Found Deceased TN - Ashley Brown, 27, Nashville, 17 Dec 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Check the HFAB page, it's the 12/19 (10:03am) post, the commenter has initials SM. IIRC, it's something like pressing the on/off button 3 times quickly (fair warning, it could alert your contacts and the authorities).

What is the option? I have a Samsung Note 5. I am alone quite often and would love to know about these things.

Thanks for all your contributions, blobfish and for attempting to squeeze through the gate. I think whatever happened to AB occurred within minutes of her leaving the apartment building and the perp disposed of her body before sunrise. She may have gone across the street to the park to smoke or become directionally confused, but I think the park could hold the answers. There are a few RSOs nearby, but there are more on the TBI's list that are classified as "homeless" with aggravated rape charges who may frequent the park and would also be familiar with dumpsters in the area. JMO. But Centennial Park has several areas that could be dimly lit providing a cover for the crime. The perp may have put her in the dumpster to delay the search and in an effort to contaminate any DNA. I desperately hope they are able to obtain DNA and get justice for AB and her family.

Hi y'all,

Just got home from work - nothing to report here regarding the state of the building. If there are agents around, I haven't seen them yet, and my guess is if they/the police are here they are parked inside the garage somewhere. No crime scene tape or anything, either here or at the location of other nearby residential dumpsters. Regarding the call box, I was mistaken. The code is not something given to the person buzzing in, it is a code that YOU type into your phone which remotely unlocks the door. Also, even with my relatively small frame, I could not fit through the bars in the garage to try and get in, even without my coat on, so, once again, not sure of that relevance, but thought I'd share. There is a News Channel 2 van still parked outside, but it doesn't look like they are actively doing anything, just sitting there.

So, regarding the autopsy reports, I want to add in my 2 cents that this report is *preliminary*, so, like soanyway and Elainera said in their posts, things like tox screens are not going to be available today. And I think, in this case, the tox report is probably going to be most telling in regards to CAUSE of death. MANNER of death (i.e. suicide, homicide, accidental, or natural) may however be more unclear. So it may be that they find evidence of a drug cocktail, but that wouldn't tell the ME whether or not she had simply taken something she wasn't aware she took (either due to her allegedly intoxicated state, or possibly being misinformed about what she was taking - who can trust the purity of illegal drugs bought on the street nowadays?) or whether she was given it intentionally under criminal motives for rape and/or murder (e.g. spiked drink, poisoning).

Regarding my theory on where she was dumped: I think it was unlikely she was dumped anywhere more than a block from where the apartment complex is. If she were abducted in a car, why would someone bother to dump her anywhere within the vicinity when they could have covered their tracks more and dumped her in a state park somewhere 20 miles away? Therefore, IMO, she was abducted by another person on foot. Given that, 125-150 lbs of human being is a difficult load to carry, meaning they probably weren't going to dump her 3 blocks over. And if her death happened later on, in the early hours of the morning, but when people are starting to wake up (around 530-6), they would've risked being seen. I don't think there was a struggle, because I feel like that would have been reported in the prelim results, because that's important even if it doesn't point to homicide. So you have a full-grown dead, or on-the-verge-of death/comatose adult to transport somewhere without being seen. My money's on the actual apartment complex via the trash chute (vicinity could still mean this complex, but they say vicinity in order not to sound conclusive, because in reality they don't know) or, more likely, one of the more accessible dumpsters down the block that are located in pretty not well-lit conditions.

Thanks for all your contributions, blobfish and for attempting to squeeze through the gate. I think whatever happened to AB occurred within minutes of her leaving the apartment building and the perp disposed of her body before sunrise. She may have gone across the street to the park to smoke or become directionally confused, but I think the park could hold the answers. There are a few RSOs nearby, but there are more on the TBI's list that are classified as "homeless" with aggravated rape charges who may frequent the park and would also be familiar with dumpsters in the area. JMO. But Centennial Park has several areas that could be dimly lit providing a cover for the crime. The perp may have put her in the dumpster to delay the search and in an effort to contaminate any DNA. I desperately hope they are able to obtain DNA and get justice for AB and her family.

There is a large community of homeless people living in Centennial park, LOTS. Most of them are harmless, and as I may have mentioned in a previous posts, I made friends with one of the dudes living there a few months ago. Haven't seen him in a while, he's a sweet man, and I've been worried about him, but if I see him again anytime soon, I'll ask him if he knows anything about any of his "neighbors" who might be violent, especially towards women. To your point about becoming directionally confused, hell yes. I don't know why, but this area was so confusing for me when I first moved here, and the way that the building is set up can also be confusing in terms of where entrances are, and which entrances lead where (some don't lead up to all floors). There are definitely areas of "cover" in the park; it's a kind of hilly park, so if you were to rape someone or strangle them (though unlikely as strangulation would've been reported in the prelim autopsy), you could easily do it in between some of the rolling hills and not be seen due to physical cover and lack of light. There are also actual bathrooms in concrete buildings in the park (though I'm not sure if they lock after dark; I've never used them since I live so close).

Edit: to add, my building is also right next to the Centennial Sportsplex, kind of like a YMCA. Their pool hours for members' open swim start very early in the morning, and a surprising amount of people (including one of my coworkers) go there at around 5am-6am. On Saturdays it doesn't open until 8, but I've seen people using the tennis courts or playing on the football fields at what I'd consider ungodly hours to be exercising, even on the weekends. Meaning, a homeless person living in the park would know the additional risk the Sportsplex is for being witnessed by people coming there in groups to play football/soccer/tennis/etc.

Thanks and I just wanted to clarify my last post. In no way am I insinuating that homeless people are criminals, just pointing out that there are a few RSOs that do not list current addresses and could possible be familiar with the park. I would never make a stereotype like that, especially given that so many are veterans and I just find it heartbreaking. I was thinking of the park in being directionally confused, recalling a visit to the Parthenon where I couldn't find my car. But the apartment complex sounds equally confusing. Given the time of day she disappeared, I would hope that it would be easy to identify her (and anyone else) on footage. Do you know if there are cameras on the park trails?

There is a large community of homeless people living in Centennial park, LOTS. Most of them are harmless, and as I may have mentioned in a previous posts, I made friends with one of the dudes living there a few months ago. Haven't seen him in a while, he's a sweet man, and I've been worried about him, but if I see him again anytime soon, I'll ask him if he knows anything about any of his "neighbors" who might be violent, especially towards women. To your point about becoming directionally confused, hell yes. I don't know why, but this area was so confusing for me when I first moved here, and the way that the building is set up can also be confusing in terms of where entrances are, and which entrances lead where (some don't lead up to all floors). There are definitely areas of "cover" in the park; it's a kind of hilly park, so if you were to rape someone or strangle them (though unlikely as strangulation would've been reported in the prelim autopsy), you could easily do it in between some of the rolling hills and not be seen due to physical cover and lack of light. There are also actual bathrooms in concrete buildings in the park (though I'm not sure if they lock after dark; I've never used them since I live so close).

Edit: to add, my building is also right next to the Centennial Sportsplex, kind of like a YMCA. Their pool hours for members' open swim start very early in the morning, and a surprising amount of people (including one of my coworkers) go there at around 5am-6am. On Saturdays it doesn't open until 8, but I've seen people using the tennis courts or playing on the football fields at what I'd consider ungodly hours to be exercising, even on the weekends. Meaning, a homeless person living in the park would know the additional risk the Sportsplex is for being witnessed by people coming there in groups to play football/soccer/tennis/etc.

First all of all, WELCOME FISH and thanks for joining.

QUESTION (and probably a dumb question)

I've seen mention of there being "federal agents" present. Does that mean FBI?
Is it normal for Feds to be involved so soon?

What is the option? I have a Samsung Note 5. I am alone quite often and would love to know about these things.
Settings
Personal
Privacy and safety
Send SOS messages

That's on my Samsung Galaxy Amp 2. (by the by, I don't love this phone as much as my Galaxy s4 because it has no memory hardly and makes it annoying to move stuff to the SD card)

First all of all, WELCOME FISH and thanks for joining.

QUESTION (and probably a dumb question)

I've seen mention of there being "federal agents" present. Does that mean FBI?
Is it normal for Feds to be involved so soon?

Yes, the FBI was involved starting on Tuesday morning. Federal agents were going door to door asking questions (simple ?'s like 'were you awake early Saturday morning? Have you ever seen this woman before? Did you hear anything or see anything out of the ordinary/suspicious over the past week?"). And to answer your other question, no, it is NOT normal for the feds to jump on a missing persons case so early on. They told me straight up they were treating it as an abduction, which means they had some sort of evidence that it was an abduction and that she didn't just wander off. Paraphrasing from a (now deleted) reddit thread on the nashville subreddit, someone claiming to be LE had said that oftentimes if an adult goes missing after being reportedly intoxicated or after a drug relapse (not at all saying that happened here, just an example), the police will help, but will not treat it as anything suspicious because the person was an adult and made their own choice. This poster said that in most of these "they were drunk and wandered off" cases, they are resolved pretty quickly and they end up finding the person, usually alive. So, my thought is, if she had her phone with her, which her friend moons posted earlier up in the thread, she possibly texted something concerning or used the alert function or something similar that suggested heavily enough that she was taken that there was probable cause to treat it as an abduction. But, to your point, the MP report was filed on Saturday evening (she was last seen or heard from - not clear which - at around 3am-430am on Saturday morning). By Tuesday at noon, the feds were at my door, meaning that they were basically on it as soon as that required 72 hour period passed. This was a red flag to me, and I mentioned it to the agent, saying that I knew that MP reports are not usually moved on like this without some good evidence to suggest otherwise, and I asked him about it because I wasn't sure how much her disappearance presented a threat to the community (e.g. some random rapist/killer who just looks for an opportunity to take someone alone and vulnerable). He said he was unable to relay any information to me concerning anything other than when she was last seen/heard from and that they were treating it as an abduction.

IMO, they must've had some pretty compelling evidence early on that she did not leave on her own. While it could be a concerning text she sent, I still think it's possible they uncovered some footage showing her either being followed or even abducted. Trying to keep an open mind that maybe the perp wasn't on foot and she was forced into a vehicle and driven into the park or a nearby location. Just thinking if the FBI was involved it screamed kidnapping/abduction. JMO

IMO, they must've had some pretty compelling evidence early on that she did not leave on her own. While it could be a concerning text she sent, I still think it's possible they uncovered some footage showing her either being followed or even abducted. Trying to keep an open mind that maybe the perp wasn't on foot and she was forced into a vehicle and driven into the park or a nearby location. Just thinking if the FBI was involved it screamed kidnapping/abduction. JMO

Yes, I totally agree - it's unclear whether she was taken on foot or by car. The sad thing about this building is it has basically NO cameras except in the lobby and at the main entry/exit of parking garages and some of the entrances/exits. For example, there are no cameras in the stairwells, none in the hallways (except on the 1st floor and the 8th floor, which has a common room, pool and fitness center), and none in the trash chute rooms. Essentially, the stairwells and trash chute rooms are places where if I owned a residential building, I'd want cameras, for my own liability's sake as a building owner. Even if nothing serious happened, I'd rather have them than not. I mean, just simple stuff, like the fact that someone once let their dog vomit/**** on the carpet to one of the entrances once and didn't clean it up, if there was a camera there, the person could have been fined. Or something more serious but not resulting in death, like someone posing as a delivery person who robs a resident at an entrance (or vice versa - when I was in college, a couple dudes in the dorm next door robbed a pizza man). I hope there is footage of her on cameras from one of the nearby restaurants, hotels, or stores, though. The building is right nest to a Japanese steakhouse/sushi restaurant, and I've been going out there to smoke after sunset recently because there are always at least 2 valet people running cars, and usually a line to get in from around 6pm-10pm. But my point is that I'd expect places like that, especially places that you 100% pretty much have to have your car valet-parked in their valet garage, would have cameras for THEIR liability.

Soanyway, also to your point, and I have to make a disclaimer that this is TOTALLY left field speculation that is only my opinion - it could possibly be that the FBI got involved because there was relation to ongoing cases/abductions/etc. regarding a person or group of people they've been after before Ashley was taken. I'm not an expert, so I'm not sure of this, but is the FBI always involved if it's declared a kidnapping/abduction? Or does the police department investigate the kidnapping/abduction and only turn it over to the FBI if they have reason to believe it will be out of their jurisdiction? Or are all kidnappings/abductions assumed from the get-go to eventually get to the point where they'd be out of local police jurisdiction so the FBI takes over immediately as a preliminary precaution in case the abducted person is taken out of the immediate area/city/state?

I've followed a few cases here where there were either NO cameras present or they were (knowingly inoperable). In one, a woman went missing after witnesses reported her having an altercation in the parking lot with 2-3 men (her keys were found on the ground next to her unlocked vehicle). The motel owner claimed there was no law stating that the cameras (3 that would've shown what happened) had to be working. There were also several throughout the hotel hallways that were not working. In DS's case (currently missing from MI), no cameras at the apartment complex and dim lighting (which if IIRC, has since been addressed). Sadly, I think most of us assume these things are rarely check the extent of security measures when renting (but I will NOW). Even my daughter's college recently announced new call boxes and a million dollar plan to include enhanced lighting. They do have an alert system and the option to have someone walk you back to your dorm, but orientation is never at night so it's not until you visit your child after hours that you realize how dimly lit the campus is (especially in the winter). I hope your apartment complex see this is a wake up call and addresses the camera issue. I know you mentioned that the FBI had visited and you're not on the same floor, so it sounds as though their investigation is being very thorough. But has the apartment complex sent out any emails asking residents to come forward if they saw anything or to be extra cautious (only allowing known people into the building, etc.)? There's still a chance that someone may not have been home and questioned by the FBI (possibly out of town) and may not even know that something happened to AB. JMO

Yes, I totally agree - it's unclear whether she was taken on foot or by car. The sad thing about this building is it has basically NO cameras except in the lobby and at the main entry/exit of parking garages and some of the entrances/exits. For example, there are no cameras in the stairwells, none in the hallways (except on the 1st floor and the 8th floor, which has a common room, pool and fitness center), and none in the trash chute rooms. Essentially, the stairwells and trash chute rooms are places where if I owned a residential building, I'd want cameras, for my own liability's sake as a building owner. Even if nothing serious happened, I'd rather have them than not. I mean, just simple stuff, like the fact that someone once let their dog vomit/**** on the carpet to one of the entrances once and didn't clean it up, if there was a camera there, the person could have been fined. Or something more serious but not resulting in death, like someone posing as a delivery person who robs a resident at an entrance (or vice versa - when I was in college, a couple dudes in the dorm next door robbed a pizza man). I hope there is footage of her on cameras from one of the nearby restaurants, hotels, or stores, though. The building is right nest to a Japanese steakhouse/sushi restaurant, and I've been going out there to smoke after sunset recently because there are always at least 2 valet people running cars, and usually a line to get in from around 6pm-10pm. But my point is that I'd expect places like that, especially places that you 100% pretty much have to have your car valet-parked in their valet garage, would have cameras for THEIR liability.

I've followed a few cases here where there were either NO cameras present or they were (knowingly inoperable). In one, a woman went missing after witnesses reported her having an altercation in the parking lot with 2-3 men (her keys were found on the ground next to her unlocked vehicle). The motel owner claimed there was no law stating that the cameras (3 that would've shown what happened) had to be working. There were also several throughout the hotel hallways that were not working. In DS's case (currently missing from MI), no cameras at the apartment complex and dim lighting (which if IIRC, has since been addressed). Sadly, I think most of us assume these things are rarely check the extent of security measures when renting (but I will NOW). Even my daughter's college recently announced new call boxes and a million dollar plan to include enhanced lighting. They do have an alert system and the option to have someone walk you back to your dorm, but orientation is never at night so it's not until you visit your child after hours that you realize how dimly lit the campus is (especially in the winter). I hope your apartment complex see this is a wake up call and addresses the camera issue. I know you mentioned that the FBI had visited and you're not on the same floor, so it sounds as though their investigation is being very thorough. But has the apartment complex sent out any emails asking residents to come forward if they saw anything or to be extra cautious (only allowing known people into the building, etc.)? There's still a chance that someone may not have been home and questioned by the FBI (possibly out of town) and may not even know that something happened to AB. JMO

So I want to state that in no way am I implicating/blaming the property in this case, but overall, they're badly managed. My husband and I are looking to break our lease for a whole host of issues that have been badly dealt with since we moved in (unrelated to this case, mostly maintenance stuff/things breaking). Anyway, they sent out an initial email to let all residents know the FBI would be here on Tues/Wed to ask us questions, and they said anything we know would be helpful, but, to my dismay, there were NO messages about general resident safety, and I had even emailed one of the assistant managers about whether or not there are cameras in the area I used to smoke at (this was on Tuesday, right after the FBI showed up, but before AB was found), and she never responded. I know she was likely busy, but resident safety concerns should be at the top of their priorities, in terms of helping the police/feds, but also in terms of making sure that their other residents are practicing basic safety and reassuring them they are safe if they ask questions that can be answered (i.e., I could understand if I had asked her "was AB seen on camera? If so, which one?", but I only asked a general question concerning the basic safety of the building and she decided that wasn't an important answer, I guess). Again, I'm not implicating the management, I'm simply saying that, overall, when it comes to relationships with their residents, the quality of the individual units, and the attentiveness of the maintenance and management staff, it is sub-par, especially for the rent we all pay. I live in a one bedroom, about 650 sq ft, and pay $1810/month. It's more than that if you lease for less than a year, which does happen a lot because a lot of people live here that work at nearby hospitals for short-term internships/residency/fellowships. Ashley didn't live here, and idk who her friends were at the party, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were involved in the medical field, as that is pretty common for clientele at this building, since we are within walking distance of 4 different large hospitals.

To be honest, I wouldn't be completely surprised to find out that some of the 'fisheye' style cameras inside are non-functioning or fake, based on the overall cheap quality of everything here.

I've seen the FBI involved in many cases here for variety of reasons, usually assisting local LE as their reach is more extensive and information seems to surface quicker with their involvement (JMO). They can be called in if a known fugitive is suspected, the victim is thought to have been abducted and taken across state lines, known organized crime (drugs, gangs, etc.), and human trafficking. I saw a report of a man in November being abducted in East Nashville (not likely related), but these things do happen and I'm glad to see that the FBI was pulled in so soon to assist.

Soanyway, also to your point, and I have to make a disclaimer that this is TOTALLY left field speculation that is only my opinion - it could possibly be that the FBI got involved because there was relation to ongoing cases/abductions/etc. regarding a person or group of people they've been after before Ashley was taken. I'm not an expert, so I'm not sure of this, but is the FBI always involved if it's declared a kidnapping/abduction? Or does the police department investigate the kidnapping/abduction and only turn it over to the FBI if they have reason to believe it will be out of their jurisdiction? Or are all kidnappings/abductions assumed from the get-go to eventually get to the point where they'd be out of local police jurisdiction so the FBI takes over immediately as a preliminary precaution in case the abducted person is taken out of the immediate area/city/state?

Oh, one more thing, soanyway, if your daughter ever feels that there are things the university could be doing to improve safety, but aren't doing, urge her to get involved with her student union/graduate student union. When I was doing my PhD at a university in a different state, I worked with highly infectious diseases, so I was working in an isolated building that was not part of campus proper and had lots of security measures to get in/out of the building, but the parking lot was not lit AT ALL when I first started there, and they didn't even have one of those blue emergency light police call things out there. I teamed up with the grad student union to draft a letter to the university president and police department to demand the installation of an emergency call box and better lighting (other grad students that worked out there were also demanding free bus access, because busses would run you to campus for free or a reduced fee if you didn't have a car, but they didn't go out that far, and it was a long walk, especially in the dark and with no sidewalks). In today's day and age where the conversation about things like sexual assault on college campuses is at the forefront of many people's minds, student groups and demands like this have a lot of pull - they're meaningful and oftentimes relatively inexpensive to execute.

This is only from what I've seen here on WS in other cases, the FBI often gets involved when local PD feel they don't have enough resources (be it manpower, technical resources such as searching computers and phones, or officers with advanced training/experience etc). It does not necessarily mean that issues of jurisdiction are the reason why FBI would be called in. Not saying this is the case here, just sharing what I've seen in other cases here.

This is only from what I've seen here on WS in other cases, the FBI often gets involved when local PD feel they don't have enough resources (be it manpower, technical resources such as searching computers and phones, or officers with advanced training/experience etc). It does not necessarily mean that issues of jurisdiction are the reason why FBI would be called in. Not saying this is the case here, just sharing what I've seen in other cases here.

Thanks for the information! I figured that whatever the reason, the reason, the feds being involved meant something very serious. Which makes me think that it will be unlikely to turn out to be a panic dump by someone who witnessed her of or something like that. JMO, of course.
I

I agree, as a resident, your safety should be paramount and the complex should be doing something to address it (JMO). In Danielle Stislicki's case (MI), she was last seen on a Friday night, leaving work, no indication she ever made it into her apartment, but her vehicle was found parked in front of her building the following evening. The complex is offering a $50,000 reward and has reportedly addressed lighting concerns since her disappearance. While it's still uncertain that she was taken from the complex (or vehicle brought back for staging), IMO, they should've notified ALL of the residents that something had occurred (in an effort to obtain tips for LE and as a "heads up" to be more aware of their surroundings). I'm sure there are some in DS's complex that were unaware of her disappearance. Just think with AB last location (at least publicly known) being the apartments, more should be done to address resident's concerns. OT, but you're paying $400 more a month for 1/4 the space when compared to my house payment. I hate this for young people, how can you ever get ahead?? That may be typical for downtown and location is good, just seems like such a racket to me (especially when you can't put a price on safety and that may be lacking). I fully expect my daughter to move back in after college, if for no reason than to save money (and my laundering skills, of course).

So I want to state that in no way am I implicating/blaming the property in this case, but overall, they're badly managed. My husband and I are looking to break our lease for a whole host of issues that have been badly dealt with since we moved in (unrelated to this case, mostly maintenance stuff/things breaking). Anyway, they sent out an initial email to let all residents know the FBI would be here on Tues/Wed to ask us questions, and they said anything we know would be helpful, but, to my dismay, there were NO messages about general resident safety, and I had even emailed one of the assistant managers about whether or not there are cameras in the area I used to smoke at (this was on Tuesday, right after the FBI showed up, but before AB was found), and she never responded. I know she was likely busy, but resident safety concerns should be at the top of their priorities, in terms of helping the police/feds, but also in terms of making sure that their other residents are practicing basic safety and reassuring them they are safe if they ask questions that can be answered (i.e., I could understand if I had asked her "was AB seen on camera? If so, which one?", but I only asked a general question concerning the basic safety of the building and she decided that wasn't an important answer, I guess). Again, I'm not implicating the management, I'm simply saying that, overall, when it comes to relationships with their residents, the quality of the individual units, and the attentiveness of the maintenance and management staff, it is sub-par, especially for the rent we all pay. I live in a one bedroom, about 650 sq ft, and pay $1810/month. It's more than that if you lease for less than a year, which does happen a lot because a lot of people live here that work at nearby hospitals for short-term internships/residency/fellowships. Ashley didn't live here, and idk who her friends were at the party, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were involved in the medical field, as that is pretty common for clientele at this building, since we are within walking distance of 4 different large hospitals.

Good to know, blobfish! If anything remotely good can come out of the horrible attacks on women on campus, it should be the implementation of added security measures. I told her years ago, that some kids got soccer moms and she got "stalker" mom. I've always been in her business (secretly, I don't think she would want it any other way, just wouldn't admit it). Followed her on Twitter and other SM for 3 years before giving up my user names. She added me on Snapchat just before going off to college and it wasn't until a recent out of state trip with a sorority sister that I had her get a GPS app in case anything happened. IMO, children want us to be involved and to know that we would be devastated if anything ever happened to them. (I don't abuse my stalking and only check her GPS if there's a real concern because of where she's going).

Oh, one more thing, soanyway, if your daughter ever feels that there are things the university could be doing to improve safety, but aren't doing, urge her to get involved with her student union/graduate student union. When I was doing my PhD at a university in a different state, I worked with highly infectious diseases, so I was working in an isolated building that was not part of campus proper and had lots of security measures to get in/out of the building, but the parking lot was not lit AT ALL when I first started there, and they didn't even have one of those blue emergency light police call things out there. I teamed up with the grad student union to draft a letter to the university president and police department to demand the installation of an emergency call box and better lighting (other grad students that worked out there were also demanding free bus access, because busses would run you to campus for free or a reduced fee if you didn't have a car, but they didn't go out that far, and it was a long walk, especially in the dark and with no sidewalks). In today's day and age where the conversation about things like sexual assault on college campuses is at the forefront of many people's minds, student groups and demands like this have a lot of pull - they're meaningful and oftentimes relatively inexpensive to execute.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madsulli
Back