Sting Operation?!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I stand firm in my thoughts of Tim and TES. I have never met the man, never searched for him, however, I feel if he would have found even one 1 inch bone that belonged to Caylee, he would not have stopped until all that could be found was found. To Tim, this isn't about prosecution, this is about closure.
Not for one second will I believe that he was involved in any kind of sting. And to be honest with you, if he were, I don't know if I could hold him to the same regard..and that is a hard thing for me to say.
I believe that if anything was found, he would have parked that motor home there and waited for the waters to recede or found another method of finding the rest of her. He would not have allowed that area to be open to the general public just to wait to see if LE could implicate anyone else.
JMHO

:clap::clap::clap: You are 100 % correct. Tim would NOT do that. His ONLY interest is to bring closeure.

September 4, 2008
ATTORNEY SAYS HE WILL REPRESENT CASEY'S PARENTS
http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html

There was a big development Thursday concerning George and Cindy Anthony. High-profile attorney Mark Nejame said he will represent them, but not Casey. Mark Nejame told Eyewitness News he has decided he will take on Cindy and George Anthony's case.

However, he said he has not spoken to the Anthonys so far Thursday, so it is not a done deal. The Anthonys met with the high-profile attorney at his office Wednesday afternoon. Nejame said a friend recommended they meet with him for guidance. He said they did not talk about Casey Anthony.

Nejame said he would not be taking over Casey's case, but instead would be representing George and Cindy Anthony. He said, if he steps in, he would help deal with the negative publicity.

Eyewitness News also talked to Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, about the situation and he said he thinks George and Cindy Anthony need an attorney because right now "they are being vilified on TV."

Eyewitness News asked Nejame if it would be a pro bono case and he would only say he did not want to talk about finances; however there would be some people contributing to the fund

Anything is possible, tho I think this took too much work, too many people involved, too many true emotions showed -

I DO THINK that the PI's are shady - and Lee had something to do with the 'find' and that Casey gave Lee some clues - AND I think that, among much more, will be her downfall - geez I don't think she could go through life with such a secret!

I think it was too short of time to have all these agencies involved working hand in hand

OMG! Lightbulb moment!!

What IF...the FBI, OCSO, and T. Miller set up a sting?!

Maybe they didn't find "all" of her, but smaller pieces because of the water...then they made that "announcement" of not being able to ever find her...so that when the water did go down...they could be led right to her. It wasn't happening fast enough...

Enter Kronk. Maybe he was working with OCSO and the FBI all along?

Now they have the A fam knowing where the remains were located...

Could they have a surveillance tape of DC and JH conducting their search?! Sure they could. Then they also have JH's tape to back it up.

I think this is absolutely ridiculous!!!!!
COME ON!!!!!
Why on gods earth would LE, FBI or anyone let her remains stay there and be further compromised by the elements!!!!! When the sooner they were retrieved the more forenic evidence they would hold????
This whole thread is absurd!!!!!!

Unless OSCO had this area under surveillance 24/7 I just don't see them risking others trampling the scene. If that was the case, why not stop it when DC was there? Why wait another month? And doesn't that open up a whole host of issues the defense could raise at trial time with regards to evidence?

JMO though...

Wasn't there a fence put up after the TES search and before the remains were found?

The PI's haphazzardly grubbing around the area made me think they were trying to do just that. No way would any professional conduct a search in this manner...unless they were trying to distroy or distrupt evidence of a crime....JMO

That PI search video looked to me like he was looking for the remains and evidence and deliberately trying to destroy it before knowing if it were there. I believe the reason he wanted it recorded was if anything was found, he could say that wasn't what he was looking for, thereby exonerating himself of purposely destroying evidence. There was definitely a method to his madness.

OK So maybe it didn't happen in the way I described previously...but let's still explore that OCSO and the FBI may have had reason to believe she was buried or left there and wanted the proof and to recover Caylee. Maybe Tim had nothing to do with any of it.

I am just trying to put the pieces together of all this mess and make SOME logical sense out it it.

September 4, 2008
ATTORNEY SAYS HE WILL REPRESENT CASEY'S PARENTS
http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html

There was a big development Thursday concerning George and Cindy Anthony. High-profile attorney Mark Nejame said he will represent them, but not Casey. Mark Nejame told Eyewitness News he has decided he will take on Cindy and George Anthony's case.

However, he said he has not spoken to the Anthonys so far Thursday, so it is not a done deal. The Anthonys met with the high-profile attorney at his office Wednesday afternoon. Nejame said a friend recommended they meet with him for guidance. He said they did not talk about Casey Anthony.

Nejame said he would not be taking over Casey's case, but instead would be representing George and Cindy Anthony. He said, if he steps in, he would help deal with the negative publicity.

Eyewitness News also talked to Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, about the situation and he said he thinks George and Cindy Anthony need an attorney because right now "they are being vilified on TV."

Eyewitness News asked Nejame if it would be a pro bono case and he would only say he did not want to talk about finances; however there would be some people contributing to the fund

Thanks, TS! So, that puts MN offering his services to the A's about 4 days before TES announces she is unfindable and pulling out.

That PI search video looked to me like he was looking for the remains and evidence and deliberately trying to destroy it before knowing if it were there. I believe the reason he wanted it recorded was if anything was found, he could say that wasn't what he was looking for, thereby exonerating himself of purposely destroying evidence. There was definitely a method to his madness.
Sure there was a method..he finds the remains, and cashes in on them!

COME ON!!!!!
Why on gods earth would LE, FBI or anyone let her remains stay there and be further compromised by the elements!!!!! When the sooner they were retrieved the more forenic evidence they would hold????

I'm with you, LE would not have left her remains or any other evidence out in the elements. They know they will never get a KC confession, they know the family has lied, covered up & hindered their investigation. They know a huge part of the case will be the foresnics. I also do not see Tim knowling allowing any remains to continue to be left like trash. That's not the Tim I know & love.

I believe that area was far too large to have drained it.

I just remembered something. Maybe someone else remembers this and can find a clip or link. I recall someone being interviewed on television that was involved with the searches being asked, why that area was not drained earlier, particulary if it was a likely spot to find remains. The person responded that LE did not have the money to drain it.

LE, TES OR THE FBI DID NOT - I REPEAT - DID NOT FIND ANY REMAINS!!!!!

I believe they found the BLACKJACK - which seriously implicated someone on the outside. Who knows maybe LE did go back there a couple of times and didn't find her either!!!!!!

But once that water went down - LE went and found the blanket or other trace evidence and even possibly sent in RK (since he spotted a bag back in August) to look for "this bag you saw back then".

then bing bang pow - she's found.

Who knows how it went down - but it did go down and now with all this video tapes, coded jail messages, everyone wanting immunity, and the spin spin spin

COME ON!!!!!
LOL It does seem ridiculous...but you can find "ridiculous" threads all over this case. Most of them detailing what the perp, her family, or her defense team has come up with!!

to leave a child's body there and not get every scrap of evidence
Not to mention destroying chain of evidence
NOPE

moo

How do you know that to be a fact tho, Swag? LOL Link please.

OK...so if we just go on the theory that they may have theorized where her remains may be...it doesn't mean they couldn't have set up the A fam or others to lead them to the body...does it?!

and maybe after finding the Blackjack LE had SEVERAL AREAS under surveillance from the info they got off it.

LOL It does seem ridiculous...but you can find "ridiculous" threads all over this case. Most of them detailing what the perp, her family, or her defense team has come up with!!

LOL no kidding! whew...this case is something else! And to think the most ridiculous part started with the mention of "31 days":bang:

i really don't see this happening, people have a tendency to over think things and i think that is what people are doing here.

1.fight between cindy/casey -June 15
2.casey kills caylee -June 16
3.casey disposes of body some time between June 16-18
4.casey arrested, released, rearrested, released again-july-august
5.JB hires DC
6.DC visits casey in jail, she possibly tells him a general local of the body-August (?)
7.casey arrested on murder charges-October
8.DC quits working for JB, starts working for the A's now that he knows she's dead-waits for things to quiet down before looking for a dead caylee (ie;too many LE, searchers and protesters around)
9.JH shows up and volunteers to work for the A's
10.DC narrows down a search area and calls in JH to help him
11.nosey? concerned? meter reader interested in the case, much like we are here, inserts himself throughout the months of aug, nov. dec..and has no relation to the PI's, the A's or Casey.
12.meter reader happens to find the body before PI's do, (too bad, so sad)

i really think it is that simple. (dates and order may not be exact, but you get the idea)

iF, this sting theory turns out to be true, then i really hope a movie is made because then this case would certainly be Oscar worthy!

How do you know that to be a fact tho, Swag? LOL Link please.

OK...so if we just go on the theory that they may have theorized where her remains may be...it doesn't mean they couldn't have set up the A fam or others to lead them to the body...does it?!
that's the only thing that makes sense - c'mon you and I know if LE found any piece of remains - it would have been over. I even mentioned it a couple of times when TM and TES pulled out and all were crying that maybe they did find her and were keeping it quiet and I WAS BLASTED BY ALL ON THE BOARD.

No, logic and common sense point to that Blackjack and what a treasure trove of info it would have held. I do believe she did buy that phone with the g-grndpas money and LE knows it as well. LE wanted that phone bad - and they finally got it and it implicated someone (maybe more) in the disposal, knowledge of the crime, cover-up, whatever.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BentDove
Back