DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 28s
At Kholo Creek, Sen Const Huth examined the scene and the body. #badenclay
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 0 times FavoriteFavorited 0 times

Kate Kyriacou‏@KateKyriacou·

The next witness is Senior Constable Ashley Huth from the Brisbane Scientific Section.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 11s
Huth: It was a silt or mud layer. Very soft. Quite waterlogged and muddy. #badenclay

4:18pm Marissa Calligeros: The third witness Senior Constable Ashley Huth has been called to the stand.

He attended the Baden-Clay's home on April 24, 2012 - four days after Mrs Baden-Clay disappeared - where he tested the couple's property and camper trailer for traces of blood.

He did not find any traces of blood at the Brookfield property.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-1-week-1-20140609-39srt.html#ixzz34DNIKq5Y

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m

One officer tried to get down to her but had an accident and needed medical help. Officers had to be lowered from bridge by fire brigade.

Huth: I did my examination while tethered on a rope. #badenclay

Just jumping in quickly to thank everyone VERY much for updating continuously.
It's impossible to like all those posts as things are moving to fast.
It's very much appreciated the time you are taking to do these updates.:)

And what was all that nonsense about from Sgt Murray Watson? The one who regarded GBC as a nice guy? All that stuff about some auction and how he had to cordon the area off in case the tenants were going to disrupt the auction... Are the defence going to suggest that one of those tenants may have had something to do with Allison's death? Was that all from cross-examination by the defence? What was his purpose in appearing for the prosecution? Ali? Any thoughts?

Sorry guys, I may have missed a few Twitter updates. Finding the whole thing very confronting and intense. Apologies also for any doubling up with others. Trying to work from home as well as giving Allison my full attention is challenging. Emotions are running at fever pitch today. I feel like our Amee does. I hope she is ok. There's a glass of red with my name on it any time now. Tears spilling. Please just let justice be done for Allison.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 50s
Huth took water, insect and plant samples. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 39s
Today's evidence is over. We heard the prosecutor's opening remarks and evidence from three police officers. #badenclay
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 2m
Huth: The position of the deceased was under the bridge. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou@KateKyriacou · 15s

Today's evidence is over. We heard the prosecutor's opening remarks and evidence from three police officers. #badenclay 

Today's evidence is over. We heard the prosecutor's opening remarks and evidence from three police officers. #badenclay

I wonder if the seemingly early bedtime was in fact being sent to their rooms as tensions escalated? If so, the girls were probably awake. And if the neighbours heard screams, the girls may have heard considerably more.

You hang in there too Oz Jen!!

A hug for you as well....

hugs2.gif
[/QUOTE]

4:26pm Marissa Calligeros:
Senior Constable Huth said it was extremely difficult to access the creek bed, where Mrs Baden-Clay's body was found.

He was forced to abseil from the bridge to the creek bed below in order to examine the scene.

Another officer had attempted to trek down the steep embankment on the northern side of the creek, but had slipped and dislocated his shoulder in the process.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-1-week-1-20140609-39srt.html#ixzz34DPQKGKt

essica van Vonderen ‏@jessvanvonderen 50s

Court adjourned until 10 am tomorrow. Update on the trial coming up in the 5 pm news #badenclay @ABCNews24

I am so glad for her friend that they were able to have one last catchup, even though they obviously weren't to know that at the time. :(

4:26pm Marissa Calligeros:
Senior Constable Huth said it was extremely difficult to access the creek bed, where Mrs Baden-Clay's body was found.

He was forced to abseil from the bridge to the creek bed below in order to examine the scene.

Another officer had attempted to trek down the steep embankment on the northern side of the creek, but had slipped and dislocated his shoulder in the process.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-1-week-1-20140609-39srt.html#ixzz34DPQKGKt

omg! and poor Allison was thrown down there? This is just so horrifying. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member