The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you talking about the money shot. There wasn't anything blurry. It was right out there in your face. Jodi on all fours, butt high in the air, and it wasn't a pretty picture.

All I saw were those photos posted 'accidentally' during recess in the streaming video of the trial.
I could not even tell she was on all fours. Are there original digital copies floating around? I have not seen those.

No offense, but I thought you might want to know, you are using the term 'money shot' incorrectly. That term is typically, how shall I say it, male-centric. :blushing: I'll let you look it up.

So here's a question about the "private" picture of JA's bottom half of her body....This was in the youtube video posted around 1/15 (I can't find the exact thread but remember the date). I don't know quite how to ask this but what were the black squigly type of lines on her private areas? Were those edited or what was it? It looked odd and I couldn't figure it out (I'm female and not a crazy pervert). :-)

Hmm were there more than one up close shot of down there?? I didn't see any black squiggly lines?? Lol maybe the link I saw was limited. I only saw one up close private pic of JA. Anyway, it really does look like to me she was at one time/is a pseudohermaphrodite. I'm going to get into medical terms so if you get offended by that move on to the next post. A pseudohermaphrodite is someone whose genitalia does not match their sex chromosomes or their genitalia is ambiguous. Her clitoris and clitoral hood are lengthened and her labia minora are lengthened also as in a tube shape. Her anterior commissure doesn't start until well below her clitoris and actually about the level of where her vaginal canal should be. This is not normal. Her labia minora just hangs almost like a small penis that did not fully fuse during development. This can happen with congenital adrenal hyperplasia, where a female baby's genital is virilized and the baby can be erroneously labeled a male infant or the genital can be ambiguous and sex can not be determined. It is from too much male sex hormones in utero causing male external genitalia to form on a female fetus. I wonder if JA had this as a child? Or any other disorder that could cause pseudohermaphradism? Cause that ain't normal!! ;) Google image search congenital adrenal hyperplasia virilization and see if you agree if it looks like JA, although you will have to judge from infants. (The images that will come up are medical photos of female infants with virilized genitalia. I don't think this is offensive?? I'm in medical school and I see this everyday on huge projector screens and we also talk about vomit and other bodily fluids so maybe I just don't know what's gross or offensive anymore!! Lol)

Are you talking about the money shot. There wasn't anything blurry. It was right out there in your face. Jodi on all fours, butt high in the air, and it wasn't a pretty picture.

Whoa yeah I did not see THAT picture!!! LMAO!

I never saw the ahem, all 4's pic (who was on all fours Jodi?) and now you all have me interested. If there's a link someone can pm me, I'll take a look. I'm a trained nurse and work in the medical field so I promise I'm not easily grossed out.

for me it's simple. mormon or not, he was just a guy. jodi obviously was sexually experienced---she'd been living with that guy for 4 years. she showed TA that world and he enjoyed it. i'm sure he felt very guilty about it unless this is an inside thing with some mormon men---they have premarital sex but they don't admit it.

i think that's the one thing that made it hard for him to shake her for good, and i also don't think he believed for real that she was capable of doing what she did. i think he thought he had it under control.

We all have fallen from grace. The Mormons are like the Amish morality of bundling in that there was plenty going on under those covers but you ignore it till someone becomes pregnant.

Travis was a conflicted young man. He was a normal moral male that had free sex handed to him. He had someone teach him a sex life far beyond what most men dream about. I think he figured out that that was all Jodi had to offer and he wanted to find that someone special that Jodi would never be.

Hmm were there more than one up close shot of down there?? I didn't see any black squiggly lines?? Lol maybe the link I saw was limited. I only saw one up close private pic of JA. Anyway, it really does look like to me she was at one time/is a pseudohermaphrodite. I'm going to get into medical terms so if you get offended by that move on to the next post. A pseudohermaphrodite is someone whose genitalia does not match their sex chromosomes or their genitalia is ambiguous. Her clitoris and clitoral hood are lengthened and her labia minora are lengthened also as in a tube shape. Her anterior commissure doesn't start until well below her clitoris and actually about the level of where her vaginal canal should be. This is not normal. Her labia minora just hangs almost like a small penis that did not fully fuse during development. This can happen with congenital adrenal hyperplasia, where a female baby's genital is virilized and the baby can be erroneously labeled a male infant or the genital can be ambiguous and sex can not be determined. It is from too much male sex hormones in utero causing male external genitalia to form on a female fetus. I wonder if JA had this as a child? Or any other disorder that could cause pseudohermaphradism? Cause that ain't normal!! ;) Google image search congenital adrenal hyperplasia virilization and see if you agree if it looks like JA, although you will have to judge from infants. (The images that will come up are medical photos of female infants with virilized genitalia. I don't think this is offensive?? I'm in medical school and I see this everyday on huge projector screens and we also talk about vomit and other bodily fluids so maybe I just don't know what's gross or offensive anymore!! Lol)

i was an RN in labor and delivery for 25 years so i've seen more than my share of female anatomy.

i frankly didn't see anything abnormal in what i looked at. she has very large labia minora which isn't all that unusual, but other than that, it all looked like standard equipment to me. i didn't see black lines. i saw some discoloration but part of that's normal. IMO, she had sex and that accounts for some of it too. and i hope i'm not grossing anyone out, but her anus looks dilated to me so i'd say that's the kind of sex she had.

