Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is something that REALLY has me perplexed. The sheriff's department doesn't just show up at your house for no reason. Someone had to have initiated that. So, was it the school? And if so, why? If they investigated the reported kiss and concluded it couldn't be substantiated, then surely there must have been some other reason to involve the sheriff's office. If it wasn't the school who involved LE, then who was it? And what prompted this person to involve LE?
???
That has been my question for awhile now, but no one seems to k ow the answer.....[emoji46]

Sent from my CT9223W97 using Tapatalk

That has been my question for awhile now, but no one seems to k ow the answer.....[emoji46]

Well technically, the school is required by law to contact the police about an accusations like that. We just don't know if they did.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

After reading the article above about the paycheck and the lie the friend told right away.. I'm now wondering if that friend was really more of a friend to TC rather than ET.

http://www.waynecountynow.net/single-post/2017/03/29/Keys-in-the-Elizabeth-Thomas-Disappearance-Case

Is the last picture her?
She is much older and wish there were more current pictures like this instead of the younger ones, would help in identifying her now.

SERIOUS DANGER-
I think she is in serious danger. For someone to blatantly rebel against the law, it's not going to 'sit' well with him if she wants to leave. For one thing, the truth will come out about him. And he won't allow his facade to come crashing down. Also with his huge romantic fantasies, he is not gonna accept it well. JMO

Is the last picture her?
She is much older and wish there were more current pictures like this instead of the younger ones, would help in identifying her now.
The picture of her holding the baby picture? Yes, as far as I know. I've seen that one.

An Epi-pen is a short term solution. Use it then head to ER/ambulance.

she couldn't cash it anyway without giving away location.

2 things jump out
1) she took a toothbrush? Not what you do for an intended day trip.
2) left house key, she aint coming home

Right. The house key stood out to me too...unless her family stored one on the porch somewhere normally (like a hide a key).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An Epi-pen is a short term solution. Use it then head to ER/ambulance.
My mom has one for a food allergy, if it didn't work we would call 911. If someone has been dealing with the allergy a long time, they might be comfortable in using it and seeing how it worked.

In my education experience, the school staff are mandatory reporters and would still report an unsubstantiated report to LE.

From the article: According to surveillance video, she left her home at 7:41 am. Her sister says that she made 3 trips to her friend's vehicle. She left the home with a large bag, a large purse and what they think is a gift bag.
http://www.waynecountynow.net/single-post/2017/03/29/Keys-in-the-Elizabeth-Thomas-Disappearance-Case

3 trips and then left her house key on the porch. That sounds like more than a day trip planned to me.

Ugh. Agreed.

I believe the Epi-pen is because she's allergic to wheat, so she has one in case she inadvertently eats something she's allergic to.
Yes, you are right! TC has got a sensitive plant on his hands. She is delicate and needs both her Epi-Pen and inhalers for her breathing attacks. Depending on use, these medications could be gone soon and force a trip to the store.

You are right! I was just thinking that if all they had was the pen, that that would be gone soon, and then what?

My mom has one for a food allergy, if it didn't work we would call 911. If someone has been dealing with the allergy a long time, they might be comfortable on using it and seeing how it worked.

I have one as well and have been told once you inject head to hospital. I worry does she have it with. If she needed it and it didn't work and they are in the middle of nowhere......If I have a reaction I know when it may be headed to breathing difficulties. That's typically when it is used. Buys time before a full blown anaphylactic which trust me is terrifying.

I have an idea on a way to flush ET out- If she truly believed she was in a relationship with TC, would she be jealous if she learned that LE uncovered other relationships with other young girls? Maybe LE could hold a "fake" news conference where they state they've uncovered other current relationships with young girls he's been having online and not all of the instagram posts were directed at ET. They could even say that he was sharing lewd photos with undercover agents who were posing as young children. If that information were available to ET, she would likely be disgusted and jealous and leave.
Just a thought... I just can't think of any ways to find them, so I'm trying to figure out ways to make them want to come out...

I don't think this is a good idea. You do NOT want to anger this man in any way. He has control of the situation and making a narcissistic man angry is playing with fire. ET is not the one that needs to be "flushed out" ,TC is.

Sorry, this is in answer to KKearns' reply that Elizabeth uses an Epi-Pen for her wheat allergies.

Those aren't cheap
The average wholesale price of an EpiPen® or EpiPen® Jr (Dey LP) is $56.54. A kit containing two auto-injectors costs $108.91.

from Bing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member