TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the FBI has Haleigh Cummings poster up...one would believe that they are actively searching for her. This is not the case. It is pretty well observed and admitted by local LE that this is a homicide and they have a very good idea who is responsible. They don't have enough evidence for reasonable cause.

Can the same be said for Holly?

Yes, especially if Holly was killed by some type of negligent homicide. Although it seems that it would be simpler to gather evidence in a case of involuntary manslaughter versus premeditated murder. But in the end I guess it just depends on how well the perp cleaned up after himself.

This fundraiser says it was planned by the family? It was planned for the 1st and I thought the other was the 16th?

You are right, this is not the same fundraiser. I was told by someone who runs the HBUP FB page that the event they were planning was to be held on the 16th.

Just out of curiosity, if no one has been ruled as a POI, doesn't that essentially make everyone a POI?

I mean... I'm not a rocket scientist, but you can only fall into one category or the other.

There is a lot of information in this case being kept very close to the vest via LE.

So, LE does not want our help. Well, if they didn’t NEED the public’s help, wouldn’t Holly be found?

When was the last time there has been a presser in this case?

I smell a duck.

Holly deserves better than this muck.

Moo
Walks just like a duck. Many of us have been to the duckpond before..with Haleigh and Tara. They don't talk about the case and they don't find them either. I don't think this keeping things close to the vest works out very well in these rural communities but they continue to do it. IMO, when they keep things closed up, it is a homicide and they know who did it.

Yes, I know we have no official released timeline.. Another obvious detail that is to be kept from the public.. So, I am using the direct words(quotes) of LE and the family ONLY to plug into the events of that Morning.. Really only 2 times are needed for what I am speaking of and it matters none whatsoever not only what events took place or their sequence when speaking of the issue that I have brought up..

The time of a few minutes before 8am is directly derived from LE mouth.. Along with both the family and LE stating that Holly was leaving the house at 7:40am.. Those are the only times that Are needed in discussing the issue at hand.. Again the events and their sequence are irrelevant with this specific issue..

The rest is based on stone cold, hard fact of traveling time that give or take a few minutes cannot be altered or changed to make that time a different amount needed in order for Karen to leave her school and arrive home at the Bobo residence..*

So, with that said I cannot dismiss what is the obvious here in it not fitting.. LE and the family's omission of a timeline or intentional muddying of the events that morning do not make a difference and does not change the travel time between the school and the home..

With Holly exiting at the home at 7:40am you can literally skip all of the in between events and go directly to the fact that even if Karen were notified the minute Holly stepped out that door at 7:40am.. Karen still would not be able to be at the BoBo home a few minutes before 8am as LE states that she was..

Not to mention the fact that Karen didn't even speak directly to the neighbor but rather the neighbor had to leave a msg, that msg was then taken to where Karen was located in the cafeteria and relayed to Karen what the msg was of hearing a scream from the direction of her home.. That takes a matter of minutes to transpire along with Karen getting into a vehicle and leaving the school..

All In all it is not humanly possible for Karen Bobo to have arrived back at the home a few minutes before 8am.. BEFORE *LE ARRIVES..

Unless.. Of course as many of us have suspected we have been intentionally lied to and deceived totally about not only the events but more importantly with this issue the times of that morning.. So are they intentionally lying about these two times?? Because that is the only info needed to understand and know it's not humanly possible.. So, for it to not be correct then those two times have been specifically lied about..

Is that out of the realm of possibility?? Of course not.. With this case who the he!! Knows what the truth is about anything.. All I know is Holly is gone!!!!! And IMO most likely no longer alive!! Something needs to happen and if all this is lies then how about trying a little of the truth for the case to progress because if everything we know is lies.. Well it's just disgusting and most of all disgusting for Holly because I believe it is directly hindering this investigation!!! Disgusting!!
:clap: Great Post Smooth. I have one question. How long is the drive from Karen's work to Swan Johnson? I have the ride to Parsons about 12-15 minutes. Am I off on the time?

I am not going to apologize for thinking this case is very weird. In such a small town, one would think this disappearance would be a part of the daily news every week, if not every day. One would think the family might give interviews and ask for help more than just every so often. That is what I mean by a seeming lack of desperation. I can't and don't believe that any media would turn down this family if they want some air time or newspaper space. Holly's case was riveting enough from the start to garner national press, and could still have that sort of attention, IMO, if the family was proactive. I guess I have Beth Holloway on the brain...
JMO

Of course the family knows that CB is going to be considered a POI. Why doesn't the sheriff give them all polys and announce the results...this would clear up all the mud-slinging and would help the public call in any suspicious characters.

The way they are letting it stand, they have a whole bunch of people thinking the Bobos aren't being honest about that morning. Now why is this continuing? Why put the family through this stuff when LE could simply say they passed a poly....?

This would encourage the family to get this story out to the media. Instead they are holed up in their tight knit community searching on their own. They could have the best SAR teams at their disposal but they are going to have to answer questions and submit to a poly.

.....of course if they didn't pass a poly, then we would have to consider the possibility that is why LE isn't talking.

He is 25 (maybe 26 now for all we know.) I would hope he was questioned on his own. I don't know why it comes off as though he is a helpless teenager, he is a grown man. Very weird.

I have seen this behavior before in a very famous case. OK, I want to know what school CB attends. He quit his job (if he had one). He and his mom are working together..and searching for Holly every day. They say he is traveling from state to state passing out flyers. Is he traveling alone?

Is there a possibility that something is wrong with Clint? Is there a learning disability? We are missing something and I am going to put this out there for consumption. I have been leaning towards this from day one and would like to know if he functions at a normal level.

I have stated that this family is educated and there is no reason for their words to have to be explained. But I have struggled with Clint's explanations. I would like to know if Clint has a disability of some kind.

Whisperer,

I wondered the same from the beginning, but didn't have the nerve to post it. It could answer some questions.

So many sticking points in this case.
2 that are giving me pause now:

• KB's IMMEDIATE sense of disaster when she got whatever call she got to inform her Holly was gone. She HAD to have prior knowledge of a threat or danger for her to react this way. I think most of us would first try to think of rational reasons for the report that our child was missing rather than go directly to panic, personality disorders notwithstanding. I think something she had been worrying about had come to a reality that morning. Could be that Holly had talked about leaving, had someone stalking her, had conflict within the home, was payment for a debt, etc.? There is no telling what sort of nightmare had been causing KB anxiety that erupted in the panic we saw. It just did not match the situation as WE knew it then.

• ? Do any of you remember unverified reports of CB being injured/arm broken early on There was talk about that as the reason he was not seen for many weeks. We couldn't find a picture of him to even see what he looks like for a very long time. If CB was injured in some way, did it come from an altercation with Holly, with a friend/acquaintance, someone else in the family? Again, unless they tell us, we can speculate til the cows come home and still be no closer to the truth.

:clap: Great Post!

now that is worth pursuing, but how?

Has CB ever answered reporters questions?
Only coverage I've caught since this story broke was always someone else answering for CB, like the family spokesperson. I'm not trying to point a finger at CB, but we are all familiar with CB said she was dragged into the bush ... CB did not say she was dragged ... CB said ... I'd like to hear his account from his lips if anyone has a link to same.

We have all discussed Clint, Karen and a little about Drew. One person who is always left out of this situation is Dana. Why didn't Clint call Dana? No one includes Dana in anything about this case. Clint calls Karen, the neighbor calls Karen but no one calls Dana..

As the father in the house, wouldn't he be the first one called? Was Dana left out of everything that goes on in the house? We just don't know.

From the PICS, we see that Drew, Clint and Drew's brother (?) are avid hunters. Seems like one duck isn't enough...*sigh* They all like Camo from what I see. I think Clint should be able to recognize Drew, regardless.

Has CB ever answered reporters questions?
Only coverage I've caught since this story broke was always someone else answering for CB, like the family spokesperson. I'm not trying to point a finger at CB, but we are all familiar with CB said she was dragged into the bush ... CB did not say she was dragged ... CB said ... I'd like to hear his account from his lips if anyone has a link to same.

Clint spoke to JVM in August. I will try to find the transcript. It is on this site...video of him speaking.

Greetings. I wondered why I can find no record for a Holly Bobo age 22 having lived in Tennesee? In a nationwide search I could only find a 22 Yr old Holly Bobo living in Pataskala, Ohio. All other Holly Bobos are too old to fit.

Is it possible she is not missing and this is a scam?
There is something off with this case.

In all public records for the family I could only find Dana, Karen and Clint listed as members. Is it possible to find any public records from the census bureau or SSI records to verify what her relationship is to this family? Do you think LE would check her birth certificate as a matter of investigation?

TIA

Greetings. I wondered why I can find no record for a Holly Bobo age 22 having lived in Tennesee? In a nationwide search I could only find a 22 Yr old Holly Bobo living in Pataskala, Ohio. All other Holly Bobos are too old to fit.

Is it possible she is not missing and this is a scam?
There is something off with this case.

In all public records for the family I could only find Dana, Karen and Clint listed as members. Is it possible to find any public records from the census bureau or SSI records to verify what her relationship is to this family? Do you think LE would check her birth certificate as a matter of investigation?

TIA

I looked too... Nothing. Very strange. Everyone else seems to be mentioned. Can you elaborate what you mean by scam?

Here is my list:

Holly Renee Bobo Hope, Ark age 44

Holly Jean Bobo Tulsa, Ok age 61

Holly M.(or J.) Bobo Wisc. age 38

Holly M. Bobo Texas age 37

Holly M. Bobo N.C. age 36

Holly Bobo Utah age 94

Holly Bobo Pataskala, Oh age 22

(note: the three Holly M.s one year apart have entirely different relatives listed for each)

Looks like Karen Bobo is not listed as having ever lived there either!
However, oddly enough there is one age 45 in little ole Hope, Ark.
And another one from the same towns in Texas as the Holly listed above, age 53.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895