I never saw the ahem, all 4's pic (who was on all fours Jodi?) and now you all have me interested. If there's a link someone can pm me, I'll take a look. I'm a trained nurse and work in the medical field so I promise I'm not easily grossed out.

It's nothing to be grossed out about - it's just weird.

i was an RN in labor and delivery for 25 years so i've seen more than my share of female anatomy.

i frankly didn't see anything abnormal in what i looked at. she has very large labia minora which isn't all that unusual, but other than that, it all looked like standard equipment to me. i didn't see black lines. i saw some discoloration but part of that's normal. IMO, she had sex and that accounts for some of it too. and i hope i'm not grossing anyone out, but her anus looks dilated to me so i'd say that's the kind of sex she had.

Look at the link I posted and go to the video. Doesn't it look like somebody drew a mustache with a Sharpie pen? Don't know how to describe it. that cannot be normal.

I agree, as a nurse too. Not L&D but ER and a LOT of catheters! Here is the link that shows both pictures:

http://s1321.beta.photobucket.com/user/arizonavjodiarias/library/Camera Photos

If he was still going to take Mimi, he signed his death warrant. So I don't get keeping the camera and deleting some pics. There were not going to be any pics shown to Mimi.

I don't know what was going through Arias's twisted mind as her actions are inconceivable. She might have taken the photos, hoping to "win" Travis back once he found them on his camera? She might have deleted them after she determined that he wasn't taking her or canceling the trip because she didn't want to leave behind any evidence.

We may never know her reasons. Like the judge said of CA, she and the truth are strangers. I think the same of Arias. Of course, with both there are tiny truths packed in with the lies, but we may never know what they are.

I watched the court you tube version and it was a little more clear than the posted pictures. It's hard to tell if her labia is fused or if it's apart. When in the posed picture it look fused only to me. So the pictures really may just be too low quality to tell at all. Thanks for sharing the link.
We had a nurse on the 1st day that said it did not look normal. Interesting to see if that we have so many different opinions! Now that I have seen a clearer picture I think I have to agree with you guys. The pictures just make it seem blurred.

And yes I agree with you that anal sex is the sex they had. It is definitely dilated.

Was this the late night wine group?

Unfortunately there was no wine involved for me at the time. The photos were shown during a court recess. We still had a live feed and during a court break somebody was putting them on the overhead.

It was something let me tell yah!

I am replying to posts left in the now closed thread so quotes may look funny.

*~Aimee~*

Where did you find pics of house after foreclosure?

I guess it might be these? If not I found some:
http://s193.beta.photobucket.com/use...is Alexander

:) Yes, those are the photos and link that I have been looking at. I am so grateful they have been up for us.

From KatFish:
I do like his house. He had good taste in decorating. He seemed very tidy and neat. My house is a mismatched cluttery mess.

I agree. He seemed to take great pride in his home. It was a beautiful place and he really seemed to make it his own. All the happy memories inside will hopefully be enough and it will again have happy memories. I think that is what Travis would have wanted. If he can't have it anymore, he would want others to enjoy the home he loved so much.

We all have fallen from grace. The Mormons are like the Amish morality of bundling in that there was plenty going on under those covers but you ignore it till someone becomes pregnant.

Travis was a conflicted young man. He was a normal moral male that had free sex handed to him. He had someone teach him a sex life far beyond what most men dream about. I think he figured out that that was all Jodi had to offer and he wanted to find that someone special that Jodi would never be.

I agree completely. I also think that Jodi knew she'd hit her pinnacle in Travis. That she would never, in her whole life, attract a man as attractive, as successful, as popular and validating for her than Travis. So it was as much as being jealous of her prior self, the one Travis once felt he'd fallen in love with early on, yet knowing that was long gone, as not wanting him to be with anyone else. Imo

I am replying to posts left in the now closed thread so quotes may look funny.

:) Yes, those are the photos and link that I have been looking at. I am so grateful they have been up for us.

I agree. He seemed to take great pride in his home. It was a beautiful place and he really seemed to make it his own. All the happy memories inside will hopefully be enough and it will again have happy memories. I think that is what Travis would have wanted. If he can't have it anymore, he would want others to enjoy the home he loved so much.

His closet organization was incredible for a single man his age. The shoes alone!

Unfortunately there was no wine involved for me at the time. The photos were shown during a court recess. We still had a live feed and during a court break somebody was putting them on the overhead.

It was something let me tell yah!

Yup, I was shocked for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads