Trail to the Water & Cadaver dog hits

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You know, I started thinking today about the dumpster (just can't shake 3 trained cadaver dogs hitting in the same area) and thought, what were LE thinking while they emptied that thing on live TV?!

I don't know about you, but my palms were sweaty and I felt nauseous with every slow and purposeful pulling of each bag. Then I started to think about WHY LE would do it THAT WAY. It seems awfully intentional to me.

Imagine you had a suspicion about someone close to you having something to do with the disappearance, but you kept getting reassured that "everything is fine". It's gonna be okay. You trust them. Then LE comes and starts pulling bag after bag out of a dumpster, painfully slow and on Live TV, right in front of your face and the other person's.

Maybe LE put on that show (I do believe there was something there, not faked, but method?) to see if it rattled anyone that was remaining silent because they thought Haleigh was safe. Maybe they were waiting to see how loyalties would turn if they were confronted with the very real possibility that Haleigh is dead. KWIM?

You know, I started thinking today about the dumpster (just can't shake 3 trained cadaver dogs hitting in the same area) and thought, what were LE thinking while they emptied that thing on live TV?!

I don't know about you, but my palms were sweaty and I felt nauseous with every slow and purposeful pulling of each bag. Then I started to think about WHY LE would do it THAT WAY. It seems awfully intentional to me.

Imagine you had a suspicion about someone close to you having something to do with the disappearance, but you kept getting reassured that "everything is fine". It's gonna be okay. You trust them. Then LE comes and starts pulling bag after bag out of a dumpster, painfully slow and on Live TV, right in front of your face and the other person's.

Maybe LE put on that show (I do believe there was something there, not faked, but method?) to see if it rattled anyone that was remaining silent because they thought Haleigh was safe. Maybe they were waiting to see how loyalties would turn if they were confronted with the very real possibility that Haleigh is dead. KWIM?

I've seen the talking heads discuss this with the same interest. Nobody knows quite what to make of it. Did LE specifically bring anyone to the dumpster site? I've heard various stories. TIA

I've seen the talking heads discuss this with the same interest. Nobody knows quite what to make of it. Did LE specifically bring anyone to the dumpster site? I've heard various stories. TIA

Hi Indigo, I heard a TH lawyer say there is something we haven't been told. He said 3 cadaver dogs would not alert to nothing!

Hi Indigo, I heard a TH lawyer say there is something we haven't been told. He said 3 cadaver dogs would not alert to nothing!

Thanks, scandi. I've never heard of a case where LE was so quick to say there was a false positive cadaver dog hit. In the Anthony case, there was no body in Casey's trunk, but there certainly was evidence of decomposition.

There must be a lot we don't know...

I'm not quite sure what you meant regarding LE specifically bringing anyone to the dumpster. I was talking about LE observing the reaction of the family members down at the tents, while watching the event on TV-not actually at the dumpster. If you were meaning the dogs, I've read that they had not intended to search that area with the cadaver dogs, but the dogs headed that way. Sorry if I misunderstood your question.

My husband noticed that after they emptied the dumpster, he saw camera flashes. Wonder what they were taking pictures of?

I'm not quite sure what you meant regarding LE specifically bringing anyone to the dumpster. I was talking about LE observing the reaction of the family members down at the tents, while watching the event on TV-not actually at the dumpster. If you were meaning the dogs, I've read that they had not intended to search that area with the cadaver dogs, but the dogs headed that way. Sorry if I misunderstood your question.

Sorry, scratchthatitch. I traced my misunderstanding back to early news reports. I see now that the site could be seen from the camp, but neither parent was with LE at the site. :crazy:

I was watching video of the coverage on youtube and I don't know who those people were that were hovering over the edge of the dumpster, but I actually saw one of them spit!

I knew who 3 of them were from the sheriff's office. I do not know all of them or the FBI guys.

I was watching video of the coverage on youtube and I don't know who those people were that were hovering over the edge of the dumpster, but I actually saw one of them spit!

How 'bout the lady that kept doing her hair! I wouldn't want to be dropping my loose hairs in a potential crimesite:waitasec:

Not to mention touching any part of my body with the gloves that I just used to rake thru rotting garbage! :eek:

How 'bout the lady that kept doing her hair! I wouldn't want to be dropping my loose hairs in a potential crimesite:waitasec:

Not to mention touching any part of my body with the gloves that I just used to rake thru rotting garbage! :eek:

That whole scene was bizarre................

It does make me think as someone else posted more for show or a message...

Hi scratchthatitch,

It would sure make me feel better to know that was a show. It makes sense for a number of reasons.#1 LE want's to find Haleigh #2 there is NO way that a police department is going to empty a dumpster the way that they did on national tv, without it being a show.......i hope

I am a FIRM believer in cadaver dogs, i don't think they hit In the dumpster, i think they hit Near the dumpster. Just a guess, trying to explain it all to myself.

I like your theory

Hi
If any one can please answer me if you know if the dumpster the dogs hit on was ever emptied after Haleigh came up missing?It does look like the dogs hit near the dumpster.

.... does anyone remember the video of the cadaver dogs where the one dog barked at his handler at a small little well type thing?? I was wondering if you know where that well is located in relation to Ronald's trailer?! TY

Hi
If any one can please answer me if you know if the dumpster the dogs hit on was ever emptied after Haleigh came up missing?It does look like the dogs hit near the dumpster.

Hi suzanne,

I was not able to find the link, IIRC it was on HLN the night it was on tv. The reporter(JVM i think) asked if it had been emptied after and the response was no. It had not been emptied since before her dissappearance. hopefully, someone else will be able to help us out, and verify either way.

thanks to any ws for help with suzanne and now my question:)

I still believe that the dogs hit 'near' the dumpster, that does not mean to me that it is 100% realted to Haleigh. It is VERY worrisome being so close to the home.

ETA: Adding the article that i just found, been out since Friday and sure it has been posted in other places. It talks about the dogs hiting the dumpster.
http://www.jacksonville.com/news/me...sheriff_keeps_search_for_haleigh_going_strong

Hello to all-

Does anyone know if the place where the dogs hit on the water were in the same proximity of where Misti had stated she and Haleigh had visited not long before she went missing?

Also is it possible that the dumpster that was hit on could have contained household garbage from RC's home. Thinking paper plates or cups, school papers that would have ended up in the garbage. Something Haleigh could have handled but not anything necessarily telling to her disappearance.

Hello to all-

Does anyone know if the place where the dogs hit on the water were in the same proximity of where Misti had stated she and Haleigh had visited not long before she went missing?

Also is it possible that the dumpster that was hit on could have contained household garbage from RC's home. Thinking paper plates or cups, school papers that would have ended up in the garbage. Something Haleigh could have handled but not anything necessarily telling to her disappearance.

Hi Tornado,

I do not have the answer to your first question.But, i will give the second one a go. I have only worked with dogs for three years and never cadaver, but i have learned alot about them. imo the only way the dogs would hit on the dumpster, if it were from a garbage bag(or something in the bag ie plate etc) would be if the item come in contact with a decomposing body. Now, it does depend on the handler and whether they are reading the dogs trained signals correctly. Three dogs hiting in the same area, imo means decomp of some kind. This does not mean it came from Haleigh, I pray that it did not.

We do have members that know a great deal about cadaver dogs and hopefully they will post on this thread.

Hi Tornado,

I do not have the answer to your first question.But, i will give the second one a go. I have only worked with dogs for three years and never cadaver, but i have learned alot about them. imo the only way the dogs would hit on the dumpster, if it were from a garbage bag(or something in the bag ie plate etc) would be if the item come in contact with a decomposing body. Now, it does depend on the handler and whether they are reading the dogs trained signals correctly. Three dogs hiting in the same area, imo means decomp of some kind. This does not mean it came from Haleigh, I pray that it did not.

We do have members that know a great deal about cadaver dogs and hopefully they will post on this thread.

TY that explains alot to me. Makes a big difference that they would be limited to hitting on decomp instead of Haleighs scent only.

TY that explains alot to me. Makes a big difference that they would be limited to hitting on decomp instead of Haleighs scent only.

Here is the link to the group volunteering the dogs, it may help answer some questions. If i can help at all, please let me know. Like i stated, i am Not an expert with Cadaver dogs, but do have knowledge of them.

http://www.orgsites.com/ga/dogs-south/index.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back