Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed this little tid bit...how very odd to have a hospital bed in a high school classroom!
I was thinking there were lessons in CPR done in his health class.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I was thinking there were lessons in CPR done in his health class.

I don't see a bed being used for this purpose in his CPR class:

[video=youtube;FZtCQ4bKIP0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZtCQ4bKIP0[/video]

I don't see a bed being used for this purpose in his CPR class:

[video=youtube;FZtCQ4bKIP0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZtCQ4bKIP0[/video]
That could be just one time, but there are other things it could be used for. From what I understand that HOSA program involved some vocational training in medical.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/03/...der-massages-holding-hands-special-treatment/

The pair were also reportedly caught holding hands on several occasions. Even more shocking, a student reported seeing Elizabeth fast asleep on a bed that Cummins had in his classroom. He apparently had a hospital bed in his room for teaching purposes, but allowed Elizabeth the privilege of sleeping on the bed, alone in the room.

Wow I missed that one. TC is one creepy dude, and the school needs to be investigated for letting stuff like this go on there!

You need a hard surface to perform CPR from what I remember of CPR training. I recall placing a board under the person if they are on a bed. A table would be better for CPR IMO, but hey, if he was able to make it work for him . Geebus, this school is stupid!

You need a hard surface to perform CPR from what I remember of CPR training. I recall placing a board under the person if they are on a bed. A table would be better for CPR IMO, but hey, if he was able to make it work for him . Geezus this school is stupid!
He got in there for teaching purposes.

I was driving past a Walmart today and on a whim decided to drive through the parking lot to check cars, (even though I am on the East coast I still believe they can be anywhere) and I saw 4 silver rogues but no TN plates unfortunately.

I missed this little tid bit...how very odd to have a hospital bed in a high school classroom!

He taught Health Occupation Class. Getting students ready to work in the health care industry. When I had this class many moons ago, we became certified nurse aid our junior year. Our Senior Year we co-op school part of the day, work the rest. Part of our training was how to make beds properly, how to lift people in and out of bed, how to change a bed when someone is in it, etc. I obviously don't know that if this is how their classes work but I would imagine it is something similar.

He got in there for teaching purposes.

Is it ok at this point to blame the school?

Attorneys are fighting for this case I bet, even if there already is one appointed. Folks, if you're kids attend this school district you might want to consider moving them to a school which will be able to afford their continuing education. Just a hunch-

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/03/...der-massages-holding-hands-special-treatment/

The pair were also reportedly caught holding hands on several occasions. Even more shocking, a student reported seeing Elizabeth fast asleep on a bed that Cummins had in his classroom. He apparently had a hospital bed in his room for teaching purposes, but allowed Elizabeth the privilege of sleeping on the bed, alone in the room.

Wow--LOTS of tidbits in that article.
-TC gave ET shoulder massages publicly
-They were caught holding hands
-She slept on bed in his classroom alone. (Bed was there for teaching purposes but he let her use it.)

If all are true, the school is much to blame for not stepping in earlier.

He taught Health Occupation Class. Getting students ready to work in the health care industry. When I had this class many moons ago, we became certified nurse aid our junior year. Our Senior Year we co-op school part of the day, work the rest. Part of our training was how to make beds properly, how to lift people in and out of bed, how to change a bed when someone is in it, etc. I obviously don't know that if this is how their classes work but I would imagine it is something similar.
Yes that makes sense. His Facebook has some pictures about them finishing some programs that could fall under certification programs.

Is it ok at this point to blame the school?

Attorneys are fighting for this case I bet, even if there already is one appointed. Folks, if you're kids attend this school district you might want to consider moving them to a school which will be able to afford their continuing education. Just a hunch-
Blame the school? The article said the bed was there for teaching purposes.

STOP sleuthing family members. Leave FB rumors on FB.

Bessie
WS ADMINISTRATOR

I'm not totally up to date on when/what the school knew. Was only one incident reported or multiple over a period of time?

Blame the school? The article said the bed was there for teaching purposes.

Yes, teaching purposes.

Not allowing a student to sleep on the bed in a room while she is alone with you, purposes. That would not be a teaching purpose.

Hi everyone,
been following along with not much to contribute except frustration. Most of the info i can find says to contact the TBI, isn't the FBI actively involved as well?
I get concerned the TBI is telling the public to look specifically for those TN plates, I'm hoping this is strategic on their part and not just tunnel vision.
I seen a Nissan Rogue parked that had AZ license plates, i took a picture of it as I'm in one of those extreme western states, and have not made a tip to the TBI because they have been very specific
about the license plates.

Yes, teaching purposes.

Not allowing a student to sleep on the bed in a room while she is alone with you, purposes. That would not be a teaching purpose.
Right..

I'm not sure what my post about having the bed for teaching purposes has to do with blaming the school. I was saying what the article said.

Exactly. He didn't teach science (and certainly not criminal forensic science!) in the traditional sense of the word. It was more of a votech thing for students interested in health related fields.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member