State rests rebuttal case- thread #163

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been revisiting her testiphony, just to see how I might hear it differently the second time around. IT IS LAUGHABLE.

Honest to god, if there is anyone on the jury who believes this....I agree with a previous poster who said it isn't the fault of JM. Save an actual real-time video of the murder, there is nothing more he could do.

As for doubling as a mastermind criminal, she makes Elmer Fudd look like a genius. :help: :help: :help: :help:

I can only listen to 10 mins of her testilying at a time, then have to walk away. It's not only laughable, but it's pathetic. There's no way her DT believes what she claims. No way. Too many lies. Too many inconsistencies.

And that means they are knowingly putting forth a false defense. :snooty::saythat::jail:

Ok- How can you make a clean straight across a throat whilst standing on chest and head?

That is a weird angle, and slitting ones throat to the spinal column would take alot of strength in the position.

:eek::eek:

O. M. G. she was standing on him? OMG

Do you know if that information redacted just for the guilt phase of this trial, to be brought before the jury during the aggravating/penalty phase?

Have you ever wondered what "reasonable doubt" is? I found these examples given by a judge:

"Referring to the partially unfurled flag behind him in his San Bernardino County Superior Court room, Judge Michael Knish told jurors they could probably decide beyond a reasonable doubt that it was an American flag, even though they couldn’t see all of it.

Or suppose he showed them a jigsaw puzzle of President Obama’s face that was missing a few small pieces, he said. They could still identify it beyond a reasonable doubt, though not beyond all possible doubt.

Finally, Knish said, if they were planning an event in San Bernardino in mid-August where the daytime temperature had to be at least 50 degrees, they could make their plans beyond a reasonable doubt despite the possibility of “some weird storm system.”

Since this autopsy photo is public and didn't need to be enhanced, I'm posting it with a Warning - Graphic. But you can see JA's footprint about 5 times here. What a disrespecting so-and-so.

The toe area of the shoeprint is distorted--it's actually more regular than that around the edges--but I'm amazed it survived at all. It has the two octagons just like the example of the shoeprint shown in court. (Can't find that photo again, however).

I must be missing the obvious, but I don't see a shoe print at all.

Can you clarify where you see the print?

Wow is all I can think of to say. When somebody does this kind of thing just WOW!:twocents:

I was young, it was the eighties, I had no idea taking advantage of the float was a crime. I thought I would simply use the float to my advantage.

I didn't find out it was illegal until I was explaining why I had accounts at two different banking institutions to my dad. I watched the blood drain from his face and his jaw hang open. He then explained it was illegal... I never did it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok- How can you make a clean straight across a throat whilst standing on chest and head?

That is a weird angle, and slitting ones throat to the spinal column would take alot of strength in the position.

Maybe she stood on him before she did that, or afterwards? With her, anything is possible she's so evil.

I so agree! I have watched several parts if her testimony again, and it is so rehearsed and poorly acted. Its just incredibly unauthentic. Her stuttering is forced, the crying is not crying, she's jerky and forces awkward hesitations when trying to portray difficulty in rehashing "emotional" events. I gleaned some of it the first time, but a second viewing was like being slapped in the face! Hopefully the jury, being there in peron, grasped this during her original testimony.

I wonder if the jury can see her and her actions/reactions as clearly as we do, as we are viewing via camera close ups. That can make a real difference in how things are seen. I am assuming they are not seeing the images on their large screen that we are seeing on TV.

I've been revisiting her testiphony, just to see how I might hear it differently the second time around. IT IS LAUGHABLE.
Honest to god, if there is anyone on the jury who believes this....I agree with a previous poster who said it isn't the fault of JM. Save an actual real-time video of the murder, there is nothing more he could do.

As for doubling as a mastermind criminal, she makes Elmer Fudd look like a genius. :help: :help: :help: :help:

BBM
Agree! Watched a little bit of it last night on NG and found myself laughing out loud, especially the part where she tried to explain what she meant by 'no jury will convict me' - the suicide lie. Hilarious!

The part that I found most chilling, however, was when she described the actual shooting. When the gun went off, she said her first thought was "Oh Crap! Now he's really going to be PISSED!" And then she said she was 'forced' to kill him before he killed her!

IMO, the Defense lost the case with the second sentence in Wilmott's OS..."She (Jodi) was FORCED to kill Travis Alexander"!

I was watching HLN early this morning to catch some news and they said closing arguments started on Thursday with no mention of the trial testimony on Wednesday or any coverage on Wednesday. Did something happen to the surrebuttal by the defense that everyone was expecting on Wednesday? Or is HLN just ignoring it and not covering it?

I sooooo agree with you. If you watch jodi tell about the actual murder she's sounds like a little kid making up a story as she goes . She adds in little pieces that she thinks help her but it sounds so stupid.

He wrestled me yknow because he's a wrestler
He was on top of me yknow remember like before its hard to get out from under him

The fact that she explains the murder while adding her little tidbits of defense strategy is a joke!!!

I actually didn't start watching the trial until the end of her questioning by DT. (My friend who is an avid trial watcher kept telling me to tune in). After the first day of cross I said to my friend, "wow I can't believe how arrogant she is...you mark my words, it will be what brings her down. " the pic from her phone after getting her hair colored proves that point for me so completely that when it was shown in court I actually was doing woo-woo fist pumps in the middle of my kitchen!!!!

Also, back when juan was doing his cross of her, and all the talking heads were critiquing him for "getting stuck in the weeds," I kept muttering to myself...." Uh no...he's proving to the jury what a combative, arrogant liar she is." The exact opposite of a victim.

I was of the impression that she was in her socks, and not shoes. I believe JM even pointed it out on the stand, and she agreed that she was wearing socks. Which means its probably a lie, but we will never know.

Ughhhh. It's so difficult for the family, all of the lying. Enough already. She shouldn't have a voice. Putting her on the stand was great for the prosecution - but what a travesty, having to hear the murderer speak!

We all thought she was wearing shoes. I finally came to the conclusion she was wearing shoes after seeing all her shoeprints everywhere the crime scene--the bathroom, the hall, the bedroom carpet, by the bed, all with blood. One of her shoeprints was IN the big blob of blood by the linen closet. When I highlighted the photo her shoe imprint magically appeared in white! With squared toes, btw, just as she's wearing in that last photo.

Since I previously identified what looked like a shoelace hanging off the front of JA's shoe in the final photo, this struck me as that same shoelace in the prior photo:

If you look closely you'll see a hexagon (or two) and a circle with logo letters in it.

P.S. There's an autopsy photo that shows the pattern of her shoe sole almost perfectly! She stepped on his back about 5 times and left quite an impression. When the blood pooled around him in the shower, laying there for 5 days, it dried into the impressions in his back! Some of the blood flaked off or got distorted by the time the autopsy photos were taken, but that's proof she had shoes on.

Attachments

• ScreenShot2013-04-25at20332PM2_zpse126bb75.png
    ScreenShot2013-04-25at20332PM2_zpse126bb75.png
    370.2 KB · Views: 31
  • ScreenShot2013-04-26at95912PM_zpse3cc456b.png
    ScreenShot2013-04-26at95912PM_zpse3cc456b.png
    485.6 KB · Views: 31
  • ScreenShot2013-04-26at101419PM_zps796cfccc.png
    ScreenShot2013-04-26at101419PM_zps796cfccc.png
    421.7 KB · Views: 31
  • ScreenShot2013-04-12at112406PM_zps029033e5.png
    ScreenShot2013-04-12at112406PM_zps029033e5.png
    371.5 KB · Views: 30
  • ScreenShot2013-04-27at123649AM-Version2_zps72d6c0ad.png
    ScreenShot2013-04-27at123649AM-Version2_zps72d6c0ad.png
    172.4 KB · Views: 28
Its something most people are not aware of. Most of the ballons end up in our oceans and in the bellies of marine life. Its against the law in NY to throw rice at weddings. Dry rice in the bellies of birds expands and it results in their stomach exploding and killing the birds. I dont know why there was never any real campain to educate the public on ballons and marine life.

(Bolding mine)

You are correct about the balloons, but the part about rice killing birds is incorrect. Birds eat dry grains (including rice) all the time out in the fields...

http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/birdrice.asp

I hope Dr Geffner has seen this

[video=youtube;bvv-ZwcyID0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvv-ZwcyID0[/video]

BBM~ I don't doubt it. She lives vicariously through Travis imo.

