The Phone Calls in the early morning of Dec.18, 2013 (both PayPhone & cells)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jmo, I thought TM used "dad" to rub it in to Heather that he was a family man.

Also, am so far kind of thinking that TM probably did not get wind of the pay phone call right away, but instead caught SM talking to Heather in the later call. Maybe the call was broken off abruptly, with SM having just said "meet me at PTL" thinking TM was asleep, instead she was there listening. Could she have ordered SM to go get Heather and bring her to the house, I wonder? Or they both went. I know she lies, but she posted at one time that SM only spoke to Heather once that night...maybe the pay phone was news to her too, later on.

Otherwise I am having problems with SM seemingly never calling Heather again that night, which seems to imply that no plan was in place as of the 1:30ish call.

Hope this makes some sense...

Jmo, I thought TM used "dad" to rub it in to Heather that he was a family man.

Also, am so far kind of thinking that TM probably did not get wind of the pay phone call right away, but instead caught SM talking to Heather in the later call. Maybe the call was broken off abruptly, with SM having just said "meet me at PTL" thinking TM was asleep, instead she was there listening. Could she have ordered SM to go get Heather and bring her to the house, I wonder? Or they both went. I know she lies, but she posted at one time that SM only spoke to Heather once that night...maybe the pay phone was news to her too, later on.

Otherwise I am having problems with SM seemingly never calling Heather again that night, which seems to imply that no plan was in place as of the 1:30ish call.

Hope this makes some sense...

Makes perfect sense. Perhaps something along the line of 'I've got about another hour's work here and then I'll meet you' and then she called the number back to see if he was finished with work.

He doesn't answer, she calls BW, confused, posts on SM, showers, etc. and finally calls his cell. For whatever reason he's home now. (Maybe had to check in at home to make sure all was clear for him to go back out. See if Mama was passed out for the night?). He misses the first call but TM overhears the call he answered and things went to he!! in a handbasket after that.

I just still don't think that Heather knew that he didn't have his cell.

What man would ever willingly admit that his woman, or any woman for that matter, had such control over him, especially when he was trying so hard to assert his manhood with Heather?

Are we sure that Heather knew that TM had taken his phone? I imagine their trysts times were in the early morning hours after he finished up his work, and perhaps she was used to getting/returning calls from/to him at whatever establishment he was working that night. I don't think Heather knew that was a payphone number, and when he didn't answer, then just called his cell, perhaps to confirm their meet time (for whatever reason).

Regardless of whether SM signed an agreement with TM for probation, would he willingly admit that debasement to Heather? And admit that he had no phone, was being cuffed, etc? I imagine he would have tried to make things seem as normal as possible within the realms of the circumstances of TM knowing about the affair. And calling from a number other than his cell was probably normal.

SM wouldn't have to admit his "debasement" to Heather. Tammy had already told Heather he no longer had a phone, if we are to believe the solicitor's "texting" evidence. It is rumored enough to be now treated as fact that Heather was supposedly scared of TM.

Personally, I don't believe Heather was frightened of TM at all, as none of her actions or behavior show fear. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Wouldn't most women, if "threatened" by an angry or distressed wife "to stay away from [her] husband," get the heck out of that situation?

Also Heather told someone that it was SM that called.

Yes, she did. But I have wondered, long before we learned about the alleged pay phone call, when exactly did SM call Heather about leaving his wife?

As some have noted, it was a pretty short call for such a dramatic announcement. Did Heather, in fact, tell her roommate that the pay phone call, was from SM and he told her he was leaving his wife in that 1:35am call? Or had they communicated earlier?

IIRC, that call to the roommate was very brief. Yet Heather was supposedly upset enough to be crying.

We don't even know exactly what time Heather got home, because the date was off by an hour, as determined by the police. I find this alone strange, because the date had reasons for his time estimate, his drive-time to Murrells Inlet, the time he said he got home, etc.

SM wouldn't have to admit his "debasement" to Heather. Tammy had already told Heather he no longer had a phone, if we are to believe the solicitor's "texting" evidence. It is rumored enough to be now treated as fact that Heather was supposedly scared of TM.

Personally, I don't believe Heather was frightened of TM at all, as none of her actions or behavior show fear. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Wouldn't most women, if "threatened" by an angry or distressed wife "to stay away from [her] husband," get the heck out of that situation?

Well..as a certified scaredy cat....I WOULD SAY YES! To that.

No.

Not if they were sure enough of their sexuality, as most women of that age are. And like I said, she may have been afraid of TM but I surely don't think she was scared of SM, or she wouldn't have returned his calls in the first place.

And if TM had confronted her or done any other of the shenanigans that TM did, it could have made Heather that much more determined. Like you said, Heather didn't seem to show any fear.

My point was that I seriously doubt Heather knew that SM didn't have his cell, regardless of what TM said.

And now I will go back into lurk mode, or this too, will turn into a point of contention.

How does being sure of your sexuality have anything to do with being physically threatened by a woman who was bigger and PRObably meaner than HRE? By meaner of course, I mean willing to threaten "your b**ch is about to take his last breath?"

IMO she did know he did not have his phone...bc she did not try to contact him on it after NOV. 5, when TM texted her "dad doesn't have a phone"....she only called it after, he contacted her on the pay phone.

The article says matter of factly the Ms both were home at Heather's 3:17 call that was answered, as if there is some proof they were both there

I keep thinking about this and my mind goes back to the property line dispute with a neighbor. I am not sure which neighbor this is, or where the property line in question is.. But if they served up the same kind of koo koo for cocoa puffs crazy during the weeks following the dispute as they did prior to the arrest (threatening with sticks, filming people..etc), it's quite possible that the neighbor has a security camera of his own...perhaps fixed on the compound??

Just a thought...

How does being sure of your sexuality have anything to do with being physically threatened by a woman who was bigger and PRObably meaner than HRE? By meaner of course, I mean willing to threaten "your b**ch is about to take his last breath?"

Exactly. I'm not even sure of what "being sure of your sexuality" means.

If that means they were attracted sexually, Heather makes it clear in graphic terms on Twitter that she was. SM, by his affair, showed he was too.

Okay. If after five months their "sexuality" alone overcame all reason, decency and responsibility, well, then that's what it was.

None of that changes the fact that it is hard to fathom that Heather didn't know all about SM's phone after being told by TCM. And it doesn't change the fact the Tammy told Heather to stay away from her husband, and Heather called Tammy "obsessed," and said that TCM didn't need to worry about her.

We (I) still have no idea how often they saw each other at work and spoke, or if they were seeing each other at all. How do we know they weren't?

No.

Not if they were sure enough of their sexuality, as most women of that age are. And like I said, she may have been afraid of TM but I surely don't think she was scared of SM, or she wouldn't have returned his calls in the first place.

And if TM had confronted her or done any other of the shenanigans that TM did, it could have made Heather that much more determined. Like you said, Heather didn't seem to show any fear.

My point was that I seriously doubt Heather knew that SM didn't have his cell, regardless of what TM said.

And now I will go back into lurk mode, or this too, will turn into a point of contention.

I hope you don't go into "lurk mode" because I disagree with you about the phone! I do, however, agree with you that Heather was determined.

I'm not interested in contention either, but only in expressing an opinion or interpretation based on some of the facts we have been given.

And I don't think she was scared of SM either.

Exactly. I'm not even sure of what "being sure of your sexuality" means.

If that means they were attracted sexually, Heather makes it clear in graphic terms on Twitter that she was. SM, by his affair, showed he was too.

Okay. If after five months their "sexuality" alone overcame all reason, decency and responsibility, well, then that's what it was.

None of that changes the fact that it is hard to fathom that Heather didn't know all about SM's phone after being told by TCM. And it doesn't change the fact the Tammy told Heather to stay away from her husband, and Heather called Tammy "obsessed," and said that TCM didn't need to worry about her.

We (I) still have no idea how often they saw each other at work and spoke, or if they were seeing each other at all. How do we know they weren't?

It was only about 2 weeks after tm found out and then they went on vacation for a month. I'm sure she harped n henpecked him every inch of every mile. If I had been a passenger I would've rode in the camper! So they didn't have that much time to have secret meetings or such.

I don't think Heather would've called back a payphone almost an hour later. I don't think sm explained he was at a payphone or told her anything about a phone. I think he tried to lure her out so tm could beat her up. When it was a no go the Ms headed home. The attack plan was put back into action when Heather lost the battle of saying no to her heart. I also believe sm drove and tm hid in the back. It's just like LE says both are guilty and both premeditated this and planned it. I think sm's motive was he was living in he77 and his only reprieve from tm was she wanted retribution.

IMO she did know he did not have his phone...bc she did not try to contact him on it after NOV. 5, when TM texted her "dad doesn't have a phone"....she only called it after, he contacted her on the pay phone.

Actually - that text came from TM's phone. It has not been verified it was TM that sent that. You can read between the lines - cuz we can't discuss it here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm sorry hoppy, I thought we were allowed to talk about the stuff from court? This is what I was talking about...??

Nov. 3, 2013

To Heather.. by the way dad no longer owns a phone.

The prosecutor also presented timeline of several phone calls and video that was captured the night/morning that Heather Elvis disappeared from Peachtree Boat Landing.

Ok I see where the confusion is coming from now... and I apologize for my mistake. I did not word that post very well at all. Instead, I should have stated.... "ever since the pay phone call from SM was confirmed by MSM to be from a pay phone on 10th Ave N in Myrtle Beach.."

I must have included the 'Kangaroo Express' part based on an assumption of my own because I wasn't aware there were other pay phones on 10th Avenue North at the time. I thought I was onto something yesterday when I read the confirmation of the phone being on 10th Avenue North... and I knew the receipt found in Heather's car was from the Kangaroo Express... and I already knew that store had a pay phone.

This just proves that assumptions make an *advertiser censored* out of me. I truly do apologize for the confusion... as the last thing I want to do is perpetuate or start rumors.

I also wanted to add--the whole reason for the phone search today was because some of us where throwing out possible scenarios last night about why Heather tried to call him back on the pay phone. Some of us wondered if maybe SM had asked her to call him back at a specific time & were curious to know if the phone would actually ring when she did... like could he have asked her to call him back because TM had his cell phone, and he really was waiting by the phone for her to call... but it never rang so he didn't know she had called. I went to the Kangaroo last night based off the assumption I mentioned above and the phone didn't work... which is what led me to stop at the Circle K when I saw a phone there.

cujenn81, I think your doing an awesome job for all of us here. Thank you so much for taking your time to check into the pay phone info. Its very much appreciated,

:blowkiss:

Ima

This quote makes me think that perhaps TM is one unsure about her sexuality. She is the size and weight of a man...and in stating that SM was going to get a "beat down"....calling him a "b**ch"...it seems like in that marriage the traditional masculine/feminine roles were reversed.

She certainly seemed to like to intimidate with her physical power. I think most women would not be threatening to "beat down" or physically overpower their . husband. TM just completely emasculated him.

Her snarky comments about the height of Heathers father...while just vicious under the circumstances...also are confusing. Her husband is a small man too. Only SHE is larger built and heavier than both of them. Was she bragging on herself in those slurs?

Why would SM have been free of the handcuffs and out of the house at the pay phone on that evening? I just can't figure it out.

Did he 'escape' or was he 'freed' by TM in order to participate in her evil plan?

Why would SM have been free of the handcuffs and out of the house at the pay phone on that evening? I just can't figure it out.

Did he 'escape' or was he 'freed' by TM in order to participate in her evil plan?

I was thinking perhaps TM drank herself to sleep and SM was handcuffed but he convinced one of the other 3 people in the bedroom/home to uncuff him. Ten he left the house to make the pay phone call. When he returned home he encountered an awake and raging TM, who demanded to know where he went and who he had seen. I realize this does not jibe with the IE charges, but even after all this discussion about them exposing themselves all over MB I am still confused as to the timeline of those incidents and/ or if the IE charges are because of texts of sex acts sent to HRE's phone. JMO and sorry I am still not clear on the IE charges/timeline/facts.

cujenn - Thank you for your payphone work - you are a Great Sleuther! But, PLEASE take your boyfriend when you go into that part of town.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BentDove
Back