State rests rebuttal case- thread #165

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want her to get the DP but if she does not get it at lease enough time where she would be to old to hold a knife are gun ect

Well if that's not ALV herself, someone else out there has her speaking schedule to have posted it to her twitter account. I think it's her acct, verified or not.:fence:
Oh on the verified note, apparently you can't ask Twitter to verify your account. It's something Twitter does "proactively"!

What is a verified account?

Any account with a blue verified badge on their Twitter profile is a verified account.

Why does Twitter verify accounts?

Verification is currently used to establish authenticity of identities on Twitter. The verified badge helps users discover high-quality sources of information and trust that a legitimate source is authoring the account’s Tweets.
What kinds of accounts get verified?

Twitter proactively verifies accounts on an ongoing basis to make it easier for users to find who they’re looking for. We concentrate on highly sought users in music, acting, fashion, government, politics, religion, journalism, media, advertising, business, and other key interest areas. We verify business partners from time to time and individuals at high risk of impersonation.

We do not accept requests for verification from the general public. If you fall under one of the above categories and your Twitter account meets our qualifications for verification, we may reach out to you in the future.
Why hasn’t my account been verified?

If you think you meet the criteria for verification and have not yet received a badge, please be patient. We are working within key interest areas to verify accounts that are sought after by other Twitter users. We don’t accept verification requests from the general public, but we encourage you to continue using Twitter in a meaningful way, and you may be verified in the future. Please note that follower count is not a factor in determining whether an account meets our criteria for verification.
Besides verification, how can I show my account is authentic?

Linking to your Twitter profile from an official website is the easiest way to confirm the authenticity of your Twitter account. Including Twitter’s follow button on your webpage is the absolute best way to do this. Click here to learn how. Or, visit all help articles about linking to your Twitter account from your blog or website here.

I watched Jodi on the stand. When did that humanize her?

Apparently, I have no empathy or compassion for Jodi because what she did to Travis is not what I consider human.

She had no right to go see him. It was pretty clear he did not trust her or want to see her. Jodi went to his house anyways and ended up slaughtering him. If a man came busting into a woman's home, then he'd be a sick murderous stalker, and that's exactly what Jodi is.

As far as I'm concerned, Jodi tried to destroy Travis further in the courtroom by lying about Travis's character so she could get away with killing him as she planned. JMO

I don't think the stand humanized her either.. It is a weird term anyway.. The questions the jury asked for sure proves that they do not believe her story. They still believe she is lying.. And Now they know she lied to their faces because of the Walmart testimony. They know it. I think they will see her as what we do. Someone who wanted him and could not have him so she used sex to get him tired and wasted, and then when he was most vulnerable in the shower she killed him.

There is no way that if someone drops something you care about you lunge for them.. You lunge for the thing you care about. The camera.. You check it out..

None of this story makes sense.

On the stand she was contrived, angry, and the only time she cried, Is when she was busted for what she had done. To be honest, I don't think she cares that he is dead except that she got caught and may die for it.

When Juan questioned ja about feffing kill you witch. Over and over ja didn't flinch thus disproving any PTSD. I think it was another brilliant point of Juan.

She said on the tape, "that's so debasing"...pause..."I love it!"

There is nothing incorrect with Jodi's use of the word "debasing" there (other than it's disgusting).

She's made a few other doozy vocabulary mistakes, however... :facepalm:

I have never used that word. I would use the word degrading, but that's just me.

So, in short -- Jodi "loves" to be degraded :)

I will force myself to refrain from typing what I'm thinking....getting a time out at this stage would be like getting tackled on the 1 yard line.

If anyone has a clue maybe they could help me understand. What in the world could MM be thinking? What was his role/motivation in this?

There is a post purportedly written by MM elsewhere where he says it wasn't the DT attorneys that asked him to lie, but a private investigator. In that post he seemed to be sympathetic to JA as well.

It was dated awhile ago IIRC, but maybe at the time he wanted to help her, now that the truth about her has come out maybe he's thanking his lucky stars that it wasn't him she slaughtered.

CH is gonna be on DD tonight. I will have to watch. The family who lives in Travis's house is going to be interviewed as well. I am not sure what show that is going to be on.

Does anyone remember the u tube video of an FBI agent or some doctor who did a profile of Jodi.If so can you post it.I have been looking all day for it and can't find it-TIA

I wouldn't be surprised if the same person who was tweeting for JA was tweeting for ALV *but* I can't work out what you are saying re the Youtube user. Are you looking at the same account? Here are all the tweets I can see:

I really ought to stop quoting myeslf but I am sure people have told ALV about this account so if it wasn't hers or at least someone she was aware of tweeting for her, she would have had it shut down by now

Oh on the verified note, apparently you can't ask Twitter to verify your account. It's something Twitter does "proactively"!

What is a verified account?

Any account with a blue verified badge on their Twitter profile is a verified account.

Why does Twitter verify accounts?

Verification is currently used to establish authenticity of identities on Twitter. The verified badge helps users discover high-quality sources of information and trust that a legitimate source is authoring the account’s Tweets.
What kinds of accounts get verified?

Twitter proactively verifies accounts on an ongoing basis to make it easier for users to find who they’re looking for. We concentrate on highly sought users in music, acting, fashion, government, politics, religion, journalism, media, advertising, business, and other key interest areas. We verify business partners from time to time and individuals at high risk of impersonation.

We do not accept requests for verification from the general public. If you fall under one of the above categories and your Twitter account meets our qualifications for verification, we may reach out to you in the future.
Why hasn’t my account been verified?

If you think you meet the criteria for verification and have not yet received a badge, please be patient. We are working within key interest areas to verify accounts that are sought after by other Twitter users. We don’t accept verification requests from the general public, but we encourage you to continue using Twitter in a meaningful way, and you may be verified in the future. Please note that follower count is not a factor in determining whether an account meets our criteria for verification.
Besides verification, how can I show my account is authentic?

Linking to your Twitter profile from an official website is the easiest way to confirm the authenticity of your Twitter account. Including Twitter’s follow button on your webpage is the absolute best way to do this. Click here to learn how. Or, visit all help articles about linking to your Twitter account from your blog or website here.

Oh, I'm sure it's her account, but she may be pulling an Arias and having someone else write her tweets (employee, friend, partner). That's just my opinion. She went to great lengths to tell Mr. Martinezzzzz that she doesn't know the difference between a tweet, an IM, and an e-mail.

MOO

Mel

BBM: :banghead::banghead:

And what ticks me off is that Jodi said she would do this if she was not given her plea deal -- 2nd degree !

And what ticks me off even more is that the jury will NOT get to hear any of this about Jodi !

:moo:

Katie on Dr. Drew's jury said last evening she was working with the State Legislators to get a bill that would not allow testimony about a victim to be presented without evidence to back it up. (I think that was the gist of it)...all this 'evidence' that has come out of ja's mouth is stated as 'evidence' with nothing to back it up.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

@Kimm56 @PatMelchionno Brankle really still hurt, still can't put pressure on it. I am ready for the end of the trial! :)

---

And for those that didn't see it the other day, I sent hWild $20 for his burger fund from us.

‏@WildAboutTrial 28 Apr: thank you so much! :) love the hwebsleuthers!

I will force myself to refrain from typing what I'm thinking....getting a time out at this stage would be like getting tackled on the 1 yard line.

If anyone has a clue maybe they could help me understand. What in the world could MM be thinking? What was his role/motivation in this?

JMO but I think ja must have something to hold over his head....BLACKMAIL!

Oh, I'm sure it's her account, but she may be pulling an Arias and having someone else write her tweets (employee, friend, partner). That's just my opinion. She went to great lengths to tell Mr. Martinezzzzz that she doesn't know the difference between a tweet, an IM, and an e-mail.

MOO

Mel
Yeah. A few other people have questioned whether it was a troll account so I was just putting that info out there. I agree with you re someone else writing the tweets.

Does anyone remember the u tube video of an FBI agent or some doctor who did a profile of Jodi.If so can you post it.I have been looking all day for it and can't find it-TIA

Is this the one you are looking for? It is all I could find at the moment.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8Z490udFDc&list=PLjk3H0GXhhGfIvJXM3emqDXkZ02SXgfgT&index=6"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8Z490udFDc&list=PLjk3H0GXhhGfIvJXM3emqDXkZ02SXgfgT&index=6[/ame]

I wish HL News guest experts would stop saying how intelligent and what a great liar JA is. Her premeditated plan was the dumbest in the history of murders. Why, "a 5-year-old" could have made up a better series of lies. Her stories are so full of holes - you could drive a semi right through them.

Her IQ is 119 based only on high verbal scores. Her other scores were avg. And why not a high verbal score ? She spent 4 years learning every big word that she could and practices her testimony every day. I hope she is "edified" by the death sentence, but I won't hold my breath.

I think the jury will deliberate for three days. They want to prove that they are taking this case seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stellrcellr