Wonder if it occurred to her because the door to the shower was open, water coming on the floor and she watched, probably laughed at Travis as he slipped, struggled and fell as she stabbed him. In Jodi's world, she probably that...hey, that's a good idea to wet the floor, look at him slip and slide all over, while she had socks on.
Wonder if Jodi's "getting the wind knocked out of her" was actually Travis when she stuck that knife in his chest and he was having trouble breathing?

I honestly think it won't be reached in one, but I think within 1 week.

I hope she gets sentenced to the DP on Jun4th.

Her day is coming. I do hope the verdict comes back on Mon the 6th. I do hope I see it live. I will do all my chores and and keep my day clear so I am close by in case the jury has a verdict. I am looking forward to this day.

<snipped>

<snipped>

Even watching a video of FCA shoving an obviously chloroformed and duct-taped toddler into the trunk of her white Pontiac Sunfire, I honestly believe the Pinellas County 12 would have wished it away.

"Look. Caylee's not moving in the video. She's probably already dead from accidentally drowning. Isn't that what Mr. Baez told us?"

"Are you sure that's Caylee? I don't think it is. I have reasonable doubts due to the duct tape and heart stickers obscuring that unidentifiable child's face."

<snipped>

Elmer%2BFudd%2Bsb.bmp

We all thought she was wearing shoes. I finally came to the conclusion she was wearing shoes after seeing all her shoeprints everywhere the crime scene--the bathroom, the hall, the bedroom carpet, by the bed, all with blood. One of her shoeprints was IN the big blob of blood by the linen closet. When I highlighted the photo her shoe imprint magically appeared in white! With squared toes, btw, just as she's wearing in that last photo.

If you look closely you'll see a hexagon (or two) and a circle with logo letters in it.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y137/AlbumPhoto/ScreenShot2013-04-26at51353PM4_zps9f61f6ef.png

P.S. There's an autopsy photo that shows the pattern of her shoe sole almost perfectly! She stepped on his back about 5 times and left quite an impression. When the blood pooled around him in the shower, laying there for 5 days, it dried into the impressions in his back! Some of the blood flaked off or got distorted by the time the autopsy photos were taken, but that's proof she had shoes on.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y137/AlbumPhoto/ScreenShot2013-04-27at54249AM_zps9c2679a7.png

Snipped: wow, great job. Last night I was watching "detective mysteries," ( I think that's the name of the show on HLN), and in the particular case being shown they highlighted "forensic animation." I had never heard of this, and I t would be very interesting to see it applied to this case. I'm not sure if its something that can be used to bolster both sides of the argument or not? In the trial depicted last night it got the "killer" off as their claim of self defense was proven using this forensic technology.

I'd be interested to know how long it's been around, and how widely it's used? Off to google :lol:

Eta: oops sorry

Yes, this one by Alanis Morrisette.

"You Oughta Know"

I want you to know, that I'm happy for you
I wish nothing but the best for you both
An older version of me
Is she perverted like me
Would she go down on you in a theatre
Does she speak eloquently
And would she have your baby
I'm sure she'd make a really excellent mother

'cause the love that you gave that we made wasn't able
To make it enough for you to be open wide, no
And every time you speak her name
Does she know how you told me you'd hold me
Until you died, till you died
But you're still alive

And I'm here to remind you
Of the mess you left when you went away

It's not fair to deny me
Of the cross I bear that you gave to me

You, you, you oughta know

You seem very well, things look peaceful
I'm not quite as well, I thought you should know
Did you forget about me Mr. Duplicity
I hate to bug you in the middle of dinner
It was a slap in the face how quickly I was replaced
Are you thinking of me when you f*ck her?

'cause the love that you gave that we made wasn't able
To make it enough for you to be open wide, no
And every time you speak her name
Does she know how you told me you'd hold me
Until you died, til you died
But you're still alive

And I'm here to remind you
It's not fair to deny me

'cause the joke that you laid on the bed that was me
And I'm not gonna fade
As soon as you close your eyes and you know it
And every time I scratch my nails down someone else's back
I hope you feel it...well can you feel it

Well, I'm here to remind you
It's not fair to deny me

While humming a tune... Yep.. Wouldn't surprise me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When did TA find out the the engagement ring was stolen? Was the ring ever recovered?

It's not at all unlikely that JA had it melted down and used to adorn/encrust the hilt of the knife she used to slaughter/butcher Travis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett