these ridiculous possibilities.

CMJA will NEVER get out on parole. It just will NOT happen. LWP, LWOP, it the SAME.
She has a snitch jacket.
She's already had psych evals (numerous ones, EXPENSIVE ones) why would Perryville admin EVER put her in Gen Pop? She's a danger to other inmates. RABID BPD.
She's a LIAR.
She's got "infamy", another reason NOT to put her in gen pop. Major "snaps" for the inmate who shanks her, not good for the morale of inmates who "play well with others".
Even inmates have their own "morals and codes". CMJA doesn't have any.
Who is she going to "hang with"? The Chicanas or the whites? The Aryan girls aren't going to like it that she killed a white man, she's not 100%, so they're going to pass. The Chicanas just hang on the sidelines, they watch the blacks and whites beat each other up, they're not going to want a chica with baggage that'd cause attention by the Aryans. And she's from California. Arizona and California Hispanic gangs HATE each other. Not a swell idea to add a chica from Cali.
You have to believe me when I say, she's NOT going to do well at all in Perryville, just trust me.......but it's not like we're going to keep tabs on her, who cares?

******************************************************************************************************

It's not over for Travis' family. I think what KCL has shared with us, about the murderers of her sister, will back that up.

BBM I don't think that she really cares about her supporters, just so she gets to live her miserable now- however she lives now. She has "won" because of juror 17- the "one" juror Lawrence needed and he got her. So sad and just... I have no words.

Glad your heathen foot is getting better, :)

One thing I didn't read on these tweets but I heard in the jury interview a couple of hours ago is that the anti-DP juror said it was against her religion and asked the other jurors to look at what their religions said. A juror said she thought it was terrible that she tried to bring religion into it.

They told JSS she refused to deliberate and was bringing up things not presented to them in evidence but JSS refused to remove the juror. I remember asking AZL if the judge can remove a juror if they refuse to deliberate can they be removed (referring to what WZ did) and she said yes, but not with JSS (the bit after the comma is me, not AZL).

Steve Kraft on Fox10 says that the death jurors had made up their mind straight away as well, he obviously missed the bit where the first vote was 50/50 and yet he was at the press conference.

This juror obviously didn't say in voir dire that she watched the Lifetime movie seeing as a juror was screened out of the jury due to admitting that as per Dave Erickson. So whatever religion she is, it's okay to lie but not okay to give the Death Penalty. Got it.

bbm

How in Hades does a person qualify to be a DP juror if their religion is opposed to it ? Does that not automatically make the juror anti death penalty, provided they actually practice their religion? This is just about the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Are lawyers and the court not allowed to ask if a person's religion influences them when it comes to the DP ? This excuse IMO opinion verifies that juror 17 had an agenda. Unfreakingreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader